Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] SolidCoin - new and improved block chain. Secure from pools  (Read 85450 times)
Isepick

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:12:39 PM

Do yourself a favor, hire a real PR firm and either run everything thru them or at least bounce it off them first. If you are going to try to be the world leader in digital currency then you should probably try to act like it.

Yes, because all real leaders always talk trough PR firms...  Roll Eyes

I prefer to see openly what a person is all about than to trust the PR. I don't like to be brainswashed.

Look at Bruce. So many PR, and now we see what's behind all that... Tongue

Yeah, b/c looking like a 15 yr old Aspie w/ a keyboard is gonna get you a lot of followers. I don't care if CoinHunter is a douchenozzle and hates Bitcoin so much he froths at the mouth when thinking about it. I do care that his immature rantings are the public face of the SolidCoin project. The business and technical aspects attracted me to this flavor of coin. Unfortunately the fringe ravings will drive me (and others) away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:18:42 PM

Again, totally unprofessional, and no true business would make such accusations. Do yourself a favor, hire a real PR firm and either run everything thru them or at least bounce it off them first. If you are going to try to be the world leader in digital currency then you should probably try to act like it.

Firstly, I am not a SolidCoin business, I haven't had enough time yet to start some. I'm just out there promoting a better currency, along with hundreds of others. I don't own "SolidCoin", but I own some SolidCoins, if that makes sense. Smiley And I'm certainly not going to be the biggest winner if the currency goes beyond Bitcoin parity. Like I said the money thing isn't an issue to me, perhaps it is for others and if they can become wealthy off SolidCoin then I'm glad I can help.

I also don't want to be known as the "Leader" of SolidCoin, I feel like I'm just doing my part for a good cause. Others are also doing what they can because they want to live in a world where a currency like SolidCoin is commonly used and allows them economic freedom.

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
Isepick

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:33:47 PM

Again, totally unprofessional, and no true business would make such accusations. Do yourself a favor, hire a real PR firm and either run everything thru them or at least bounce it off them first. If you are going to try to be the world leader in digital currency then you should probably try to act like it.

Firstly, I am not a SolidCoin business, I haven't had enough time yet to start some. I'm just out there promoting a better currency, along with hundreds of others. I don't own "SolidCoin", but I own some SolidCoins, if that makes sense. Smiley And I'm certainly not going to be the biggest winner if the currency goes beyond Bitcoin parity. Like I said the money thing isn't an issue to me, perhaps it is for others and if they can become wealthy off SolidCoin then I'm glad I can help.

I also don't want to be known as the "Leader" of SolidCoin, I feel like I'm just doing my part for a good cause. Others are also doing what they can because they want to live in a world where a currency like SolidCoin is commonly used and allows them economic freedom.

Whether or not you are the leader of SolidCoin (and if you are not, then who is?), somebody in charge wrote and posted the article you linked on the official SolidCoin site. It speaks of very poor and unprofessional judgement. All SC bounties have run through you, as have all the announcements. You are the de facto spokesperson for the project, and if you don't want that, then perhaps somebody else over there should step up and make that announcement.

Unless, of course, it is an FBI project designed to disrupt Bitcoin... Wink
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:38:15 PM

Whether or not you are the leader of SolidCoin (and if you are not, then who is?), somebody in charge wrote and posted the article you linked on the official SolidCoin site. It speaks of very poor and unprofessional judgement. All SC bounties have run through you, as have all the announcements. You are the de facto spokesperson for the project, and if you don't want that, then perhaps somebody else over there should step up and make that announcement.

Why would the FBI disrupt Bitcoin with a BETTER version?

That makes no sense what so ever.

Now FBI money going towards obvious trolling is something a bit more realistic...
Isepick

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 02:50:12 PM

Why would the FBI disrupt Bitcoin with a BETTER version?

That makes no sense what so ever.

Now FBI money going towards obvious trolling is something a bit more realistic...

Actually it makes perfect sense. You can't get people to switch from Bitcoin unless your product is superior. Why would they? Of course you could troll that Bitoin is an FBI op, but that would only be icing on the cake.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 03:05:52 PM

I guess it's just one of your values, that writing like mine and communicating the way I do is unprofessional. I'm sure many other also share it. But I won't change who I am to suit you, I have a personality, I like making jokes and I don't take myself too seriously. If eating some carbs in the morning and ending up with a diamond at night is the way you want to live then who am I to stop you? Smiley

I just find when people start saying subjective things they usually don't have any substance to whatever they are trying to get across.... that's one of my values. If you find something factual to say I'm all ears.

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 03:38:14 PM

I just find when people start saying subjective things they usually don't have any substance to whatever they are trying to get across.... that's one of my values. If you find something factual to say I'm all ears.
"subjective"? Like nearly everything you post, including this http://solidcoin.info/solidcoin-ready-for-bitcoin-collapse.php article?

Buy & Hold
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:08:47 PM

"subjective"? Like nearly everything you post, including this http://solidcoin.info/solidcoin-ready-for-bitcoin-collapse.php article?

Very little subjective in there. Where things aren't certain they are written that way. Like I said, as long as you don't fail at reading comprehension, you will see it.

coblee
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1653
Merit: 1286

Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 04:34:36 PM

Very little subjective in there. Where things aren't certain they are written that way. Like I said, as long as you don't fail at reading comprehension, you will see it.

Wow, can you possibly be more condescending? How can anyone have faith in SC when it's lead by this guy.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:22:02 PM

My guess is the overall price of solidcoins for the next few weeks will be lower than it is currently.

At the moment there exists 693 BTC worth of bids on bitparking exchange and ixcoins has 251 BTC worth of bids and i0coins have 274 BTC worth of bids.

And this is at the same time when solidcoins are 6 times the price of ixcoins and 10 times the price of i0coins when the total market bids in BTC are about 3 times at most for solidcoins as to ix or i0.

Conclusion: Solidcoin price is overpriced and needs to deflate pushing price downwards in the near term.

Updated  Grin

PREVIOUS BTC ORDERS VALUE ON BITPARKING EXCHANGE
solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

CURRENT BTC ORDERS VALUE ON BITPARKING EXCHANGE
solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:23:46 PM

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

The Electric Monk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 07:32:09 PM

My guess is the overall price of solidcoins for the next few weeks will be lower than it is currently.

At the moment there exists 693 BTC worth of bids on bitparking exchange and ixcoins has 251 BTC worth of bids and i0coins have 274 BTC worth of bids.

And this is at the same time when solidcoins are 6 times the price of ixcoins and 10 times the price of i0coins when the total market bids in BTC are about 3 times at most for solidcoins as to ix or i0.

Conclusion: Solidcoin price is overpriced and needs to deflate pushing price downwards in the near term.

Updated  Grin

solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

Ruxum started SC <>US and SC BTC today, some orders were moved.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:00:34 PM

Updated  Grin

solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

Perhaps. Coinhunter indicates he thinks 600+ btc was moved there. Seems like the market is at bitparking moreso than another exchange. But we will see. As I indicated earlier I predict in the next 3 or 4 weeks you will see solidcoin take a dive.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:01:38 PM

Updated  Grin

solidcoin - 693btc
ixcoin - 251 btc
i0coin 274 btc

solidcoin - 556 btc
ixcoin - 227 btc
i0coin 248 btc

yep 

SC / BTC
Last 0.01650000
High0.01800000
Low0.01200000
Volume1,541.05167041

WOW volume 1541 that's definitely comparable to volume of like 60,000 solidcoins on bitparking exchange.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

The Electric Monk

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:09:04 PM

It's not much, but the site's still in beta and has only been trading SC for a few hours.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 08:31:57 PM

It's not much, but the site's still in beta and has only been trading SC for a few hours.

Not impressed. Not convinced.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

The Electric Monk

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 09:43:23 PM

Yes, facts are fairly unconvincing.  Maybe next time I should try speculation.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 09:45:07 PM

Yes, facts are fairly unconvincing.  Maybe next time I should try speculation.

Convinced as in convinced that those exchanges will be a game changer. lol

Speculation has brought me much profit. You should try it sometime.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

The Electric Monk

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 10:01:26 PM

Yes, facts are fairly unconvincing.  Maybe next time I should try speculation.

Convinced as in convinced that those exchanges will be a game changer. lol

Speculation has brought me much profit. You should try it sometime.

The thing is, when you openly speculate like that, you're not just an observer.  Saying stuff like "The value of that is going down the toilet" becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because people listen.  I'd say it's a borderline smear campaign.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 10:21:09 PM

Perhaps. Coinhunter indicates he thinks 600+ btc was moved there. Seems like the market is at bitparking moreso than another exchange. But we will see. As I indicated earlier I predict in the next 3 or 4 weeks you will see solidcoin take a dive.

At this point it could go either way IMHO, but SolidCoin brings enough substantial improvements to keep it viable beyond 3-4 weeks.  The only thing still missing is the infrastructure (ie. you can't actually use SC for anything other than exchanging it for BTC/USD) and that's an area where all of the *coin chains have failed so far.  If CoinHunter can put a little more effort into getting vendors to accept SC, that will go a long way in establishing it as a viable Bitcoin alternative.

Mousepotato
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: