Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the advantages of altcoin ?  (Read 2671 times)
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
It gives your portfolio some versatility. Never put all your eggs in one basket. I have quite a few alt coins in my portfolio. Make sure to pick the ones with great potential. I am suggesting few coins that are worth investing.

1)   NEO
2)   PRG
3)   XLM
4)   POWR
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

To see when you say altcoin I would dofine it as a altcoin from different ICO so, I would be speaking in that situation. So for example I joine didferent ICO last year and collected different altcoin and why? Becasue itis important and sometime if you get luck and always analyzing each token that has better future you can get a high rocket which means increase of value in term of making the value triple (if possible that that is the good thing in altcoin IT INCREASES FATS )

Also when in investing you can more because of the promos.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

For me, altcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of altcoin
You are very much into cryptocurrency when you invest in alt coins. I would always suggest to select a good combination of alt coins covering some great projects. You can earn extra through alt coins. I am sharing my list of alt coins.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

There are many altcoins built on a specific technology and they have their own advantages like the coin Wepower is built on the energy-related so the advantages of that are in the energy-related field and same with other altcoins.
bibitao19

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

I think the whole cryptocurrency market is a zero-sum game.
So someone who makes money means someone loses money, so you're not saying that.
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

There are many coins in it. Its investment is very less if compared to bitcoin. The coin which is increased, we sell that coin and hold some coins also. We can see its market which is increasing and which is decreasing . In this different coins have different types of security.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:37:21 AM

Every altcoins have different advantages.You can learn that in their projects from their websites.They have a purpose generally.For me , advantage of altcoin is that investment.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

With the Altcoin then we have the opportunity to earn profits in trading and try to invest in an ICO. Trading has proven to reduce unemployment and now there are so many people who benefit when trying to utilize Altcoin. Actually everything that exists will also be very profitable, which will determine is ourselves can take the opportunity or not.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

Whut!? You're not talking about altcoin men. I think you're pointing out bounty campaign lol. The title should be "The Advantage of Doing Bounties". Altcoin dont have relation to english proficiency, jobs or anythimg else that you've mentioned.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

Altcoins good for the investment.And investment bring good profit.So if you follow the market and know the altcoins for investment you can invest and win.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

So someone who makes money means someone loses money, so you're not saying that.

Not really, there are a lot of projects where people make money from both sides. I can say that there will be no scam in future.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

i think the main advantage of altcoins is making concurent  environment where we can trade. Of course, in particular every coin have own advanages, but it have own shortcomings - so finily we have different, continuosly flowing prices for it - the base for trading.

Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

For  me the advantage of it is you can get a lot of profits on different kinds of coins unlike in bitcoin it is single but on altcoin it is a lot of choices to take . They can be a good profits it is good for long term and short term investment

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

It's very good investment instrument for countries with weak financial markets. It is also good for users who want use international products without inconvenient exchange operations.
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

In my opinion, the advantages are : improvement and functionality expansion over bitcoin. We can use the analogy of bitcoin as the early of computer OS (DOS) and altcoins as the steady improvement of it (Windows 95, XP, Vista, 7, 10). Of course the analogy cant be fully applied since it's very possible that bitcoin will still be widely used in the far future (due to sentiment/most widely paired crypto?) although many coins provide superior performance.
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:21:06 PM

I suppose that it depends a lot on the specific altcoin you are talking about. For me, one of the primary benefits of a thriving altcoin economy is that they often represent the testing of a theory that may eventually bring about benefit for BTC. For now, the majority of altcoins are intellectual curiosities at best and scams at worst. I see some make meaningful changes, but thus far, just a few of those changes have really been a meaningfully large improvement over the base system.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

Yes, we can participate in helping build their projects, such as airdrop and bounty campaigns.
And take advantage with their coin trading.
This is very valuable to me, but crypto trading is very risky. So we must be good at organizing.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

Well, actually it is so in any market, not only in the crypto-currency. Many situations saw how people lost tens of thousands of dollars in front of for seconds. A friend has been trading since 2003 on the oil exchange just invited me to see how the trades are going. I was shocked

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:33:20 PM

Yeah you are right one of the major advantage of altcoin is to give and help us with our financial needs and also altcoins especially bitcoin and ethereum can be use niw for paying bills so it lessen the time in paying bills. It can also use now as an investment where you will gain more than the usual profit you gain in others.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Yes altcoin given many opportunity for all people to change their life from poor situation, since i joined crypto i can make extra money for living. And here many people doing the samething, they can changed their life from crypto, beside that crypto and blockchain is rising technology that will continously in development to give more benefits to the more people around the world. Crypto will make more revolusioner in this world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: