Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:33:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that every end of the year so many Crypto-holders are rich?  (Read 1561 times)
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:52:40 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?
The crypto market is gradually changing the way it works, it will not follow that path forever. Because if everyone knows that time increases or decreases, sharks will not earn money.
The 2017 100% holder earns from X10 X20 even x50 times profit. But 2018 does not show that, 2018 is the year of trade surfing.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:00:42 PM

This was before, because before it was really very profitable to take into account what is today called cryptocurrency. Not many people used to do this before, but now even fewer people are doing it. Because the fall of the market is now forming a large outflow of investors.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:09:33 PM

Every market provide opportunities for growah. The crypto show huge benifits at early stage because its new to world and provide  a very promising future to world eco ony. But new many countries are new trying to control it. So return are not huge now but it will be promising to be good

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

We have no data or concrete evidence that will shows us that it is so, but anytime of the year people are likely to make money from investing in the right project, be it in the beginning or the end of the year, it's all about finding the right coin to invest.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:11:11 PM

Its been 5 months now, since I joined cryptocurrency ,I've seen many ups and downs in Bitcoin Currency and Altcoins even in those Rank 2 to 100 in Coinmarketcap, but I just want to clarify why every end of the year starts in September then up to  December Bitcoin fly high, any fundamental reason why does the value of Bitcoin and other currency go up?

Sorry but not anymore. Those anti-crypto are now seeing as a big threat that they not expected to progress. Those middlemen that are making so much money with must have created a organized syndicate to bring us all down and kill this market for good.
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:03:47 PM

If you have started the year with good start and you think you can sell too much in the late end of the year, yes, it is quite can make us rich if we sell many cryptocurrency by the end of the year.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:34:13 PM

As we can see at the moment, the year 2018 is different from the previous ones, and we never saw a rise in prices in the market of crypto-currencies at the end of the year. But most likely this is normal, since at the end of 2017 there was just huge growth and the market capitalization has grown to huge limits. Now we need to monitor the situation and hope for a quick recovery of the market.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:55:13 PM

That use to be the norm, base on an increase in demand towards the end of the year, presently there are several changes taking place in the space, the cryptocurrency space is still evolving, reason why 2018 end of the year is quit different, do not be discourage as you join the community during the bearish market trend, the bll run will sure commence.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:03:46 PM

So it was at the end of 2017, but no one expected it to be that way. Many shouted hold and become rich, many did not listen to them and sold. As a result, those who hold won.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

If you have started the year with good start and you think you can sell too much in the late end of the year, yes, it is quite can make us rich if we sell many cryptocurrency by the end of the year.
Waiting for the year is all about the coin if you find your coin having this much potential that it has grown up till the year more than double then you can sell to have profit or to become rich. Many people are rich traders because they used skills and they won huge profits. Selling at the end of 2017 was richest year but I am hoping to see the same at the end 2019.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:22:58 PM

I do not know how long are you in crypto but it is not the case that  each year in 4Q the price of the coins goes up.
It depends on the market cycle if it is bearish or bullish rather than the part of the year.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:30:12 PM

I think your bases is came from the 2017 bitcoin goes uprise until december their price go to bubble and sad to say after almost 20k $ value the price quick to dump continuesly in the whole year of 2018.
And i do not expect end of these year bitcoin might increase sharply if get base last year bitcoin value their nothing price increase, so meaning harder to predict bitcoin when it goes just wait and be patience i know all of you are waiting for another bull run and of course I also assuming that.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:36:46 PM

In recent years the market has a good condition before the end of a year but 2018 was a bit of change since the market has been in downtrend. I think holders will just get rich if they invested on a good coin and when market creates a new all time high.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:31:23 AM

Yes, in previous years such changes occurred. But this year the situation is significantly different. Most likely, the price will drop even a little before the future bull run. Therefore, now there is no need to count on the rapid rise in prices from the end of this year, you need to be patient.
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:51:26 AM

I believe that some of them do get rich in the seasons but definitely there are also losers in between, just that when people make money they like to show off but when they lose money they just keep quiet and you will not know.

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:53:53 PM

Nothing of the kind ... Bitcoin showed such a rise only in 2017, and in previous years it happened in the middle of the year!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:34:04 PM

No, the market is random, it does not follow any rules, it depends on supply and demand, if you join the forex market or the stock market, you will understand more about it.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:35:43 PM

Of course not, 2018 proved to your saying, The holder in 2018 has become poor by this market, They hold BTC since the price is 6000-10000$ and at the end of 2018 the BTC price is only 3000$

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

I wish that would happen all end of the years, so all crypto lovers would be rich one day Cheesy There is no such situation, different scenarios occur every year. There's no such thing as easy money.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:44:57 PM

I would confirmed this is not true and I would not be participating in some bounties if I'm rich lol. Btc and eth price didn't increase overnight, it takes years for them to get noticed by the investors. And this year there is no guarantee that will have another bull run and we just have to be smart in our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: