Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does KYC gives you ?  (Read 26198 times)
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:39:14 PM

KYC is simply know your customers and it help companies to know their customers and help protecting them from fraud and easy manipulation from scammers. Keeping records of they transactions and also to monitor how things are done and record keeping.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:12:38 PM

If I send KYC, how scammers can use my personal information. I do not have experience. Share your experience. thank you.
I suppose I have never heard that someone had problems in real life because of KYC passing. But just if it is logical to think if the project that requested your documents turned out to be fraudulent, then it is likely that your documents will somehow be used either just sold on the black market.Especially should pay close attention to the projects that are not immediately and at the end of the bounty decided to hold KYC.Here in those projects doesn't need to provide your documents.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

If I send KYC, how scammers can use my personal information. I do not have experience. Share your experience. thank you.
I suppose I have never heard that someone had problems in real life because of KYC passing. But just if it is logical to think if the project that requested your documents turned out to be fraudulent, then it is likely that your documents will somehow be used either just sold on the black market.Especially should pay close attention to the projects that are not immediately and at the end of the bounty decided to hold KYC.Here in those projects doesn't need to provide your documents.
I am a member of the bounty company and do my job for which I should receive rewards. But nevertheless, they are demanding that I be provided with documents in order to be able to collect my reward. All this seems to me first and foremost unfair. But you have to give what they ask. But we do this, we become frivolous and, since we have no idea who stores our personal data and where they can go.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:39:16 PM

I think it is ok. Cheaters will be very miserable for KYC. I want the BMs to always prioritize KYC to prevent fraud.

Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:53:24 AM

I think it is ok. Cheaters will be very miserable for KYC. I want the BMs to always prioritize KYC to prevent fraud.
KYC requirement will not completely solve cheating, depending on the requirement but if it's just a simple requirement like ID, they can find a lot of source to by pass this requirement. Cheating can be done by the team as they have bigger power but people who just participate in bounty, they do their job and they expect to get paid with the promise amount, so I don't think they should be compelled to comply with the KYC.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:16:01 AM

some time ago I joined a bounty that requires participants to do KYC, all is well and I also receive payments in accordance with total tokens in the spreadsheet

HOD55

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:25:37 AM

A bit more of security and assurance to bounty hunter after projects are been done with and its also a means to ensuring that everybody gets what belongs to him or her and sorting out those who are scammers
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:58:05 AM

The consequences could be: if the project turns out to be fraudulent, your personal data will be on the black market. And subsequently, you may be surprised to learn that any actions were committed on your behalf (including financial ones, for example, a loan was taken).
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:17:39 AM

A bit more of security and assurance to bounty hunter after projects are been done with and its also a means to ensuring that everybody gets what belongs to him or her and sorting out those who are scammers

At the time all were as difficult as today, not a good time. I think there should be ways to help get rid of cheating bounty hunter, they cheat bounty using too many accounts leading to participants actually earning too little
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:26:14 AM

It seems to me that it is the bounty manager who should be responsible for determining and excluding fraudsters from companies. The problem is that now many bounty managers themselves are not fair play.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:55:37 AM

KYC doesn't give us anything, but we're the one who gave our data to the developer, and also the benefits of doing KYC in the bounty are more results because fewer people commit fraud

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:57:21 AM

I think projects that use KYC for Bounty participants are the same as projects that do not use KYC. And often the results are smaller and even they don't give me payment. It's better to choose projects that don't use KYC and maybe the results will be better.

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:51:18 PM

At best, no one will take possession of your data, but if the project turns out to be a scam, then hackers will most likely be able to use your data!
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

KYC doesn't give us anything, but we're the one who gave our data to the developer, and also the benefits of doing KYC in the bounty are more results because fewer people commit fraud
I think the issue of the prize that is gotten has no effect with Kyc. we know for ourselves now that many fraudsters use many accounts to follow the campaign. even though with Kyc I thought it didn't reduce the existing problem. they can all overcome that. There was no positive impact on the bounty participants. maybe for the developer to be important.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:53:54 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 07:46:46 PM by Meryn

giving KYC can have a bad impact on you. they can abuse your personal data. therefore, it's better not to give KYC only to airdrop. because a lot of airdrops failed. and for bounty, you better choose it carefully. and if indeed you want to give your KYC, you should hide some important information contained in your identity card.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Nothing like this happens, so everyone understands that KYC is a process that is completely unnecessary for every investor. Investors understand this but can do nothing. I have met a lot of documents, which today, unfortunately, have been stolen from such an event.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 02:58:56 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
Bounty hunters check KYC does not give anything. On the contrary, it takes us a lot of time, because none of the ICO teams has a clear and fast form of its passage at the initial stage of joining. As a result, we are forced to constantly re-read hundreds of messages in their telegram groups in order not to miss messages on the order and timing of the KYC check. Spending a lot of time and nerves.

The KYC teams can be checked by the ICO teams to not pay a significant part of the tokens earned by us, so most of these KYC checks are carried out at the end of the ICO or even after its completion.

For fraudulent ICO projects, this also provides additional income from the sale of our confidential data.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 03:09:35 PM

I'm sure KYC is fine. they may not abuse my personal data. because when I submit my KYC, I cover up some important information such as signatures. so I'm sure it will be fine.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 05:09:05 PM

I don't like KYC at all,  it gives my personal information to others, especially if the project turns out to be scam.  It makes me feel someone will use my information for something that I haven't planned for.

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:13:51 PM

Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
be more careful when sending KYC. if I already believe in the bounty that I follow, I always complement KYC. but I don't often do KYC if I follow Airdrops.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: