Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

Not that they will not end there will be a natural selection and we will see more and more quality and less scams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

I think about it. I think the market is very shaken thanks to the ICOs. There's a project in it that works, but very few.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

I do not think ico projects will end. Everyday new users are joining to crypto what means more ideas for projects and bigger possibility about survive.

Second problem is bad opinion if we will not see new good and safe projects, people will not want to join in it
Well, they will soon end, there are many projects around but they can not last forever. AS you can see, everything will end, even ICO. The hype will be over. in 2017, ICOs were more successful than ICOs in 2018.
And soon, nobody will care about ICOs because it can not give them profit anymore

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

the real question no one can answer because we all nobody knows what will happen to the ICO world and bounty for the future.so I think live while still there

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Even if you look at the ICO market now,you can see that there are dozens and hundreds of projects with one idea.
so even if the ideas end, you can take an old idea and add a little bit of new to it or not add anything at all.

doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

As long as Icos are there Bounty will be there in the market both wont end ico are innovating happening in blockchain space with all industry coming up and raising funds for their business model so they need advertising they will opt for bounty promotions
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 203

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

i think airdrops will be the new ICOs. the paradigm will shift especially as the mindset goes from public sale to private sale (think venture capital money aka smart money) as the need for compliance and KYC is recognized

czhen

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

if the idea is limited human civilization will not get this way.
ideas will always be there as the times and needs of human beings.
this is the right answer to your question.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

I think people will never run out of ideas, in fact I think in the next 5 - 10 years there may be new developments in the crypto market because science is more advanced and modern then there will likely be new and advanced technological developments in the crypto market.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I also think that ICOs who are in need of new ideas and technologies, and those who are making a lot of efforts to carry it out, will be able to continue their award campaigns for a long time. Of course, this will change if a sanction and regulation process for ICOs is entered.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

I do not think ico projects will end. Everyday new users are joining to crypto what means more ideas for projects and bigger possibility about survive.

Second problem is bad opinion if we will not see new good and safe projects, people will not want to join in it
There is no point of thinking negatively and that we need to bring positivity in our thoughts and mind as this is something which will then help you in achieving all your targets and goals. You need not to worry about the future of any such thing related to that of the crypto market as nothing will go wrong with any of these things. They will remain there and that you need to make out maximum advantage from these projects.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

I can not know what will happen to the hunters of size but I am sure that the ideas for the new ico will not end .... on the contrary!

The cryptography market has just been born, bitcoin is only 9 years old and 99% of the 1600 coin is less than 3 years old.
I hope soon there will be a nice cleaning with them, because over 1000 tokens are completely useless and scams; when the market will be more mature we will see more solid projects born with uses and utility in the real world .... today the market is regulated only by speculation and almost all the ICO is used to raise millions of dollars and create rich teams and consultants.

We are only at the dawn of a new explosion of technology, the blockchain, and I think the new truly revolutionary coins and the new token utilities are still to be born, and they will replace those that are there today!
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

I am really sad if that happens, because my earnings will be affected if the ico contribution projects or the bounty program ends, but I believe at least not just now and i hope it will exist along.
JRM-0309

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
I still feel confident that ico will always be there because the creative name will always be there and popping up and the prize hunters will never lose it.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

I am really sad if that happens, because my earnings will be affected if the ico contribution projects or the bounty program ends, but I believe at least not just now and i hope it will exist along.
calm down, I do not think that will happen before there is a special rule about it. so far, ICO has given more positive impact. well, in the presence of ICO, many people are starting to develop something and start working. it also makes many unemployed have jobs.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
ICO and bounty will not end because for me this is the milking cow of crypto enthusiast.
jlpabilonia

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

run out of idea??? that will not happen because there are infinite idea.. everyday we can think a new idea...so you dont need to worry about that. all you need to observe is what ICO is the best and has a great future in crypto world. so always think positive.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. Without advertisement you will not have investors. Without investors will be no market. No market - no crypto. ICO ideas might come to the end only if blockchain technology stops to develop, and it won't happen in the nearest future.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

for me people will not lose any new ideas for ICOs, new platforms and so on, because people are always looking forward to a new era, a revolution that will take us to a better future.
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:29 AM

It seems to me that the bounty will not go away. In the future, it will be more difficult to perform tasks. And many people will just be too lazy to do it or not knowing the job. Social networks already block accounts with ico. Over time, everything will go to bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: