Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Õpet (OPET) | An AI Companion for Students  (Read 10950 times)
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

ICO Analysis: Opet
Published on September 29, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-opet/

Team
CEO Wilson Wang: Wang was a managerial director at Fosun Group, a multinational public company with over 10,000 employees, and held several positions at Temasek, an investment management company based in Singapore.
Viacheslav Shybaiev: Shybaiev has worked as the product manager of the mobile store at Opera Software.
Abhijeet Pawar: Pawar is a former employee of Rakuten, Japan’s largest e-commerce company.
Oleksandra Burmenska: Burmenska was a lead engineer at Samsung Kiev.

Advisors
Michael Creadon: Creadon is the co-founder and the CEO of Traditum Group.
Jayarethanam Pillai: Pillai is an associate professor of economics and public policy at the American University of Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan.
Lim Boon Tat: Tat has worked as JC vice-principal at Singapore Ministry of Education.

Edward Ismawan Chamdani: Chamdani was a payment solution provider at Bank Danamon Indonesia and an IT architect at IBM Indonesia.

Partners
American University of Central Asia: Located in Kyrgyzstan, the American University of Central Asia is supported by the United Nations, World Bank, and Asian Development Bank.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of Opet.

Risks
    No MVP is available as of the time of writing. (-2)
    It seems unlikely for admission offices to accept data stored in Opet as a part of students’ application packages. (-1)

Growth Potential
    Almost 95,000 users in the Telegram channel implies high community interest. (+3.5)
    Listing agreements with Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange and LAToken Exchange. (+2)
    Extensive documentation. (+1.5)

Disposition
To get offered admission into top universities, supplementary education such as cram schools and private tutors are almost a must, yet not everyone is fortunate enough to afford these expensive services. Opet provides an alternative method to the less fortunate, offering them a digital chatbot reinforced by artificial intelligence and machine learning. This tool is developed to provide information, advice, and help to students, aiming to improve their test results and the quality of education. Along with information on students, their test results and educational qualifications such as test results and certifications will be stored in an immutable, trustable blockchain so that any relevant party such as admission offices will have the chance to use the platform in order to verify these qualifications, although at this point it seems quite unlikely. The absence of an MVP at the moment is a concern, yet the extensive documentation shows how serious the team is about the project. Listing agreements with several exchanges are already finalized, so some degree of minimal liquidity and volume right after tokens are listed is reasonable to expect. As the number of people in their Telegram channel is around 95,000, which is quite impressive, some community interest is there as well.
Opet receives a 4/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: OPET
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: October 1st
    Minimum Investment: 1 ETH
    Price: 0.02 ETH
    Hard Cap: 60,000 ETH
    Payments Accepted: ETH
    Restricted from Participating: Unspecified

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

When it comes to e-learning, knowledge certificates are important for future employment recommendations.

Yes that correct that’s why opet are Utilising the wonderful use of the blockchain technology and this is where all documentation, qualifications, certificate, grades & data will stored with available access to future schools, colleges, universities and further employment and career opportunities.
I see this is a humanitarian project towards education. Creating an opportunity for all learners around the world is a noble mission of the project. But many countries that do not accept Crypto also mean that documents, diplomas, certificates, scores and data will be stored with schools, colleges, universities will not be accepted to be able to Access to employment and career opportunities in the future.

princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

This project is a very big idea which provides tremendous value for younger generation. The whitepaper and the roadmap is clear, reasonable and well written. The team is solid with track record. This project is very essential in the industry especially in schools. What I like about this project is its uniqueness. I love the idea of storing tertiary/college admission data on blockchain. This project needs more attention.
jp84

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

Love this project and what it plans to do to help all of our children have a brighter future. Theres so many ICO's out there that are just about making money, The Opet Foundation stands for so much more. Education needs to be reformed and Opet will do just that!

Yes it definitely is me too a big fan also love the facts it’s being rolled out in different languages for more available uses all over the globe bringing education into the 21st centurie helping the underprivileged & not forgetting about them brilliant project amazing concept wish them all the best for the future
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Love this project and what it plans to do to help all of our children have a brighter future. Theres so many ICO's out there that are just about making money, The Opet Foundation stands for so much more. Education needs to be reformed and Opet will do just that!

Yes it definitely is me too a big fan also love the facts it’s being rolled out in different languages for more available uses all over the globe bringing education into the 21st centurie helping the underprivileged & not forgetting about them brilliant project amazing concept wish them all the best for the future

Ah I didn't know it would be available in different languages, although that makes sense haha but yes that is massive plus for the project making its reach global! I can see the Opet Foundation being loved by many people out there and its chatbot very helpful in improving the way they learn.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Wow that’s great news that its available in different languages opet is really expanding its reach and bringing education to the masses for those who really want & need to learn opet is here to help
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

Wow that’s great news that its available in different languages opet is really expanding its reach and bringing education to the masses for those who really want & need to learn opet is here to help

Opet definitely looks like they will bring a possotive change to education. im excited to see it all get implemented. Check this great article https://medium.com/õpetfoundation/get-tailored-education-outside-of-school-with-õpets-digital-chatbot-tutor-648e8742844b
cryptoci

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

Opet definitely looks like they will bring a possotive change to education. im excited to see it all get implemented. Check this great article https://medium.com/õpetfoundation/get-tailored-education-outside-of-school-with-õpets-digital-chatbot-tutor-648e8742844b

The future of education is in safe hands with the opet foundation. their incredible AI chatbot will have the ability to offer education to millions of people who haven't been able to access it. the term 'Game changer' is an understatement.
jp84

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:56:30 PM

It’s simple a brilliant project from opet so glad I’ve found it only greatness can come from this project the encouragement for education and the want to learn will be provided in the form of opet’s Ai technology chatbot a downloadable application Affordability for all with no discrimination
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

It’s simple a brilliant project from opet so glad I’ve found it only greatness can come from this project the encouragement for education and the want to learn will be provided in the form of opet’s Ai technology chatbot a downloadable application Affordability for all with no discrimination
The thought of not having to pay the ridiculous fees that go with getting an education all the way up to alevel is relieving . I have four children so would have cost me a considerable amount of money . The future is changing dramatically and so will the way we learn , ai is playing a major role in this. Excited to see how my children interact with the chatbot
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

The thought of not having to pay the ridiculous fees that go with getting an education all the way up to alevel is relieving . I have four children so would have cost me a considerable amount of money . The future is changing dramatically and so will the way we learn , ai is playing a major role in this. Excited to see how my children interact with the chatbot
It will be fascinating to see how children progress using the chatbot , its been a long time coming were children cant get a different education than the nonsense they brain wash them within schools.
cryptoci

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

Its an exciting time for sure, its clear to see that teachers need help, schools need help, population is increasing, teachers wages are not. we need a new option and with the help of opet that option will be incredible! I am eager to see the chatbot introduced...
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

It will be fascinating to see how children progress using the chatbot , its been a long time coming were children cant get a different education than the nonsense they brain wash them within schools.
I totally agree nothing has changed in the educational system for years same curriculum even no times have changed and not everything Taught in schools is needed or used in the real word, homeschooling using opet Ai chatbot could definitely be the answer for me & my family thanks opet foundation for making this happen & Achievable
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I totally agree nothing has changed in the educational system for years same curriculum even no times have changed and not everything Taught in schools is needed or used in the real word, homeschooling using opet Ai chatbot could definitely be the answer for me & my family thanks opet foundation for making this happen & Achievable
much of what is taught in schools is not needed in the real world , plus with the added distractions of everything else involved in the classroom then im sure children are missing out and what is needed to help them develope .
lawrence krauss

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

much of what is taught in schools is not needed in the real world , plus with the added distractions of everything else involved in the classroom then im sure children are missing out and what is needed to help them develope .
my children tell me her theyre teachers spends more time dealing with the problem children of the class than actually teaching. this is disgusting
jp84

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

my children tell me her theyre teachers spends more time dealing with the problem children of the class than actually teaching. this is disgusting
Great point & Funny you say that we had the same conversation the other day I’m truly considering the homeschooling option but wasn’t sure how to go about as I didn’t want my children to suffer my lack of knowledge of the curriculum but I’ve noticed Opet has that covered I believe it’s going to be an amazing learning  tool for kids students & parents. Education for all.
cryptoci

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

Thats how I remember it when I was at school, so many problems children and distractions, kids who actually want to learn miss out. this has to change as its just not fair, I believe opet will offer an option that many many parents will like to explore. Times are changing and we have to embrace it.
JohnyBigs (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:16:25 AM

Õpet is a blockchain-based education platform powered by Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Machine Learning.

Õpet's AI companion chatbot is designed to help secondary school students with their exam revision. It is an effective, affordable and convenient digital private tutor to help students revise effectively for their exams. The essential role of Õpet's AI chatbot is to make education resources digitally available to students at any time and any place and to serve as a personal learning companion which provides a customized learning experience to every student.

For more information, please visit the links below to find out more about Õpet.

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Õpet incorporated blockchain technology into an education platform whereby payment can be made via cryptocurrency.

While popular education platforms around the globe limit the acceptable payment options only to fiat currencies, blockchain technology has the potential to beat fiat currencies in terms of cost, speed, and global integration. By bringing tokens and distributed ledger/blockchain technology to the world of learning, Õpet is proud to introduce its native ERC20 token, Opet Token (OPET). Opet Token (OPET) is designed to power an ecosystem supporting various education-related expenses, from digital tuition to college admissions, scholarships and philanthropic funding.

To find out more about Õpet, click the links below.

JohnyBigs (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

Õpet aims to revolutionise the current education plane — starting with self-revision.

With the Õpet Chatbot, students will be able to access education at their own time and place without having to commit abundant resources to pricey private tuition just to keep up with their peers. Rather than drawing from predetermined answers, Õpet chatbot is powered by an advanced AI technology with an adaptive learning ability. By picking up personal preferences, behavioural patterns as well as strengths and weaknesses of the users, the Õpet chatbot builds a conversational memory that allows it to remember previous conversations, thus being able to tailor responses to each user.

Click the links below to find out more about Õpet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: