Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10954 times)
AncientZero

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

How old should a child be to use the services of your platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:58:07 AM

Why did you decide to create your educational program basis on the blockchain technology, and introduce payment by crypto currency instead of fiat money?
While popular platforms around the globe limit the only acceptable payment option to fiat currencies, blockchain technology illustrate that fiat is fundamentally flawed and falls short when compared to tokens in terms of cost, speed and ease of application and global integration. Bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of e-learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token8, Opet Token (OPET) which is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting all education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Very useful project! Tell me, will your platform be available only on PC or on mobile devices, too?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:14:04 PM by mprep

How old should a child be to use the services of your platform?
Our target audience will be primarily GCSE O-level (Grade 9-10) and A Level (Grade 11-12) students that will benefit from a personalized learning aid powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.As each student has an individual learning curve, we foresee AI and machine learning will be of great assistance to students, offering a customized and personalized approach to individual curriculum support.

Very useful project! Tell me, will your platform be available only on PC or on mobile devices, too?
The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.
Follow thenews on official Telegram https://t.me/opetfoundationgroup

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:22:49 AM

The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.

Is there already a beta version of the platform?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.

Not yet. Our Õpet Prototype will be publicly available as the beta version is slated to be launched in August - Sep 2018 to coincide with the beginning of the new semester in our initial target market, United Kingdom.
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

How are you going to achieve the popularity for the project? Can I take a look at the marketing plan or something?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:00:06 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:14:06 PM by mprep

The medium to use our chatbot is via the mobile/smart phone.  If we decide to create a platform for the PC - we will certainly inform about it.

Not yet. Our Õpet Prototype will be publicly available as the beta version is slated to be launched in August - Sep 2018 to coincide with the beginning of the new semester in our initial target market, United Kingdom.

Thanks! I will waiting for it!!
Glad to help you! If you have more questions, please contact us https://opetfoundation.com/

Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
1. online learning is more accessible and convenient
2. It takes less time to study
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.

investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Hi, there!Where can I download or purchase your future application? On what software will it be available for download?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

How are you going to achieve the popularity for the project? Can I take a look at the marketing plan or something?
Of course! The full answer to this question we submitted on our White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf   (page 44)
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.
a lot of truly global problems are mentioned. Does your platform have enough tools to close each one?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:14:08 PM by mprep

Let's summarize:
a lot of truly global problems are mentioned. Does your platform have enough tools to close each one?
Õpet’s AI companion chatbot will serve as a digital tutor companion to guide and monitor the progress of a student’s learning journey and it will be placed directly in the student's mobile device. As time passes and adoption of Õpet increases, future employers, institutions and philanthropists will be granted easy access to legitimate high-school records of global students. It's removes financially-biased inequality in admissions and applications for tertiary studies and employment.
More information about this issue in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Hi, there!Where can I download or purchase your future application? On what software will it be available for download?
Hello!
The Õpet app will aviable on Android and iOS. And accordingly versions will release on GooglePlay & iTunes.

Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

They are working from the beginning of their foundation.At now they are launching a app through which helping the school children.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Hello!
The Õpet app will aviable on Android and iOS. And accordingly versions will release on GooglePlay & iTunes.

And tell me when it can be tested in work?
julyt

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Without our national version of the white paper, can the author change the announcement of the home page to text mode instead of image mode?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:15:18 PM by mprep

Hello!

And tell me when it can be tested in work?

For the first time our application will be released for users by apple. And the first to see our application English people. But we are working on an application for android. I can not say the exact time yet. Since we need to first test the first trial version. Watch for updates in a group of telegrams or here.

Without our national version of the white paper, can the author change the announcement of the home page to text mode instead of image mode?

Our white paper is created in text mode. You can copy any part of the text and translate it using Google translator.

AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Your project attracts a lot of attention. This is a compliment to the developers. Good job. How will the service fees be paid within the application??
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

Greetings DEV's! very nice plan, trust in the future should run according to the planned!
Thanks for the comment. Stay with us and keep abreast of all the new developments.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Your project attracts a lot of attention. This is a compliment to the developers. Good job. How will the service fees be paid within the application??
Any user who downloads our Õpet app and register an account with us, will have an Õpet digital wallet created automatically. This digital wallet will be the corresponding token-wallet for our users to make any education-related transactions on our platform. The user can pay with fiat via iTunes or Android Pay appstore payment gateways OR Opet Token (OPET) in his/her respective digital wallet for any digital services available on the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: