Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 230 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reddit’s science forum banned climate deniers.  (Read 636401 times)
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:26:31 AM

Global warming God doesnt exist except in the minds of oppressed and deluded human minds

Anyway if you'd taken the time to read Salty's post, you'd realize you're mostly in agreement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:44:55 AM

GOD does exist- however your flesh wont exist in a few years and you will know the truth soon enough

Some things to research:
Noahs Ark has been found and declared by the turkish govt
The gay burned out cities of sodom and gomorah have been discovered you can tour them
Evolution is a lie created by an apostate preached without a scientific background
The geologic column doesnt exist except in textbooks (There is no Jurassic, Paleozoic etc periods without the geologic column)
The US govt is controlled by freemasons who openly worship lucifer- they instal their religions and people
They put 50 pentagrams on the us flag and a giant pentagram into the street design in Washington DC

You who say there is no GOD arent able to see as you are blinded by sin and the demons that work in the billions that are oppressed by demons (orbs)

The end of the world came once and its coming again-overcome your corrupt fallen condition through Jesus
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:35:01 AM

#1) The March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief….
So what you are telling me....

Is that there are a lot of sick people haters jumping on the global warming bandwagon?

Well those people would go truly nuts if the planet didn't cooperate and decided to chill out instead.

Wait....those people are going truly nuts...

Some of the quotes, like the one from Cousteau are not new. Some predate WWII.

I am telling you this type of mindset defines some kind of Entropy, always pushing for annihilation while waiving the flag of peace and goodness. This type of mindset never works by example. This group of people never sterilize themselves. They always see themselves on top of the food chain of power and energy, ordering others, hiding behind their science or silencing the opposite views when their equations do not add up.  This group does not belong to a race, a political movement but you always recognize it when you see it. Usually when you finally wake up millions have already perished.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 12:47:11 PM

Is that there are a lot of sick people haters jumping on the global warming bandwagon?

Well those people would go truly nuts if the planet didn't cooperate and decided to chill out instead.

I am telling you this type of mindset defines some kind of Entropy, always pushing for annihilation while waiving the flag of peace and goodness. This type of mindset never works by example. This group of people never sterilize themselves. They always see themselves on top of the food chain of power and energy, ordering others, hiding behind their science or silencing the opposite views when their equations do not add up.  This group does not belong to a race, a political movement but you always recognize it when you see it. Usually when you finally wake up millions have already perished.
But they are sort of silently accepted within the 'global warming community', much as muslim terrorists are accepted within the Islam community.

Yet the "Deniers" are stereotyped and persecuted.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:08:08 PM

But they are sort of silently accepted within the 'global warming community', much as muslim terrorists are accepted within the Islam community.

Yes. And Banned!
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:11:04 PM

The EPA’s highest-paid employee and a leading expert on climate change was sentenced to 32 months in federal prison Wednesday for lying to his bosses and saying he was a CIA spy working in Pakistan so he could avoid doing his real job.

John C. Beale’s crimes were “inexplicable” and “unbelievably egregious," said Judge Ellen Huvelle in imposing the sentence in a Washington. D.C. federal court. Beale has also agreed to pay $1.3 million in restitution and forfeiture to the government.

Beale said he was ashamed of his lies about working for the CIA, a ruse that, according to court records, began in 2000 and continued until early this year.

“Why did I do this? Greed – simple greed – and I’m ashamed of that greed,” Beale told the court. He also said it was possible that he got a “rush” and a “sense of excitement" by telling people he was worked for the CIA. “It was something like an addiction,” he said.

Beale pled guilty in September to bilking the government out of nearly $1 million in salary and other benefits over a decade. He perpetrated his fraud largely by failing to show up at the EPA for months at a time, including one 18-month stretch starting in June 2011 when he did “absolutely no work,” as his lawyer acknowledged in a sentencing memo filed last week.

When Huvelle asked Beale what he was doing when he claimed he was working for the CIA, he said, "I spent time exercising. I spent a lot of time working on my house."

He also said he used the time "trying to find ways to fine tune the capitalist system" to discourage companies from damaging the environment. "I spent a lot of time reading on that," said Beale.

Prosecutor Jim Smith said Beale's crimes made him a "poster child for what is wrong with government."

The sentence drew swift reaction from Capitol Hill, including demands from a top Republican for further investigation into the EPA to determine how Beale got away with his fraud for so long.

"The case this morning highlights a massive problem with the EPA," said Sen. David Vitter of Louisiana, ranking Republican on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee. He said Beale had stolen taxpayer money under the nose of EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy, who for years had been his immediate boss.

http://www.weather.com/news/science/environment/epa-climate-policy-expert-sentenced-32-months-fraud-20131219
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:47:18 PM

Yes. And Banned!
Important, thought, to separate the nutjobs from the vast majority of sincere people who just don't want to ruin the planet, whether their beliefs on that are wholly wrong or partly wrong or mostly right.  Nobody wants to ruin the planet.  Well maybe those people haters mentioned above.  I wonder if they've considered how many fewer pretty girls would be lounging on the beaches if their population control plans were in effect.   Probably not.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:15:48 PM

Yes. And Banned!
Important, thought, to separate the nutjobs from the vast majority of sincere people who just don't want to ruin the planet, whether their beliefs on that are wholly wrong or partly wrong or mostly right.  Nobody wants to ruin the planet.  Well maybe those people haters mentioned above.  I wonder if they've considered how many fewer pretty girls would be lounging on the beaches if their population control plans were in effect.   Probably not.

They did. Population control means less of you and more room for their chosen gene pool. When you read "the planet is overcrowded" they never say by whom, but it is clear they do not put their own family into the equation. The founder of Planned Parenthood is on the list and her vision was and still is... Crystal Night clear...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:31:17 PM

Yes. And Banned!

They did. Population control means less of you and more room for their chosen gene pool. When you read "the planet is overcrowded" they never say by whom, but it is clear they do not put their own family into the equation. The founder of Planned Parenthood is on the list and her vision was and still is... Crystal Night clear...
Interesting.

Well, my question has got to be this.  Since I computed and verified three or four years ago that climate sensitivity was lower than estimates of that time, and was called a Denier...Now the IPCC's latest report and thus it's authors agrees with me.

They are all Deniers, right?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!
globe-biz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:48:36 PM

Man could not have entered and passed through the van allen belt in that tin can "space ship" back in 1969 with a less than Commodore 64 computer and arrived at the moon - let alone returned home, what a joke.Do you know that neil armstrong is a freemason? They are the ones leading the conspiracy in America and on the earth-and the high level freemasons  openly worship lucifer. These elite have no problem lying to the people with their evolution religion and they have no problem lying to the people about their falsified moon landing. Just like Global warming all their lies serve to support mans rebellion to GOD and prepare people for their "New Age"
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:04:20 PM

I think climate change was only a theory when it was first presented via the media, back in the late 1970's or early 1980's(i think it was around that time).

There are still people who do not think that man ever went into outer space.

There are people who do not believe that man went to the moon, and they think that was all a hollywood con job.

There are people who still think the world is flat and not round.

Then you have people like "globe-biz"  Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:26:03 PM

I think climate change was only a theory when it was first presented via the media, back in the late 1970's or early 1980's(i think it was around that time).

There are people who do not believe that man went to the moon, and they think that was all a hollywood con job.

Some how I consider all those in a different category than people that want to kill off or sit idly by while >90% of the world's population dies off.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:34:55 PM

Some how I consider all those in a different category than people that want to kill off or sit idly by while >90% of the world's population dies off.

But but but they do it for the good of the planet. 93.87% of the world population is overrated according to their calculation anyway...
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 07:45:15 PM

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a single falsifiable hypothesis on global warming so we can start running some tests and collecting data.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:07:21 PM

How are you going to make a chart about what happened a billion years ago or a million years ago? The earth is 6000 years old so to setup your straw man with imaginary ideas...well that may make you feel smart or justified to live without GOD but you arent changing reality. How about a chart a trillion years ago your imagination is active you can do it.

Fact: the oldest reef on the earth is 4400 years old, the Oldest desert is around 4000 years old which is inline with what GODs word says...The earth is 6000 years old and 4400 years ago there was a global flood when GOD judged the cross eyed human race...like what we are nearing again now that the end of the world is coming again as the world prefers the TV to the Bible.

And to the majority of deceived blind souls Noahs Ark has been discovered- Look up Ron Wyatts discovery verified by the Turkish govt. Sure satans media and false churches have created other false sites to confuse the matter but the truth is out there.

Global warming doesnt exist except in the minds of oppressed and deluded human minds

Not to take this off topic, but you are kidding right? I'm not entirely well versed in religious ideaologies, but is anyone really under the belief that the world is only 6000 years old? I thought 6,000 years ago was just the start of human history when we developed writing via sanskrit or cuneiform, and people started settling around in the great river civilizations? I'm also not sure where you are getting your facts about reefs and deserts, but I'm pretty sure the Great Barrier reef's LIVING coral is older than that, with its base being something like 750,000 years old. Did dinosaurs die off within the last 6000 years?

Anyway, I agree with not intentionally polluting the world, excess green house gasses should be avoided, don't take a flamethrower to the polar icecaps, etc. But I don't think that in 50 years 98% of the earth will be covered in water, and we will have to become dolphin people to survive, or whatever the current theory is is no where near accurate. Should we protect the environment, sure. But I think there is a lot of hidden agenda in what is being fear mongered at the people.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:07:54 PM

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a single falsifiable hypothesis on global warming so we can start running some tests and collecting data.
I'll bite.  FIRST we need a global, visually identifiable proxy by which we can establish the presence or absence of the phenomena, global warming.  Selection of said proxy is made according to well understood scientific principles.

Null hypothesis:

(1)

(bikini-days/year x number of girls wearing bikinis)/world population

has no statistical variation from a constant straight line for the years

(2)

Prediction is year 2014 will show no statistically significant variation from the norm previously established in (1).

Extensive budgets, jet travel aircraft, hotel bills are required for data collection for 2014.

MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:11:31 PM

I believe it all comes down to one thing. When it costs the rich more than the poor then it becomes a non issue.

When I hear Global Climate Change, I hear prices going up in electricity and gas and food and and and. I don't hear the rich complaining about those things.
Why do I have to believe in your climate change?

Just send me the fucken bill and get over the fact that you all need more money from the working joe to cover your lifestyles.

Seriously what happened to acid rain? Did we fix this problem?
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:25:56 PM

GOD does exist- however your flesh wont exist in a few years and you will know the truth soon enough

Some things to research:
Noahs Ark has been found and declared by the turkish govt
The gay burned out cities of sodom and gomorah have been discovered you can tour them
Evolution is a lie created by an apostate preached without a scientific background
The geologic column doesnt exist except in textbooks (There is no Jurassic, Paleozoic etc periods without the geologic column)
The US govt is controlled by freemasons who openly worship lucifer- they instal their religions and people
They put 50 pentagrams on the us flag and a giant pentagram into the street design in Washington DC

You who say there is no GOD arent able to see as you are blinded by sin and the demons that work in the billions that are oppressed by demons (orbs)

The end of the world came once and its coming again-overcome your corrupt fallen condition through Jesus

Actually the Noah's Ark in Turkey was exposed as a hoax, the pictures were fake and refuted by various scientists and explorers including National geographic. The Turkish government kept silent about it as to attract misinformed tourists.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:49:58 PM

Red herrings all.  Belief in or against anthropogenic global warming has nothing to do with those topics.
AnonyMint

Activity: 518
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 10:51:48 PM

But but but they do it for the good of the planet. 93.87% of the world population is overrated according to their calculation anyway...

You lost the argument about science and probabilities, so predictably you shift to fear mongering.

I wish the $150 trillion global debt bubble would hurry up and pop, so you useless individuals will lose your funny money and be relegated to arguing with yourself in the mirror.

unheresy.com - Prodigiously Elucidating the Profoundly ObtuseTHIS FORUM ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 230 »
  Print  

Jump to: