Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO/IPO][PRE-SALE]FOLEUMio - GREEN Mining for the masses, Simplified  (Read 9596 times)
mopsicus

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Hello guys. I saw your discussion about mining server and wanna ask, what will be the total income?
Hello. I'm sorry, i didn't quite understand your question, what do you mean by "total income"??
Oh, the peoples in thread above was talking about ASICS and GPU miners, they said that there will be a 4500 of them in total.
So, i would like to know how much income you can get from them in a year? Maybe you know?
Okay, i get it. If you ask about total revenue (the sum of the ASIC and GPU mining proceeds) then it will be around $28,287,500 a year,
Thanks for the answer! But is this amount is a returns an investment??
That's sounds a lot for sure, but servers are not cheap too, and i'm not sure about it.
I understand your concern about this, but don't worry $28,287,500 it's 103% Return On Investment (ROI).
That's good. Is that with proceeds minus costs? Or it's a "pure" profit?
In mining profit with proceeds minus costs will be: $25,458,750 for a year.
I see. Then, it's seems very profitable indeed!
And how much from this money, will go for FOL Token Holders?
It will be around 60% of Profit up to $15,275,250 a year to be distributed among the Crystal (token) holders.
That's interesting, and where will the rest profit (40%) will go?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

Hello peoples. I really like Foleum project so far. And got a couple of questions about it:
First of all, your project is famous for its saving solutions, what's about cooling systems then?
for the datacenters  you  need powerful cooling, and they
consuming a lot of energy and it will be cost a lot of money.
Hello. Foleum’s datacenter design includes state-of-the-art cooling techniques utilizing geothermal and high efficiency cooling
systems estimated to be capable of providing a 50% reduction in power consumption over conventional systems.
Huh, that's pretty clever i must say. What's about wind turbines do you plan to use it?
Yeap, the Project is also designed to utilize wind turbine inside the data centers to recycle the energy from the internal air
movement and create the potential for additional savings.
I heard that Foleum plan to use heat from miner too, that's sound rather intriguing!
Can you tell me more about this?
Sure, In addition, the data center designs include the capacity for heat recovery, potentially allowing the data centers to use some of the heat generated from the data centers to provide
heat for the Project’s manufacturing building as well as hot water for domestic use in facility bathrooms, as well as other uses.
Woah, i must admit, that sounds pretty amazing Smiley I'll gladly take a part in this project.
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Guys, i've heard you has a charity staking fund, how much do you plan to allocate to it?
Hello. Yes, Foleum indeed has a charity staking fond, there will be 1% from all profit for charity staking.
So, are there any certain dates when do you plan to organize these charitable events?
According white paper: "At the end of each year, Foleum will distribute its profit-sharing proceeds, from the 1% charity staking, to
different charities based on the charity" by this, we can assume that charity events will be held once a year.
But how do you choose what event will be launched? Is there is some kind of voting maybe?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Hello guys. I saw your discussion about mining server and wanna ask, what will be the total income?
Hello. I'm sorry, i didn't quite understand your question, what do you mean by "total income"??
Oh, the peoples in thread above was talking about ASICS and GPU miners, they said that there will be a 4500 of them in total.
So, i would like to know how much income you can get from them in a year? Maybe you know?
Okay, i get it. If you ask about total revenue (the sum of the ASIC and GPU mining proceeds) then it will be around $28,287,500 a year,
Thanks for the answer! But is this amount is a returns an investment??
That's sounds a lot for sure, but servers are not cheap too, and i'm not sure about it.
I understand your concern about this, but don't worry $28,287,500 it's 103% Return On Investment (ROI).
That's good. Is that with proceeds minus costs? Or it's a "pure" profit?
In mining profit with proceeds minus costs will be: $25,458,750 for a year.
I see. Then, it's seems very profitable indeed!
And how much from this money, will go for FOL Token Holders?
It will be around 60% of Profit up to $15,275,250 a year to be distributed among the Crystal (token) holders.
That's interesting, and where will the rest profit (40%) will go?
Aaccording the White Paper information:
"Minimum 40% Reinvested into Growth: $10,183,500 a year"
so it's, probably, mean, that they will go for Project growth.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Hello peoples. I really like Foleum project so far. And got a couple of questions about it:
First of all, your project is famous for its saving solutions, what's about cooling systems then?
for the datacenters  you  need powerful cooling, and they
consuming a lot of energy and it will be cost a lot of money.
Hello. Foleum’s datacenter design includes state-of-the-art cooling techniques utilizing geothermal and high efficiency cooling
systems estimated to be capable of providing a 50% reduction in power consumption over conventional systems.
Huh, that's pretty clever i must say. What's about wind turbines do you plan to use it?
Yeap, the Project is also designed to utilize wind turbine inside the data centers to recycle the energy from the internal air
movement and create the potential for additional savings.
I heard that Foleum plan to use heat from miner too, that's sound rather intriguing!
Can you tell me more about this?
Sure, In addition, the data center designs include the capacity for heat recovery, potentially allowing the data centers to use some of the heat generated from the data centers to provide
heat for the Project’s manufacturing building as well as hot water for domestic use in facility bathrooms, as well as other uses.
Woah, i must admit, that sounds pretty amazing Smiley I'll gladly take a part in this project.
You are welcome. Always glad to help!  Wink
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Guys, i've heard you has a charity staking fund, how much do you plan to allocate to it?
Hello. Yes, Foleum indeed has a charity staking fond, there will be 1% from all profit for charity staking.
So, are there any certain dates when do you plan to organize these charitable events?
According white paper: "At the end of each year, Foleum will distribute its profit-sharing proceeds, from the 1% charity staking, to
different charities based on the charity" by this, we can assume that charity events will be held once a year.
But how do you choose what event will be launched? Is there is some kind of voting maybe?
Some kind of that, it will be based on the charity submission and votes from project supporters, the Crystal holders.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

Hi everyone.
Wanna ask, how much will be allocated for Public Sale Lot 1 and Public Sale Lot 2?
zencat

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Some kind of that, it will be based on the charity submission and votes from project supporters, the Crystal holders.
You will not arrange them in the first year, right?
For charitable events organization need a time, i believe.
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:28:12 PM

Hi everyone.
Wanna ask, how much will be allocated for Public Sale Lot 1 and Public Sale Lot 2?
Greetings. For Public Sale Lot 1 it will be 50,000,000 Foleum Mining Crystals
and for  Public Sale Lot 2 it will be 60,000,000 Foleum Mining Crystals
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

You will not arrange them in the first year, right?
For charitable events organization need a time, i believe.
Indeed. As team themselves said: "Once the Project is operational, at the end of each year, Foleum will distribute the profit-sharing proceeds,
if any, attributable to the 1% of FOL crystal tokens staked for charity, to different charities based on the
charity submissions and polling input from the Crystal holders."
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Hi everyone.
Thank's for the answer. Maybe you know how much crystals will be cost during these stages?
filimonov33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Hi everyone.
Thank's for the answer. Maybe you know how much crystals will be cost during these stages?
You are welcome. Wink Yep, Public Sale Lot 1 - $0,40 USD;  Public Sale Lot 2  - $0,50 USD
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

Hey. I have been following your project for a long quite time, i really like it. 
I wanna ask, is Foleum will be financed by its community?
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Hello everybody. It would be desirable to find out opinion of Foleum team, or people connected with they, about problems in mining for today, what do they think about this?
What kind of relevant problems does it have?
ReiGnZ

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Greetings people! Recently, the blockchain mining is thing, that everyone is talking about. So i want to try it by myself, i already read a decent amount of different articles about it, but it would be better to hear it from the horse's mouth, if it's not burdensome  for you, of course...
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Hey. I have been following your project for a long quite time, i really like it. 
Hello. yes, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Hello everybody. It would be desirable to find out opinion of Foleum team, or people connected with they, about problems in mining for today, what do they think about this?
What kind of relevant problems does it have?
Oh, that's a good topic to discuss. There is a lot information about the different
problems in the white paper. I can list all, if it's necessary for you.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

Hello everyone! I'm pretty at all this blockchain-thing, can anybody explain me what ICO is, and what it's mean?
Oh, hello there! Sure, it's pretty simple actually,  an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. An Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. In an ICO campaign
yuracryptoman

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

Greetings people! Recently, the blockchain mining is thing, that everyone is talking about. So i want to try it by myself, i already read a decent amount of different articles about it, but it would be better to hear it from the horse's mouth, if it's not burdensome  for you, of course...
Greetings. Welcome to our field Smiley Long story short: blockchain or cryptocurrencies mining is the process where a transactions or digital asset such as information is
verified and added to a public ledger, known as the blockchain, and the means through which new cryptocurrencies tokens are released.
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

Hello. yes, Foleum is financed by its community of FOL Crystal holders.
And what's FOL Crystal holders gets for themselves from it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: