Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 07:35:28 PM
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
News
:
Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
More
Bitcoin Forum
>
Economy
>
Economics
>
Speculation
>
I AM HODLING
Pages:
«
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
...
131
»
« previous topic
next topic »
Print
Author
Topic: I AM HODLING (Read 796978 times)
mastahofdesastah
Full Member
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:02:11 PM
#61
Im with you Guys!
wobber
Legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:06:43 PM
#62
Quote from: Luceat on December 18, 2013, 12:58:12 PM
toastin' in epic bread
Get these cheap coins and start HODLING them
This dump brought me 4 shiny coins and I am now putting them in another cold wallet.
If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
spiderbrain
Legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1013
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:09:49 PM
#63
OMG best thread. Not holding, buying. I'll buy more and more as they get cheaper and cheaper. I like this game. I'm getting more into measuring my worth in bitcoins rather than fiat. LOWER LOWER!!!
Documentally
seleme
Legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1033
Duelbits.com
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:13:39 PM
#64
███
████████████▄▄
███
███
██████████████
██▄
███
██
████████████████████
█▄
███
██
██
█
▀███████
█▀
███
█▄
███
██
████
█ █▀
▀
█
█████
█▄
███
██
█████
█▄▄▀
█
█ ▀
▄▄██████
██
███
██
██████
█
███████
██
███
██
█████
█▀▀▄
█
█ ▄
▀▀██████
██
███
██
████
█▀ ▀▄ ▄▀
▀█████
█▀
███
██
██
█
▄█
█▄
███
█▄█▄
████
█▀
███
██
████████████████████
█▀
███
███
██████████████
██▀
███
████████████▀▀
.
.
Duelbits
.
.
..
THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
.
.
.
.
.
.
▄▄▄▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄
▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄
█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████ ▄██▄
██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██
██
██ █ ██ █ ██ █ ██
█▌
██
██ ██ ██ ██
██
██
███████████████████████
██
██
███████████████████████
██
███▀
███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██████
██
██
███████████████████████
█▌
│
+4,000
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
$500,000
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
$10,000
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
│
NEARLY UP TO
.
50%
.
REWARDS
│
Holdaaja
Legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:16:23 PM
#65
I'm buying! (and hodling ofcourse).
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀ ▀▀████
▄████▀ ████ ████ ████
█████ ▄████▀ ████▌ ▐████
█████ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████ ████▌ ▄▄
█████▄ ▄█████████▀ ▐████ ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███████████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ████ ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄
▀███████▄ ▀████▀████▀ ▄████▀███ ▐███████▀▀ ▄███▀ ██▌
▀▀██████▄▄ ▐████ ▄████ ▐██▌ ███████ ▄███▀ ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█████ ████ ▄███▀ ███ ▐███▌███ ▐████▄▄███▀
█████▀▀ ▀████▌ ▐████ ████ ▄███ ████ ▐███ ████
████▀ ████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████ ▀███ ▀████▄▄▄▄██ ▄████▄ ▄████▄ ██▄██▄██▄
████▌ █████ ▀████▀▀ ▀████▀ ▀██▀ ███▀ ▀███ ▀▀████▀▀ ██▀ ██▀ ▀██ ██ ██ ██
████▄ ▄▄████▀ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄██ ▄████▄ ██▄ ██▄ ▄██ ██ ██ ██
██████████████▀▀ ▀▀█████████▀▀ ▀████▀ ▀████▀ ▀████▀ ██ ██ ██
▀██████▀▀▀
▒
█
█
▒
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█ █
█ ██ █
█ █▄▄█ █
█ █▀ ▀█ █
█ █
█ ▄▄ █
█ ▄████▄ █
█ ▄████████▄ █
█ ▀████████▀ █
█ ▀████▀ █
█ ▀▀ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
Provably fair
Free faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
12 exclusive games
And many more...
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮█▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒
█
█
▒
▄▄
▄▀▀
▀█
█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▄▀█
█ ▀▀ ▀ █
█▌
██▌ █
█▌
▐█
▐█████
▐█ ▄▄ ▄▄▄
█▌
▀▀▀▀
█ █ ▀ █
█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▀
▀ ▄▀
█
▀▀
▄▀
▄▀ ▄▀
▄▀ █
▄▀ █
█ █▄█ █
▀▀▀ █ ▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ █ █ █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
bigdude
Hero Member
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:20:55 PM
#66
funniest thread of the month
▓▓▓
DOLPHINS
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
FINANCE
▓▓▓
▓▓
TRUSTED . PLATFORM
▓▓
▓
███
█
█
█
█████
█
█
█
██
██
█
███████████
█
█
█
█
████
█
█
█
█
█
████
█
█
████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
██
█
███
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
██
█
█
█
████████
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
██████████
█
█
██
█
██████████
█
█
█
█
███████████
█
█
███
█
█
█
█████
█
█
█
██
▓
▓
DEFI Solution Dolphins Finance
▓
Website
|
About Us
|
Ann Telegram
Litepaper
|
Telegram
|
Twitter
|
Medium
|
discord
▓
[
BOUNTY
▓
JOIN NOW!
▓
]
Luceat
Newbie
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 01:42:52 PM
#67
http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/2802369.jpg
de3mka
Member
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
How do I change an avatar?
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 02:08:23 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 02:19:22 PM by de3mka
#68
For those who still don't HODL.
BTC: 16o89714EG9WGyi39NxifutFYk55QkxqQK
Wilhelm
Legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 02:32:41 PM
#69
Why hodl when you can buy more?
Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
600watt
Legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 02:51:39 PM
#70
Quote from: Wilhelm on December 18, 2013, 02:32:41 PM
Why hodl when you can buy more?
bodl & hodl
GameKyuubi
(OP)
Sr. Member
Activity: 261
Merit: 1905
the grateful dead predicted consciousness
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 03:30:20 PM
#71
oh wow I passed out for four hours on my floor and what is this
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine and my tunes were played on the harp unstrung,
would you hear my voice come through the music? Would you hold it near as it were your own?
seleme
Legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1033
Duelbits.com
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 03:35:07 PM
#72
Quote from: GameKyuubi on December 18, 2013, 03:30:20 PM
oh wow I passed out for four hours on my floor and what is this
Haha, you're a star mate
███
████████████▄▄
███
███
██████████████
██▄
███
██
████████████████████
█▄
███
██
██
█
▀███████
█▀
███
█▄
███
██
████
█ █▀
▀
█
█████
█▄
███
██
█████
█▄▄▀
█
█ ▀
▄▄██████
██
███
██
██████
█
███████
██
███
██
█████
█▀▀▄
█
█ ▄
▀▀██████
██
███
██
████
█▀ ▀▄ ▄▀
▀█████
█▀
███
██
██
█
▄█
█▄
███
█▄█▄
████
█▀
███
██
████████████████████
█▀
███
███
██████████████
██▀
███
████████████▀▀
.
.
Duelbits
.
.
..
THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
.
.
.
.
.
.
▄▄▄▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄
▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄
█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████ ▄██▄
██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██
██
██ █ ██ █ ██ █ ██
█▌
██
██ ██ ██ ██
██
██
███████████████████████
██
██
███████████████████████
██
███▀
███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██████
██
██
███████████████████████
█▌
│
+4,000
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
$500,000
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
$10,000
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
│
NEARLY UP TO
.
50%
.
REWARDS
│
seleme
Legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1033
Duelbits.com
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 03:39:36 PM
#73
███
████████████▄▄
███
███
██████████████
██▄
███
██
████████████████████
█▄
███
██
██
█
▀███████
█▀
███
█▄
███
██
████
█ █▀
▀
█
█████
█▄
███
██
█████
█▄▄▀
█
█ ▀
▄▄██████
██
███
██
██████
█
███████
██
███
██
█████
█▀▀▄
█
█ ▄
▀▀██████
██
███
██
████
█▀ ▀▄ ▄▀
▀█████
█▀
███
██
██
█
▄█
█▄
███
█▄█▄
████
█▀
███
██
████████████████████
█▀
███
███
██████████████
██▀
███
████████████▀▀
.
.
Duelbits
.
.
..
THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
.
.
.
.
.
.
▄▄▄▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄
▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄
█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████ ▄██▄
██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██
██
██ █ ██ █ ██ █ ██
█▌
██
██ ██ ██ ██
██
██
███████████████████████
██
██
███████████████████████
██
███▀
███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███
██████
██
██
███████████████████████
█▌
│
+4,000
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
$500,000
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
$10,000
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
│
NEARLY UP TO
.
50%
.
REWARDS
│
Bobsurplus
Legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 03:41:29 PM
#74
I'm holding! But I have decided to sell all my coins on Dec31-2045.
de3mka
Member
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
How do I change an avatar?
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 03:43:51 PM
#75
Quote from: Bobsurplus on December 18, 2013, 03:41:29 PM
I'm
holding
HODLING! But I have decided to sell all my coins on Dec31-2045.
FTFY
BTC: 16o89714EG9WGyi39NxifutFYk55QkxqQK
wearepoor
Hero Member
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 03:45:10 PM
#76
Buying when low is the best way to increase my stack. Wish the Interational Bank wire could be faster, damn slow fiat
zachcope
Full Member
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 04:02:48 PM
#77
GF AT LESBIAN BAR
BTC CRASHING
STILL HODLING!
http://newlibertarianvision.blogspot.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/DrZachCope
Losing bitcoin at poker since April 2011
N12
Donator
Legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1011
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 04:04:04 PM
#78
Can't stop laughing.
P_Shep
Legendary
Activity: 1839
Merit: 1408
I guess this is OK.
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 04:30:35 PM
#79
I remain hodling and will hodl until I can hodl no more.
dontek
Full Member
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Re: I AM HODLING
December 18, 2013, 04:31:37 PM
#80
<--- Another hodler that's hodling for the next 2 years.
Send me your Bitcoin and I will make sure to HODL it safe for you!
Pages:
«
1
2
3
[
4
]
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
...
131
»
Print
Bitcoin Forum
>
Economy
>
Economics
>
Speculation
>
I AM HODLING
« previous topic
next topic »
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
Bitcoin
-----------------------------
=> Bitcoin Discussion
===> Legal
===> Press
===> Meetups
===> Important Announcements
=> Development & Technical Discussion
===> Wallet software
=====> Electrum
=====> Bitcoin Wallet for Android
=====> BitcoinJ
=====> Armory
=====> Mycelium
=====> Hardware wallets
=> Mining
===> Mining support
===> Pools
===> Mining software (miners)
===> Hardware
=====> Group buys
===> Mining speculation
=> Bitcoin Technical Support
=> Project Development
-----------------------------
Economy
-----------------------------
=> Economics
===> Speculation
=> Marketplace
===> Goods
=====> Computer hardware
=====> Digital goods
=======> Invites & Accounts
=====> Collectibles
===> Services
===> Currency exchange
===> Gambling
=====> Games and rounds
=====> Investor-based games
=====> Gambling discussion
===> Lending
=====> Long-term offers
===> Securities
===> Auctions
===> Service Announcements
=====> Micro Earnings
===> Service Discussion
=====> Web Wallets
=====> Exchanges
=> Trading Discussion
===> Scam Accusations
===> Reputation
-----------------------------
Other
-----------------------------
=> Meta
===> Bitcoin Wiki
=> Politics & Society
=> Beginners & Help
=> Off-topic
=> Serious discussion
===> Ivory Tower
=> Archival
===> New forum software
===> Корзина
===> CPU/GPU Bitcoin mining hardware
===> Chinese students
===> Obsolete (buying)
===> Obsolete (selling)
===> MultiBit
-----------------------------
Alternate cryptocurrencies
-----------------------------
=> Altcoin Discussion
=> Announcements (Altcoins)
===> Tokens (Altcoins)
=> Mining (Altcoins)
===> Pools (Altcoins)
=> Marketplace (Altcoins)
===> Service Announcements (Altcoins)
===> Service Discussion (Altcoins)
===> Bounties (Altcoins)
=> Speculation (Altcoins)
-----------------------------
Local
-----------------------------
=> العربية (Arabic)
===> العملات البديلة (Altcoins)
=====> النقاشات
===> إستفسارات و أسئلة المبتدئين
===> التعدين
===> النقاشات الأخرى
===> منصات التبادل
=> Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
===> Marketplace (Bahasa Indonesia)
===> Mining (Bahasa Indonesia)
===> Altcoins (Bahasa Indonesia)
===> Trading dan Spekulasi
===> Ekonomi, Politik, dan Budaya
===> Topik Lainnya
=> Español (Spanish)
===> Mercado y Economía
=====> Servicios
=====> Trading y especulación
===> Hardware y Minería
===> Esquina Libre
===> Mercadillo
=====> Mexico
=====> Argentina
=====> España
=====> Centroamerica y Caribe
===> Primeros pasos y ayuda
===> Altcoins (criptomonedas alternativas)
=====> Minería de altcoins
=====> Servicios
=====> Tokens (Español)
=> 中文 (Chinese)
===> 跳蚤市场
===> 山寨币
===> 媒体
===> 挖矿
===> 离题万里
=> Hrvatski (Croatian)
===> Trgovina
===> Altcoins (Hrvatski)
=====> Announcements (Hrvatski)
===> Off-topic (Hrvatski)
=> Deutsch (German)
===> Anfänger und Hilfe
===> Mining (Deutsch)
===> Trading und Spekulation
===> Projektentwicklung
===> Off-Topic (Deutsch)
===> Treffen
===> Presse
===> Altcoins (Deutsch)
=====> Announcements (Deutsch)
===> Marktplatz
=====> Auktionen
=====> Suche
=====> Biete
=> Ελληνικά (Greek)
===> Αγορά
===> Mining Discussion (Ελληνικά)
===> Altcoins (Ελληνικά)
=====> Altcoin Announcements (Ελληνικά)
=====> Altcoin Mining (Ελληνικά)
=> עברית (Hebrew)
=> Français
===> Actualité et News
===> Débutants
===> Discussions générales et utilisation du Bitcoin
===> Mining et Hardware
===> Économie et spéculation
===> Place de marché
=====> Échanges
=====> Produits et services
=====> Petites annonces
===> Le Bitcoin et la loi
===> Wiki, documentation et traduction
===> Développement et technique
===> Vos sites et projets
===> Hors-sujet
===> Altcoins (Français)
=====> Annonces
=> India
===> Mining (India)
===> Marketplace (India)
===> Regional Languages (India)
===> Press & News from India
===> Alt Coins (India)
===> Buyer/ Seller Reputations (India)
===> Off-Topic (India)
=> Italiano (Italian)
===> Guide (Italiano)
===> Progetti
===> Discussioni avanzate e sviluppo
===> Trading, analisi e speculazione
===> Mercato
=====> Mercato valute
=====> Beni
=====> Servizi
=====> Esercizi commerciali
=====> Hardware/Mining (Italiano)
=====> Gambling (Italiano)
===> Accuse scam/truffe
===> Mining (Italiano)
===> Alt-Currencies (Italiano)
=====> Annunci
===> Raduni/Meeting (Italiano)
===> Crittografia e decentralizzazione
===> Off-Topic (Italiano)
=> 日本語 (Japanese)
===> アルトコイン
=> Nederlands (Dutch)
===> Markt
===> Gokken/lotterijen
===> Mining (Nederlands)
===> Beurzen
===> Alt Coins (Nederlands)
===> Off-topic (Nederlands)
===> Meetings (Nederlands)
=> Nigeria (Naija)
===> Politics and society (Naija)
===> Off-topic (Naija)
=> 한국어 (Korean)
===> 대체코인 Alt Coins (한국어)
=> Pilipinas
===> Altcoins (Pilipinas)
=====> Altcoin Announcements (Pilipinas)
===> Pamilihan
===> Others (Pilipinas)
=> Polski
===> Tablica ogłoszeń
===> Alternatywne kryptowaluty
=====> Nowe kryptowaluty i tokeny
=====> Tablica ogłoszeń (altcoiny)
=> Português (Portuguese)
===> Primeiros Passos (Iniciantes)
===> Economia & Mercado
===> Mineração em Geral
===> Desenvolvimento & Discussões Técnicas
===> Criptomoedas Alternativas
===> Brasil
===> Portugal
=> Русский (Russian)
===> Новички
===> Cepвиcы
=====> Барахолка
=====> Обменники
===> Идеи
===> Кодеры
===> Майнеры
===> Политика
===> Трейдеры
===> Альтернативные криптовалюты
=====> Токены
=====> Бayнти и aиpдpoпы
===> Хайпы
===> Работа
===> Разное
===> Oбcyждeниe Bitcoin
=====> Новости
=====> Юристы
=> Română (Romanian)
===> Anunturi importante
===> Offtopic
===> Market
=====> Discutii Servicii
===> Minerit
===> Tutoriale
===> Bine ai venit!
===> Presa
===> Altcoins (Monede Alternative)
=====> Anunturi Monede Alternative
=> Skandinavisk
=> Türkçe (Turkish)
===> Bitcoin Haberleri
===> Pazar Alanı
===> Madencilik
===> Ekonomi
===> Servisler
=====> Fonlar
===> Proje Geliştirme
===> Alternatif Kripto-Paralar
=====> Madencilik (Alternatif Kripto-Paralar)
=====> Duyurular (Alternatif Kripto-Paralar)
===> Konu Dışı
===> Yeni Başlayanlar & Yardım
===> Buluşmalar
=> Other languages/locations
Loading...