Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange  (Read 153019 times)
juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

Hey merc, do you have any overall exchanged BTC per MHash numbers you can share?  I'm curious how the average rates have been since the autoexchange went live...

juanbond

Activity: 96
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 06:51:48 PM

Merc - also...is there any plan to alleviate this problem of the stratum disconnects when switching coins?  I noticed that my average hashrates at trademybit are a chunk lower than at other profit-switching pools that don't seem to disconnect when switching (I'm assuming this is why the average hashrate is lower at TMB).

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 02:27:02 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 02:47:39 AM by zedicus

I was off doing some solo mining for a week or so and on return..

im getting stratum connection interrupted..

Disconnecting stratum connection..
stratum_recv_line failed

EDIT!!: The one that is giving me the disconnects and connection interrupted is running cudaminer not cgminer!

On my miners running cgiminer my backup pool was stratum+tcp://pool.trademybit.com:3330

is that ok or should i change to the eu for backup.. ? ..
 ill just swap to the eu servers as backup unless i here otherwise..

Thanks for the hard work merc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ben1929

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:55:40 AM

My hash rate is averaging about 1100k on two asus 290x dcu2. I know, it's very disappointing. I was able to get the hash rate up to about 1300k, but I wasn't comfortable with the temps. I haven't heard about anyone having good mining results with these cards. But to ease the pain, I keep telling myself I bought them for gaming, not mining.

i have two of these asus cards sitting new in the box, and am hesitant to open them... there is very little information to be found on their hash rates (they're very new), but the info that i do see is not positive... everything i find has people complaining that they can't pull more then 600+ out of these, which is extremely disappointing for a 290x...

please let me know if you were able to tweak these to the "normal" 290x speed of 900+...

Hey zhulic, sorry I'm just now responding. I've been busy with work. The best I can get out of these cards is just over 600k each. I haven't given up, but I'm not to optimistic. Still, I'm keeping the cards because this is primarily a gaming rig and they are very good at that. If you purchased these for mining, you may see about exchanging them.
uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:09:35 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 01:31:10 PM by uberua

Hey merc, do you have any overall exchanged BTC per MHash numbers you can share?  I'm curious how the average rates have been since the autoexchange went live...
He writes at https://pool.trademybit.com/
"....Overal today should have been 0.012-0.013..."
That's interesting because I can see trademybit mostly mines doges and I'm mining them directly at another pools and never got more than 0.0099
May be I should consider returning back here and try to mine with you guys since you have better results...
Donkwonky

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:47:16 PM

I need to contact admin regarding my account but i cant find any support what so ever.
Pelk

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:52:22 PM

I need to contact admin regarding my account but i cant find any support what so ever.

connect to the official tmb irc, merc is most of the time here

greatwolf

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:15:23 AM

Is it possible to see your own share/hasrate at the statistic in the future?
now u only see the top 5 share/hashrate.

... What about shares submitted for the round and approximated earnings? Right now the only way to see your miner shares is if you're in the top 5 contributors list -- which is not helpful to say the least.

Hate to bug you about this again but any chance you can add this feature in in the near future?

Also can you lower the initial vardiff when a miner first connects to something like 64 or even 32? This will make it more friendly to less powerful hardware. Beefy miners can always have their vardiff readjusted depending on rate of share submission.
merc82 (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:06:41 AM

Feel free to send me a message here, but the best line of support is joining us on irc via irc.trademybit.com in #pool Smiley

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
timxy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:42:33 AM

Hello all,

In my Payout Information show that 0.0104751 BTC was paid at 2014-02-05 20:58:57,

but i don't get it in my btc wallet, and i already check the btc address in setting, it's the same.

Could someone tell me what the problem is?
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:00:09 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 01:24:41 PM by vrm86

Why I can't access site through PC (Win 7, Firefox) - it says it's offline, but when I try with my phone (Android, Opera mobile) everything seems to be ok  Huh

I've got CloudFlare message.
hamm3r

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:05:25 PM

Hey merc, do you have any overall exchanged BTC per MHash numbers you can share?  I'm curious how the average rates have been since the autoexchange went live...
He writes at https://pool.trademybit.com/
"....Overal today should have been 0.012-0.013..."
That's interesting because I can see trademybit mostly mines doges and I'm mining them directly at another pools and never got more than 0.0099
May be I should consider returning back here and try to mine with you guys since you have better results...

It's because the trademybit multiport connects to some multipool (so it becomes a mega-multipool Smiley ). It seems to generate a huge amount of hashingpower and blocks are found quite often.

A miningpool with say 2Ghz. hashingpower seems to be a lot slower at solving blocks/ shares; i tried this, this morning, where i joined a pool with a total of 2,5Ghz power was mining doge solely. I too saw trademybit only mining doge and thought it might be more profitable to join a low-fee dogecoin pool for the time being.. I was wrong!

My miner is around 2Mhz, and generated about 2200 Dogecoins in 6 hours, where i get between 500 - 700coins / hr in trademybit. It might be bad pool luck, but i generated 1400 coins more in 6 hours in the trademybit pool. Very well thought out solution, it seems Smiley
ixobelle

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:37:47 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 05:14:54 AM by ixobelle

merc lifts weights and punches turtles in the neck every thursday.

napalm once drove a flaming camaro into a housefire to save a child (irony not lost), but ended up finding there were no 40s of olde english 800 in the fridge, and did a donut on the lawn instead.

dnic24 uses nothing but his microwave to hash, and crushes all of us, including:

visibiliti. the man. the myth. the god damned abdominal snowman of TMB, who mega hashes his hash so he can hash his hash while he hashes (dawg).

Cyberegg once sold an r4 270 to a starving Lithuanian orphan and didn't even BLINK AN EYE.

jkister and wjoiwe092 are like the wonder twins, but they take "form of an r9 280x in stock at shopBLT" and "shape of the fedex delivery guy arriving with new cards on your day off".

that guy ixo crapped the logo together within 20 minutes of hearing there was a 1 LTC reward for it. true story!

TMB is just sauce like that.

I"M SAYIN.

zaos

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:46:08 PM

So, about rejects.

Switching to stratum-eu had not helped.  Still was getting the avg reject rate of 10.5%

So, I played with cgminer settings a bit.

1) Lowered intensity from 19 to 18.  That helped immediately dropping reject rate 2 fold.  Seems like high intensity works badly with some of the smaller coins out there.  Downside was the raw hash rate decrease by 20KHash/s
2) "expiry" : "1", "queue" : "5", "scan-time" : "1" - helped to cut off around 1% of rejects more
3) "failover-only" : true - does not help with rejects, but does not let cgminer to switch to backup pool during coin switch.

All that together brought avg reject rate from 10.5% to 4% during the first 4-5 days.

Lately it dropped even further to 3%, but here I'm not that sure if the chances irons out with time, or it has to do with DOGE we are mining most of time lately.

kudos for most of tips to @kenshirothefist on hashcows topic.
MineNerd

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:16:08 PM

Was something changed this afternoon? My workers seem to be getting the "worker temporarily banned" more than usual. I even added --no-submit-stale to my config files and it didn't seem to help.
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 01:28:45 AM

Was something changed this afternoon? My workers seem to be getting the "worker temporarily banned" more than usual. I even added --no-submit-stale to my config files and it didn't seem to help.

We had a temporary issue with our upstream stratum for the doge shared-mining port. This should now be resolved, apologies for any problems this caused.

Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
abctut5645

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

Something weird is happening today. No new DOGE during the last ~12 hours for my 1.7-1.9 MHash/sec. The pool status message in the top of the page confirms my hash rate as well as the worker statistics. I do not see any noticeable increases in other currencies too. I'm not using auto-trade for DOGE.

Is it only me or it is a common problem?

From the dashboard graphs it seems that the pool was either doing extremely well for the last 12 hours, or it is exchanging more coins than it should. Could it be so that my coins are exchanged instead of being added to my balance?
merc82 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 02:51:38 PM

Something weird is happening today. No new DOGE during the last ~12 hours for my 1.7-1.9 MHash/sec. The pool status message in the top of the page confirms my hash rate as well as the worker statistics. I do not see any noticeable increases in other currencies too. I'm not using auto-trade for DOGE.

From the dashboard graphs it seems that the pool was either doing extremely well for the last 12 hours, or it is exchanging more coins than it should. Could it be so that my coins are exchanged instead of being added to my balance?

We havent received a payout from our upstream stratum on doge in over 12 hours. We have over 3million doge coming, and it should hit the system once it comes through. This is out of our control, but I assure you that the upstream stratum is trustworthy and the coins will get here Wink

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:06:54 PM

We havent received a payout from our upstream stratum on doge in over 12 hours. We have over 3million doge coming, and it should hit the system once it comes through. This is out of our control, but I assure you that the upstream stratum is trustworthy and the coins will get here Wink

Good to hear this, I started to get worry about todays stats

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
tanaxiel

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:19:36 PM

Started mining after a 1 month break. CGminer shows hashrate correctly 590Kh/s but website claims that hashrate is under 100.00kH/s. Should I be worried? Before when I mined the website showed the correct hashrate too.

My Hashrate: 27.962k hash/s

Only asking because soon I have been mining for almost 48h and the current balance is 0.0078041, and I did have some old balances too that got traded with auto-exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: