Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:25:01 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:20:50 PM by mprep

Block chain and learning process. An unusual combination. Why do you think that this will work?
In truth, blockchain technology is a useful digital archive of all transactions and records - let it be financial, academic or otherwise. Its functions vary from user to user, extending to the vast majority of fields. The education industry will find a good partner in the detachment, ensuring the tracking of student performance among many other possible applications of this technology, making the usual processes in the industry much easier, much faster and much more efficiently than before.

Your target audience is students of grades 9-12. I think they are few in the world for such a project. Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe it's worth to cover a little more audience?
The target reach of Õpet for students in high school and grades 9-12 is easily 400 million. This colossal size of the market will continue to grow only as the world moves towards the knowledge economy, and educational opportunities and technologies are increasingly growing in developing countries.

Is it true that the OPET token will be presented on the liquid LATOKEN exchange?
Yes. July 24, 2018 - Hatfoundation announced that its Opet token will soon be available for sale and listed on the LATOKEN Exchange, a rapidly growing crypto exchange dedicated to liquidity for new tokens.

Why is your OPET token so unique? Why are you considered to be the leader among ISO?
Unlike other ICOs whose tokens are only valuable within the relevant closed chain, Token Token has utility in the real world. This makes Opet Token universal, added and secure, and not just a token, which depends on the variable values of the exchange of crypto-currencies. Opet Tokens are utility tokens that can be used to activate many services, such as a chat room with a digital tutor that supports AI, or its write verification function. With a wide range of features and real applications provided to Opet token owners, it's no surprise that ICO ICC is the leader over the others in terms of market stability and reliability.

Is it true that the OPET token will be presented on the liquid LATOKEN exchange?
Yes. July 24, 2018 - Hatfoundation announced that its Opet token will soon be available for sale and listed on the LATOKEN Exchange, a rapidly growing crypto exchange dedicated to liquidity for new tokens.
This is very good because LATOKEN is among the 50 largest exchanges in terms of trading volume. And when and how it will be possible to buy OPET tokens with this exchange?
The OPET / ETH and OPET / LA lots will be available for listing trade. This is one of the first milestones for the Õpet team, as it opens the way for a global revolution with education based on a block-lens. Opet Tokens will be available for sale as soon as the public pre-sale starts on September 1 at LATOKEN!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaledallo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Hey. You guys have a great idea. When I gave the documents to the university it was difficult. I see smart people who have decided to make life easier for many students. I have a question. What are utility tokens?

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

Hey. You guys have a great idea. When I gave the documents to the university it was difficult. I see smart people who have decided to make life easier for many students. I have a question. What are utility tokens?

Utility tokens are unlike company stocks, as the value of this type of token is not dependent on any corporate entity, but instead comes from user activity inside the platform. It is a more liquid medium of exchange that provides holders access to the value created by a blockchain network. To summarize its definition, utility tokens represent the service delivered by a network.
kaledallo

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Utility tokens are unlike company stocks, as the value of this type of token is not dependent on any corporate entity, but instead comes from user activity inside the platform. It is a more liquid medium of exchange that provides holders access to the value created by a blockchain network. To summarize its definition, utility tokens represent the service delivered by a network.
I understood it. Thank you. And I've heard an expression like security tokens. What can you say about them?
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

So I've just discovered this project, im going to be looking into it alot more closely now. White

White paper & a coffee for me this Saturday morning i think!

Ive posted the links below that I have, what does everyone else in this community think!?

Thanks in advance!  Grin Grin

https://t.me/OpetfoundationGroup
https://twitter.com/opetfoundation
https://www.facebook.com/Opetfoundation/
https://opetfoundation.com/

http://i66.tinypic.com/10o1r3t.jpg
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

to my opinion, a very necessary project, because the education system is very complex and in children there is not enough time for anything except for study. Tell me on what age-old category is your project directed?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:20:02 PM by mprep

I understood it. Thank you. And I've heard an expression like security tokens. What can you say about them?
The answer to your question you will find by clicking on the link https://medium.com/%C3%B5petfoundation/understanding-security-tokens-8e6c3148060

to my opinion, a very necessary project, because the education system is very complex and in children there is not enough time for anything except for study. Tell me on what age-old category is your project directed?
We are very grateful to you for the question! We are ready to help students and university students to win their own time thanks to our project!Our project is designed for senior students this is grades 9-12. I hope we can become useful to you!

A very interesting name for your project! Tell us, on what principles is the Õpet project built?
Thank you very much for your interest! The name Õpet comes from the Estonian word Õpetaja, which translates as a teacher or training. The company was created on the basis of mutual recognition of the values that underlie the Estonian and Singapore education systems, which firmly believe in the perfection and provision of equal opportunities for all schoolchildren.

Hello! Cool project! I think that both children and their parents will be delighted with your project! What was your original goal?

Hello! We are very pleased with such reviews! Our goal is to combine the core technologies: blockade and artificial intelligence to create a personalized educational platform that complements the existing system and curriculum and provides individual recommendations to high school students and schoolchildren around the world.

)Hi. An interesting project. But now there are many tutoring services that help you learn. What will your project give me if I decide to use it?

Õpet is positioned as an application serving as an intellectual personal tutor, which allows you to define the typology of each user and provide receive the best educational recommendations based on data received from user activity in social media and their digital footprints with their consent and through binding to third-party applications. This form of individual learning will allow us to be an additional position for schools, training centers and other educational institutions.

A good project! And most importantly, it is very necessary in our time. What problems do you think you will solve by creating this project?
Thank you! Õpet has two main goals:
Provide schoolchildren around the world with an educational assistant with Our algorithm of machine learning, capable of effective to study and teach in the secondary school of any jurisdiction. Create a system for collecting information on the profiles of schoolchildren and their preferences, which will be stored on a secure block of their undergraduate or tertiary education.

Project worthy of attention! But in education you will have a lot of competitors! What is your advantage?
Õpet rises above competing platforms due to its unique and
previously unthinkable service offerings: an interactive electronic platform
training, working on the basis of a mechanism of recommendations for schoolchildren.

ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Hello! I'm interested in how much money do you plan to collect in order to realize your project?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:18:30 PM by mprep

Hello! I'm interested in how much money do you plan to collect in order to realize your project?

Our goal is to collect 60,000 ETH; the required minimum is 10.000 ETH. TGE will active for 90 days.

Hello, you will have a lot of competition! How are you going to motivate your children to learn?
Hello! We will encourage children. With our digital wallet, the user can receive a reward for the various contributions that they made to the network. One simple example is a token reward: the user who passed the national exam or who graduated from any course can put in the network suitable content. The size of the incentive fee for the contribution can be voted network / community, which is defined geographically or contextually (high school).

ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Our goal is to collect 60,000 ETH; the required minimum is 10.000 ETH. TGE will active for 90 days.

I wonder what will happen if you do not collect the right amount for the opening of your project?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:18:04 PM by mprep

I wonder what will happen if you do not collect the right amount for the opening of your project?
In the event that the amount of collected funds is lower than the lower threshold, the use will be adjusted proportionally.

Why did you decide to use artificial intelligence and a block chain in your program?

The platform uses artificial intelligence (AI) and a block chain to solve the "growing class gap" in education - it helps all students to get equal opportunities and unlock their full potential.

LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

Hey. The idea is certainly interesting, but I'm a bit offended because I work as a tutor. So after the release of your program, will I have less work? However, like the rest of the tutors.
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:37:34 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:17:32 PM by mprep

In the era of online learning this project is very relevant.
Thanks for the support. Join us!

Hey. The idea is certainly interesting, but I'm a bit offended because I work as a tutor. So after the release of your program, will I have less work? However, like the rest of the tutors.
But OPET's aim is not to REPLACE tutors entirely but rather build a better education landscape for ALL. You can see this as a collaboration and not replacement!

sulutvivat

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

You have come a long way and will start soon. Congratulations. do you have smart contracts for your token sale already?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:16:44 PM by mprep

You have come a long way and will start soon. Congratulations. do you have smart contracts for your token sale already?
Yes.  GBX passes the audit. Thank you for your congratulations. We are pleased that our project is interesting and watched.

You are doing a very important job! Develop in the right direction. Is your program tuned to specific subjects or to the entire educational system?
Tests will help students to track their competence in a variety of subjects - for starters, Õpet will focus on four main subjects: chemistry, biology, physics and mathematics.

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

But OPET's aim is not to REPLACE tutors entirely but rather build a better education landscape for ALL. You can see this as a collaboration and not replacement!
If this is true then I support your idea of creating such a project.
With the support of AI and machine learning, it is hoped that the chatbot will provide personal support to match the different speeds and methods that people are learning. While richer families can invest in expensive private education for their children, Õpet believes that this chatbot can offer an effective review while cutting costs between 90 and 95 percent. Thanks for the support. Join us and participate in our bonus programs.
kaledallo

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Hello. Project bomb! Super video! The idea is very successful! Tell me when your token will be officially released?
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

With the support of AI and machine learning, it is hoped that the chatbot will provide personal support to match the different speeds and methods that people are learning. While richer families can invest in expensive private education for their children, Õpet believes that this chatbot can offer an effective review while cutting costs between 90 and 95 percent. Thanks for the support. Join us and participate in our bonus programs.
What kind of bonus program do you offer?
JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:49:51 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2022, 12:15:17 PM by mprep

Hello. Project bomb! Super video! The idea is very successful! Tell me when your token will be officially released?
Hello. Thanks for the nice words. The official token generation event will be on the 1st October 2018.

you have an excellent activity, a good concept. Well done that you support the educational process and help financially those who are not able to cope with this alone. I want to support you. What do I need to do for that?
Thanks for the compliment! This project wouldn't be able to succeed without your support! At this stage you need to register through our website https://opetfoundation.com/ . Please fill in the registration form.

What kind of bonus program do you offer?
Õpet's private sale...   Early bird incentives take the form of bonus tokens, as follows:
 •  35% bonus tokens for contributions of 500ETH and above,
 •  30% bonus tokens for contributions between 200 ETH to 499 ETH
 •  25% bonus tokens for contributions between 50 ETH to 199 ETH.
 •  20% bonus tokens from 1 September to 8 September,
 •  15% bonus tokens from 9 September to 16 September,
 •  10% bonus tokens from 17 September to 23 September.
 •  5% bonus tokens from 24 September to 30 September.
And also I suggest you take part in the bounty program.
!  Until the 31st of August, you may ask questions in @opetfoundationgroup that are related to our project. If you manage to ask a question that we can’t answer, or one that we deem well thought out, you will get 50 OPET! So go read our whitepapers, all our relevant materials, and attempt to stump us with your question!

C00l987

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:56 PM

How can various training institutions be able to access information about their potential students? What is their contribution to the system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: