Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
ahmatainura20

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
1. online learning is more accessible and convenient
2. It takes less time to study
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.
a lot of truly global problems are mentioned. Does your platform have enough tools to close each one?
Õpet’s AI companion chatbot will serve as a digital tutor companion to guide and monitor the progress of a student’s learning journey and it will be placed directly in the student's mobile device. As time passes and adoption of Õpet increases, future employers, institutions and philanthropists will be granted easy access to legitimate high-school records of global students. It's removes financially-biased inequality in admissions and applications for tertiary studies and employment.
More information about this issue in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Well, it looks like you've assembled a team of professionals who really knows what they're doing. I'm looking forward to the beta version of the platform. I will actively following the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtomicBlonde

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Your project attracts a lot of attention. This is a compliment to the developers. Good job. How will the service fees be paid within the application??
Any user who downloads our Õpet app and register an account with us, will have an Õpet digital wallet created automatically. This digital wallet will be the corresponding token-wallet for our users to make any education-related transactions on our platform. The user can pay with fiat via iTunes or Android Pay appstore payment gateways OR Opet Token (OPET) in his/her respective digital wallet for any digital services available on the platform.
And could you suggest a couple examples of products that your platform is going to offer?
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:14:50 PM by mprep

Why did your team choose the niche of online education? because all over the world often practiced by offline tutoring teacher?
As current-generation students are born with digital DNA, an additional need arises - the one for personalized e-learning platforms designed to enhance and simplify each student’s learning experience.  Given the myriad of demands typical of secondary and high schools, teenagers commonly find themselves in short supply of time and personal space, which adds an unnecessary barrier to learning. And of course confusion and apprehension of what to do post high school, and the limited tertiary options that they are aware of within their context
Let's summarize:
1. online learning is more accessible and convenient
2. It takes less time to study
3. Closes the problem cred entials are important for future employment references.
a lot of truly global problems are mentioned. Does your platform have enough tools to close each one?
Õpet’s AI companion chatbot will serve as a digital tutor companion to guide and monitor the progress of a student’s learning journey and it will be placed directly in the student's mobile device. As time passes and adoption of Õpet increases, future employers, institutions and philanthropists will be granted easy access to legitimate high-school records of global students. It's removes financially-biased inequality in admissions and applications for tertiary studies and employment.
More information about this issue in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

Well, it looks like you've assembled a team of professionals who really knows what they're doing. I'm looking forward to the beta version of the platform. I will actively following the news.
Glad to help you! If you have more questions regarding the project, please contact us!

Your project attracts a lot of attention. This is a compliment to the developers. Good job. How will the service fees be paid within the application??
Any user who downloads our Õpet app and register an account with us, will have an Õpet digital wallet created automatically. This digital wallet will be the corresponding token-wallet for our users to make any education-related transactions on our platform. The user can pay with fiat via iTunes or Android Pay appstore payment gateways OR Opet Token (OPET) in his/her respective digital wallet for any digital services available on the platform.
And could you suggest a couple examples of products that your platform is going to offer?
Sure! It is Digital Tutor Companion Services, Personality profiling services, College Admission Docket Preparation Services, Education-related E-Commerce such as E-Books, Online courses via Õpet’s partnerships with other platforms and much more.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
AtomicBlonde

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

Sure! It is Digital Tutor Companion Services, Personality profiling services, College Admission Docket Preparation Services, Education-related E-Commerce such as E-Books, Online courses via Õpet’s partnerships with other platforms and much more.
And much more Cheesy Huh An interesting ending. I want to receive an answer with accurate and detailed information.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

And much more Cheesy Huh An interesting ending. I want to receive an answer with accurate and detailed information.
For more detailed information, I suggest you read our white paper. https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf   If you have any questions after reading, I will be happy to answer them.
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

And please tell me if the bounty program is still valid. Accidentally found your site and it seems to me very presentable. I think he has a right to life.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

And please tell me if the bounty program is still valid. Accidentally found your site and it seems to me very presentable. I think he has a right to life.
Yes, the bounty program is still valid and you can join us. Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Now there are so many fake projects that I can not trust. How can I be sure that the Õpet project is not a scam?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

Now there are so many fake projects that I can not trust. How can I be sure that the Õpet project is not a scam?
Dear user! We don't forse to buy our tokens. This is a personal choice for anyone. I can only assure you that people trust us, take part in presales. And  also Õpet has successfully garnered a significant online following over numerous platforms including Telegram, Reddit and Slack since the launch of its viral marketing campaigns in May 2018. It currently holds the record as the largest Telegram blockchain group ever to exist, with more than 93,000 subscribers as of the date of this report.
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

I read your white paper and admire. The idea is very in demand in the education market. When can I check how it works?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

How and how much do you think token price will increase, if account the fact that you are planning not to put tokens on exchanges?

Thanks for the constructive question!
Based on a PV=MQ monetary framework, we estimate that OPET tokens have the potential to achieve a market price of US$9.2 by FY2021 from usage demand alone given that Õpet will receive payment for services in OPET tokens and could control token supply in the market with a 12-month lockup policy for the tokens Õpet receives from users.
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

Well, so many users here and Õpetfoundation seem to be a good team. But still I don't understand is this trading platform better then the others?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:16:42 PM by mprep

I read your white paper and admire. The idea is very in demand in the education market. When can I check how it works?
Our prototype will be publicly available as soon as the beta version is launched in August-September 2018 to coincide with the start of a new semester in our first target market, the UK.

Well, so many users here and Õpetfoundation seem to be a good team. But still I don't understand is this trading platform better then the others?
We view Õpet’s educational chatbot platform as a game-changing formula that puts it ahead of known competitors; primarily because of the unique combination of underlying technologies it has chosen (Artificial Intelligence + Hyperledger Fabric), which meets the objectives of the solution they are creating and should be scalable and easily adapted to any education curriculum and geography.

aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I'm glad to see that there are fellow countrymen in the team. This is very nice. I want to shake their hand and wish them success. Tell me how can contact the team without intermediaries?
member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

I think I like your project. Could you tell me a little bit more about the team, who work on that platform?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I'm glad to see that there are fellow countrymen in the team. This is very nice. I want to shake their hand and wish them success. Tell me how can contact the team without intermediaries?
Compatriots are always pleased to see especially if you are far from your native land. Yes, and in such a project. On the main page there is information about the team and through Linkedin you can get in direct contact with any member of the team.
bartolomeo111

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Hi guys. You are great at arranging your project. This is really what need now for young people. And tell me please what kind of training program will your chat-bot adhere to?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

I read a lot of comments but I can not understand what kind of information will your tutor keep on the block chain?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:18:02 PM by mprep

I think I like your project. Could you tell me a little bit more about the team, who work on that platform?
Õpet boasts a strong management team with a board of advisers composed of several significant industry players. Õpet’s top 3 management and key executives collectively have over 40 years of experience in frontier and innovative technology solutions development, as well as commerce and finance.

Hi guys. You are great at arranging your project. This is really what need now for young people. And tell me please what kind of training program will your chat-bot adhere to?
Õpet is an efficient, affordable and convenient private digital tutor. Covering at the moment the entire training program GCSE and "A" (British educational standards).

I read a lot of comments but I can not understand what kind of information will your tutor keep on the block chain?
Hi. I propose to read not only comments but also all information about our platform. More information in White paper: https://opetfoundation.com/Whitepaper.pdf

megaedgylord

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

There are a lot of positive reviews here. And I like your undertaking. But I also fear fake information. I hope that you can be trusted. Guys, you will not betray?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: