Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Nothing is permanent in this world maybe there are chances to get most awareness through bounty only but the government wants to legalize the ICO. In this way, bounties are going to conduct in legalize way to get payments. As long as, ICO is alive bounties will be along with the ICO's.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

Someday it will happen and by that time comes, people will most likely have tokens or coins on all of their business so eventually these ICO's and bounties will soon end because of the scarcity but it is far from happening. The real question is that if there are investors that will still invest by that time or everyone has almost every coin and token.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

i think ICO is still a great choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, ICOs in the future may need fund raising so the role of ICO is very important, however i don't think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, there have been so many ICO success without bounty so i guess we may dont need bounty anymore in the future,
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
ideas for Ico never end. But bounties can go to another world. It will be enough to have one reviewer (example - Balina). That's what the project really needs, not tweets-retweets between bounty hunters
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:05:19 PM

as long internet is there blockchain will exist and moreover icos will be there and bounty will be there to advertise
Avalance

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Yes ofcourse bounty hunters will be affected by that problem, there no bounty campaign again if there no ICO. But sometime the existing altcoin also make the second bounty to give the bounty hunter chance to spread the word about their coin.
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

i also have this thinking, like, what will happen t the hunters, what will happen to crypto, well lets move with the crowd and dont over think
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

At least I have a nice project. There's a lot of bounty that keeps your life if you earn less. ICOs now accept less investment. The phantom phantom is only 1,5 ETH.
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

I do not think that this industry is dying. But I see how it changes. We must get used to the new rules, because it's normal.

Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:07 PM

It's not your job to think about it. People are very creative and will always find ways to make it work. ICO's and bounty will always there and will not be removed. They are already part of  this industry and necessary for the ICO to become succesful in the future.

frausoft

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:23:37 PM

Recently, the incom from bounty programs has fallen very much, but this does not make the ICO or bounty company less relev.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

No, I do not believe in it. It seems to me that this industry is only beginning to develop, and we are waiting for a lot of good events and wonderful opportunities for earning.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

I don't believe that such thing may happen. Crypto will grow and grow and grow. There's a wast number of possibilities in this sphere and big thing are in future.

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

I am not sure bounty and ico will end as long as there will still be new ideas to build on and there will be more intending investors and hunters to invest in them, more companies or even existing ones will bring up new projects and they will need to promote them. The rate at which icos come up might reduce but it can not end as long as crypto still exist.

Until they are stopped they will not end. There are many ideas that you can turn into the money. For instance, today I have read that a famous Russian actor is starting the project to support Russian films.
cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

you no need to worry about that. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market.
Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

I think Ico will end near future. Because there is a little good project. And most of them are scam.

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

no one can stop bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies likely no one can stop icos as well so icos and bounty will stay forever into the market
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

ICO and bounty campaigns will not end, however it may be limited to only those who have a working project, aside from that participants are now looking for good ICOs and bounties, I think most of us had already lesrned from the past, since a lot a scammers had tried before still as a community we became aware of those malicious sites that will just take away our bitcoin and the like, this time, even ICOs and bounties are being closely watched since we cannot tell if they are going to try to hide from us after we invest with them, and also we are keeping an eye on those devs that might take away our investments.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Hypothetically, we can discuss this situation. But it still doesn't help, because all this is our conjecture. Once upon a time the Earth may not become ...
But if your thoughts don't give you rest and you are not able to cope with it, then let's talk.

People throughout the entire period of their existence have found a way to get something for themselves. In this they helped the brain, which always came up with something. At the dawn of our appearance, the human wanted to find  food, water and a safe place to sleep. Since then, a lot of time has passed and human has developed. Now, apart from food, water and a safe place to sleep, we need a lot of things: telephones, TVs, cars, villas, planes ...
All this we can get with money. All of humanity has one main goal in its head - to earn as much money as possible (we do not take into account some exceptional types of people).

So, if suddenly, the crypto currency ceases to be interesting and necessary, then everything will remain the same. The earth will also revolve around the sun, and people will always want to improve their material condition. Therefore, a new idea will appear that will inspire us and we will be able to make money on this.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

If the people will find good on cryptocurrency,  it surely they will adopt these new system of currency. But sadly others won't see it,  and they just ignored these newly created form of currency.  I don't think if they dig it deeply to understand, but maybe just because of conflict in interest.
I may think also that ICO and bounties will still remain as we are just currently developing crypto. In fact, it's growth rate gradually increasing that could be mean that there is an increase of users. A huge indication of wide adoption by the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: