Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10961 times)
james30s

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Im very excited by the idea of Opet, it could change the education sector big time and in my eyes its very needed. So many kids, who are talented miss out on education for various reasons could now have access to education. this is long overdue because we've let some diamonds rot, so hopefully Opet can change that!

I totally agree with you opet foundation is putting its own personal stamp on the educational system bringing education to the masses through a simple downloaded application that will change the way we educate our children for the better
a big stamp at that . I see ai everywhere at the moment . many people don't have a clue how quickly ai is creeping up on us
i watched elon musk talking about ai . its amazing the things they are capable of , the future looks interesting
opet have taken ai and revolutionised the education system on to a chat bot that your children will connect to on a one to one . im looking forw\rd ton this platform becoming live

I totally agree, me too so many real world use cases involving using Ai but combining Ai with education is an outstanding idea especially as so many teachers are leaving the profession this could really solve problems well done opet foundation for introducing this project to the masses
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:32:20 AM

Im very excited by the idea of Opet, it could change the education sector big time and in my eyes its very needed. So many kids, who are talented miss out on education for various reasons could now have access to education. this is long overdue because we've let some diamonds rot, so hopefully Opet can change that!

I totally agree with you opet foundation is putting its own personal stamp on the educational system bringing education to the masses through a simple downloaded application that will change the way we educate our children for the better
a big stamp at that . I see ai everywhere at the moment . many people don't have a clue how quickly ai is creeping up on us
i watched elon musk talking about ai . its amazing the things they are capable of , the future looks interesting
opet have taken ai and revolutionised the education system on to a chat bot that your children will connect to on a one to one . im looking forw\rd ton this platform becoming live

I totally agree, me too so many real world use cases involving using Ai but combining Ai with education is an outstanding idea especially as so many teachers are leaving the profession this could really solve problems well done opet foundation for introducing this project to the masses

Fully agree, the education system needs changing, too many kids are missing out on top education, Opet is trying to address this using their very own AI chatbot, you will be able to gain access to education by via a click on your mobile phone. This is a brilliant idea that will open the doors to so many people to get educated who couldn't before. I don't know why anyone would be against this idea, technology is here and it isn't going away so for a business to use it to help people get education is fantastic. Opet is A brilliant project and I hope many others see its potential and back it.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

Fully agree, the education system needs changing, too many kids are missing out on top education, Opet is trying to address this using their very own AI chatbot, you will be able to gain access to education by via a click on your mobile phone. This is a brilliant idea that will open the doors to so many people to get educated who couldn't before. I don't know why anyone would be against this idea, technology is here and it isn't going away so for a business to use it to help people get education is fantastic. Opet is A brilliant project and I hope many others see its potential and back it.

I couldn't agree more, they are trying to change the way education is delivered so that people less fortunate can access it... its fantastic really and really deserves a lot of support. Also if you haven't invested already and are thinking about doing so, you have 5 days to get a 10% bonus on the pre sale, its a great opportunity to get involved and get something extra for your investment. click the link now to give Opet the support it deserves. https://opetfoundation.com
cryptoci

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

I couldn't agree more, they are trying to change the way education is delivered so that people less fortunate can access it... its fantastic really and really deserves a lot of support. Also if you haven't invested already and are thinking about doing so, you have 5 days to get a 10% bonus on the pre sale, its a great opportunity to get involved and get something extra for your investment. click the link now to give Opet the support it deserves. https://opetfoundation.com

Oh thanks for sharing that info, I didn't realise there was an option to get a 10% bonus when investing now, im not gonna hang about, im getting involved in this as I truly believe this project has great potential to be a massive success! Thanks for sharing mate!
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

It’s definitely a great way to help encourage learning & help to improve social mobility check out their latest article on medium https://medium.com/@opetbot/get-to-understand-o%CC%83pet-through-its-powerful-proof-of-authority-framework-83dfd42d036a?source=linkShare-923c1e9f7490-1537306765
james30s

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

It’s definitely a great way to help encourage learning & help to improve social mobility check out their latest article on medium https://medium.com/@opetbot/get-to-understand-o%CC%83pet-through-its-powerful-proof-of-authority-framework-83dfd42d036a?source=linkShare-923c1e9f7490-1537306765
That’s exactly my thoughts thanks for sharing great article clapped and shared 👍
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

When it comes to e-learning, knowledge certificates are important for future employment recommendations.
cryptoci

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

The world is changing, technology is becoming more and more powerful and its being used in more areas of our everyday life. Opet will use technology, AI to help expand the reach of high quality education. too many people all over the world fail to gain education but with Opets AI chatbot they will have the opportunity just like the rest of us to get a good education. Its a revelation and well overdue.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

With the development of the times and the progress of society, people begin to pay more and more attention to the training of the next generation. Investment in education accounts for a large proportion of household expenditure. The emergence of OPET is bound to bring about change.
cryptoci

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:30 PM

check this video out on youtube, gives you a bit more info on Opet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-VXKxWl1w&feature=youtu.be
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

When it comes to e-learning, knowledge certificates are important for future employment recommendations.

Yes that correct that’s why opet are Utilising the wonderful use of the blockchain technology and this is where all documentation, qualifications, certificate, grades & data will stored with available access to future schools, colleges, universities and further employment and career opportunities.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

Yes that correct that’s why opet are Utilising the wonderful use of the blockchain technology and this is where all documentation, qualifications, certificate, grades & data will stored with available access to future schools, colleges, universities and further employment and career opportunities.

Wow that’s amazing no more lost information like grades qualification certificate or taking weeks to be received by post,  well done opet foundation combining AI & Education and bringing it to masses giving all students a chance of education
cryptoci

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Wow that’s amazing no more lost information like grades qualification certificate or taking weeks to be received by post,  well done opet foundation combining AI & Education and bringing it to masses giving all students a chance of education

its the future of handling education, I don't think theres any doubt about that. The world is forever evolving and improving its services to the public, education has been forgotten until now. Opet will give the opportunity for millions of people who before couldn't access education, that alone is something to support. Using their AI chatbot, you will be able to learn and revise for exams in the comfort of your home or the park or wherever you like via an app on you smart phone. This is an incredible tool and will assists millions! finally technology will be used in massive way to help education future generations.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Wow that’s amazing no more lost information like grades qualification certificate or taking weeks to be received by post,  well done opet foundation combining AI & Education and bringing it to masses giving all students a chance of education

its the future of handling education, I don't think theres any doubt about that. The world is forever evolving and improving its services to the public, education has been forgotten until now. Opet will give the opportunity for millions of people who before couldn't access education, that alone is something to support. Using their AI chatbot, you will be able to learn and revise for exams in the comfort of your home or the park or wherever you like via an app on you smart phone. This is an incredible tool and will assists millions! finally technology will be used in massive way to help education future generations.

You're absaloutly correct! They will make education so much easier to access, its as simple as that. check out this small article about how open will expand the opportunity to millions to gain education and help with employment. https://medium.com/õpetfoundation/get-easy-access-to-global-education-and-employment-with-õpet-a8538302e95c
cryptoci

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Wow that’s amazing no more lost information like grades qualification certificate or taking weeks to be received by post,  well done opet foundation combining AI & Education and bringing it to masses giving all students a chance of education

You're absaloutly correct! They will make education so much easier to access, its as simple as that. check out this small article about how open will expand the opportunity to millions to gain education and help with employment. https://medium.com/õpetfoundation/get-easy-access-to-global-education-and-employment-with-õpet-a8538302e95c

That article link doesn't work fully mate but I found the article on medium. Its a very good and infighting read, hopefully this link works so others can have a red also. https://medium.com/õpetfoundation/get-easy-access-to-global-education-and-employment-with-õpet-a8538302e95c
james30s

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

Yes exactly this is just one great example for using the chatbot, all new employers or future career prospects can easily access your information data with your permission Which will help find candidates to fit the roles advertised at work, college or university’s all round amazing idea
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

Yes exactly this is just one great example for using the chatbot, all new employers or future career prospects can easily access your information data with your permission Which will help find candidates to fit the roles advertised at work, college or university’s all round amazing idea

so really it will speed up the process of employment, brilliant! Ive worked in recruitment for 5 years and it takes so long to find the right person for a specific role, so anything that can help this process is a brilliant idea and will help so much in my industry. Ive no doubt that this will be a successful project if the chatbot can actually everything Opet says it will.
cryptoci

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

so really it will speed up the process of employment, brilliant! Ive worked in recruitment for 5 years and it takes so long to find the right person for a specific role, so anything that can help this process is a brilliant idea and will help so much in my industry. Ive no doubt that this will be a successful project if the chatbot can actually everything Opet says it will.

Im excited about using AI to change the way education is delivered, a lot of people are afraid of AI taking over humans and the truth is, robots, machines etc are used more and more and humans do lose jobs but we have to capitalise on something that will help educate our kids and our kids kids. Our children futures are whats important anything that can help them is a blessing in my eyes.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Im excited about using AI to change the way education is delivered, a lot of people are afraid of AI taking over humans and the truth is, robots, machines etc are used more and more and humans do lose jobs but we have to capitalise on something that will help educate our kids and our kids kids. Our children futures are whats important anything that can help them is a blessing in my eyes.
Such an amazing project wish opet foundation all the success it deserves Utilising Ai technology combined with education creates a powerful tool for young students to learn And the fact that it’s a downloadable app and is easily accessible for anyone to use makes it an even more powerful learning tool definitely think about homeschooling myself & my children
james30s

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

Such an amazing project wish opet foundation all the success it deserves Utilising Ai technology combined with education creates a powerful tool for young students to learn And the fact that it’s a downloadable app and is easily accessible for anyone to use makes it an even more powerful learning tool definitely think about homeschooling myself & my children

Yes my thoughts too great project amazing goals their aiming to achieve makeing education accessible to everyone with a simple downloadable app that’s amazing & easily usable 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: