Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10951 times)
james30s

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:31:49 PM

Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.
Can you elaborate on this?

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 

Well said, this is a project that’s definitely worth backing the future of education is personal, everyone is different we all learn in different ways at different paces & teacher are also under so much pressure & are leaving the profession at a alarming rate the opet foundation chatbot could be the answer to all these problems...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Richard Parker-Hodds

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

Yes I believe it will. its a very positive project which can make can have great benefits to millions of people all over the world.

Well there are millions of children all over the world who can't gain access to education due to travel, finances or whatever their personal circumstances might be. The Open Foundation will basically provide a personal tutor to millions via an app other phone. Pretty much everyone has a smart phone these days, so by the touch of a button you will be able access your your school curriculum and learn from the comfort of your home, the park, the library or wherever you feel comfortable. This easy access will be beneficial to so many people globally, finally technology is being used to help educate the future generations. 

Well said, this is a project that’s definitely worth backing the future of education is personal, everyone is different we all learn in different ways at different paces & teacher are also under so much pressure & are leaving the profession at a alarming rate the opet foundation chatbot could be the answer to all these problems...
I completely agree, education needs a BIG shakeup, schools are failing so many pupils, they aren't moving with the times, education and the methods used dont work for a lot of people. Opet's education chatbot will help so many people from any level from any background on any subject. It really could be the next big thing in education!
james30s

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

I completely agree, education needs a BIG shakeup, schools are failing so many pupils, they aren't moving with the times, education and the methods used dont work for a lot of people. Opet's education chatbot will help so many people from any level from any background on any subject. It really could be the next big thing in education!

I totally agree with you it’s An amazing project I wish it was their for me but so glad it will be here for my kids can see so many benifits to this Ai chatbot already
above-mentioned21

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:33:44 AM

Through my YouTube channel with 50k subscribers i will give your ICO exclusive media hype to Thousands of Loyal subscribers who are either crypto-enthusiasts, active/potential investors or YouTube Advertisers ready invest their time or money into anything i confidently inform them.
5dbhd1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

when the bounty start?
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

The future of education is in safe hands with The Opet Foundation AI chatbot. Good education will become easily accessible for anyone with a smart phone and to be fair, these days everyone does. The app will have a range of capabilities including a digital tutor companion, personalized recommender, a unified channel for interests, college applications and career counselling. This will improve results all over the world becsause so many kids who couldn't focus in class or struggles to connect with a teacher will now have an option that wasn't there before. This is a ground breaker and we can go to bed knowing the future of education is in safe hands.
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

many people suffer from anxiety and other forms of mental illness which prevents them from attending school , their is so many reasons why certain children don't get the education they deserve . opet will help in this not being the case
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

many people suffer from anxiety and other forms of mental illness which prevents them from attending school , their is so many reasons why certain children don't get the education they deserve . opet will help in this not being the case
What about the children in war torn countries that dont even have schools left. Where they have had to flee to other countries. Would be great to get opet in to the refugee camps . It would be fantastic for moral for the children that have to live there.
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

Was working in a school at the end of last week , was the two days that the students were receiving they're gcse results. Although some were very happy, their seemed to be an awful lot of students that wasn't . Hopefully every student will have the option of using opet to better they're education.
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

Was working in a school at the end of last week , was the two days that the students were receiving they're gcse results. Although some were very happy, their seemed to be an awful lot of students that wasn't . Hopefully every student will have the option of using opet to better they're education.
My friends son just did his exams , over half of the students in his class didn't get the grades they wanted or was expected . This is not acceptable. Schools should look into providing opet for students that need the additional help.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

I totally agree with you it’s An amazing project I wish it was their for me but so glad it will be here for my kids can see so many benifits to this Ai chatbot already
Same here I totally see the benifits of this project and I can definitely see me as a parent using this chatbot with my children the whole idea just sounds amazing & a massive help to the educational system that’s failing our children at the moment
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

My friends son just did his exams , over half of the students in his class didn't get the grades they wanted or was expected . This is not acceptable. Schools should look into providing opet for students that need the additional help.

Yeah I agree, its disgraceful that people are allowed to fail these tests. When will schools realise that students learn in different ways, they are not robots, they are all built uniquely and therefore some just won't connect in a class environment. The stresses these kids are under now a days is desperate so anyway technology can help reduce worry of young learners is a possotive!
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Yeah I agree, its disgraceful that people are allowed to fail these tests. When will schools realise that students learn in different ways, they are not robots, they are all built uniquely and therefore some just won't connect in a class environment. The stresses these kids are under now a days is desperate so anyway technology can help reduce worry of young learners is a possotive!
you can be the cleverest kid in the class but if the teacher doesn't unlock that potential then it goes to waste
Cryptomarmite

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

you can be the cleverest kid in the class but if the teacher doesn't unlock that potential then it goes to waste
I agree , their was a kid in my class which is a perfect example of the above , if you don't connect then things can become difficult
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
i was a distracted student too , i also spent a lot of time off school due to a road traffic accident . would have benefited massive from opet if it had been avaiable
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

I feel like this project is exactly what is needed in the education industry. Too many kids miss out on education due to circumstances that is out of their hands and that is so unfair! Hopefully with the help of the Open Foundation kids all over the world will be able to access education and with the help of the AI chatbot the next generation will be more educated than ever before.
I totally agree with you with so many distractions going on in the classrooms some kids really struggle with concentration & learning the opet foundation chatbot in the form of a digital private tutor is about the revolutionise the educational system for the better amazing project definitely got my backing

Exactly that mate and to be honest, I was one of those kids that got distracted very easily, I could have benefited dramatically from a a personal Chatbot. I would have been so much more focussed, would have been like having my very own personal tutor. I really wish this was around in my day, it would have helped me and many more students gain an education.
i was a distracted student too , i also spent a lot of time off school due to a road traffic accident . would have benefited massive from opet if it had been avaiable
my son suffers from seizures which then gives him anxiety about going to school , just come across opet tonight . will do some research but at the moment looking just like what wee need for him
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Õpetcoin has aimed to make global education easier for students all around the world and they are also making a global innovation in the admission procedure for all the students around the world. I think this education helping platform will serve many students and this project will also get huge value in the future.
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

my son suffers from seizures which then gives him anxiety about going to school , just come across opet tonight . will do some research but at the moment looking just like what wee need for him
reading through the comments above , have come to the conclusion that hospitals would be a great place to introduce opet. would take the kids mind of the situation theyre in and give a bit of moral at the same time
james30s

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:11:34 AM

reading through the comments above , have come to the conclusion that hospitals would be a great place to introduce opet. would take the kids mind of the situation theyre in and give a bit of moral at the same time
I totally agree brilliant observation! Many of other real world use cases other then education this is a great tool for learning your very own personal private tutor for everyone to use and benifit from anywhere & everywhere in the world
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

This is a very big idea that can provide tremendou value for our younger generation. Very transparent and very respectable! The teams has thought out the game plan well and i cant wait to see how the AI turns out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: