Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

I am sure bounty will be destroyed for the future, but ICO project will continue to be there every month, if bounty there is still income have started a little better join ICO project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

I haven't seen Bounty and ICO slowing down a bit, in fact more ICO are born like every day as you can see in the bounty thread and websites which provided ICO bench marks. So I doubt that it will end, and again, as long as people are willing to be investors then it will flourish and survived.

Although social media like Facebook, or Google or even Bing ban crypto ads, ICO are still going stronger as ever and not showing any signs of slowing down in the next 2-5 years. And there are also a lot of crypto friendly nations who are willing to embrace ICO projects. So don't be nervous because for sure we will see a lot of them coming in the future.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

True, bounty hunters may be affected if they ran out of ideas but I think they will come up of another wayagain to advertise their ICO or it may not be called ICO anymore by then. We will just have to wait and see if that time comes.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

I am sure bounty will be destroyed for the future, but ICO project will continue to be there every month, if bounty there is still income have started a little better join ICO project
I think before the bounty will end I think we should be able to maximize when the current bounty is still running, with this can be said as a profit producer. although the bounty will end but in the future ico can still be expected and we can resonate in ico to be an investor.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

ICO and bounty are two things that are interconnected, all projects certainly require promotion by utilizing bounty from various ways such as signature campaign, social media, youtube and so on, as long as there is ICO I'm sure bounty is also available.

..........///....../////..........
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

There's no way people will run out of ideas. People will always look for something new, something better, always something more. It's in our very own human nature of, not being content with what and where we are right now, that there will never be lack of ideas. This will only happen when people got contented with life and stopped working already. Imagine an mmorpg wherein the game developer stopped improving the game, or increasing the level cap, making the game harder. Eventually, players will reach that cap, bosses are eventually become like ordinary mobs, and everyone almost finishes the game. It bore the players to death and they will all quit and stop wasting their time. Eventually the game dies.

In the same manner, the only time when people will lack idea is when they stop thinking, stop growing and stop looking for opportunities because they don't need to. And this is something that will never ever happen. People always look for change, always look for innovation, for something new.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of ICO's running at the same time. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market. There will be a time were there are tons of alternate coins and the demand will be much lower resulting to a dump on price. I don't want this to happen so as everyone.
Yeah, this will probably happen, but when? Next year? Nobody knows, but se have to be careful.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

If the projects refuse ICO, then they will be replaced by something else. Even if this forum becomes unpopular, there will be others who will offer different opportunities for earning a crypto currency. I'm sure that we do not have to worry about anything, crypto-currencies tear off boundless opportunities for earning on the Internet!
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
People are  never going to run out of ideas. You will always see ico's maybe not as many as now with regulations. As for bounty it will gradually decrease and cease to exist.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
mobilezz

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

I wonder how ideas can run out when there is a certain demand for investors in some aspects. This gives them and ICO making corrections and increasing the benefits. And the market at the expense of this is replenished with new players and does not become like a swamp.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:50:07 AM

True, bounty hunters may be affected if they ran out of ideas but I think they will come up of another wayagain to advertise their ICO or it may not be called ICO anymore by then. We will just have to wait and see if that time comes.

Agree! but for the promotional activity they need to spend a lot of money for advertising, now advertising cost has been reduced by giving coins to the bounty people because most of the work is being done by the participants. ICO bounty will continue as long as ICO entering the market.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

It is just like you are saying that ICO will be ban in the world because there is totally no more ideas that will going to exist then of course it will be the end of our other source of income or the end of our alternative investments but fortunately it will not happen because there are lot of new ideas that will always come around like there is new technology that will always going to be discover as long as our brain keeps on working.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

I still have not thought about ico and bounty will end because now there are still a lot of pr to do. that actually bounty will continue to run and will not end
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

ICO and bounty never end as long as new cryptocurrency is present, let alone according to tokenmarket.net data there are ICO plans of hundreds of ICOs and this certainly makes ICO and bouty continue.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

Don't worry the ideas will never end, as so technologies develop each week, so do the ideas. As the have more possibilities with new technologies. What do I think more, how long people will need ico. As they might also develop a new idea for raising funds

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

ICOs are good as well as bounties, as they are creating opportunity. The bad side is, many people are abusing this opportunity for themselves. Somehow, I am thinking that none sense projects should be regulated here in forums.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

Bounty and ICO are very have a relationship very closely in my opinion because they need each other. ICO project is in need of a means of promotion in order to attract the interest of investors and the project can be successful. Then their bounty program assisted with the campaign. So they will be always there and always evolving.
Liberty777

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

i think, in future, all big shops, and big companies will hawe tokens, and they share benefits with token holders, EX - if you have 1% macdonalds token, and macdonalds full income will 2 000 000 000 $ , 30 % will share with token holders ^^, 600 000 000 $ for share, but future is for ERC 20.

for EX . if you have 1% token.  600 000 000 $ -1% = 6 000 000, macdonalds will send you 6 000 000 $ with tether, on your erc20 wallet Smiley

thets my dream, but its will maby after 5-6 year
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

i think, in future, all big shops, and big companies will hawe tokens, and they share benefits with token holders, EX - if you have 1% macdonalds token, and macdonalds full income will 2 000 000 000 $ , 30 % will share with token holders ^^, 600 000 000 $ for share, but future is for ERC 20.

for EX . if you have 1% token.  600 000 000 $ -1% = 6 000 000, macdonalds will send you 6 000 000 $ with tether, on your erc20 wallet Smiley

thets my dream, but its will maby after 5-6 year
This looks interesting! But why big companies want to share their profit? They have enough money, or?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

in my opinion without any bounty program held by the ICO project, then the project will be difficult in getting investors, because the promotion media becomes less intensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: