Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:35:42 PM

In the near future, it seems to me that ICO will not end, so the world lacks a large number of technologies that people do not have enough. Therefore, people will invest in these ideas to make them come true.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:20:56 AM

Well in my opinion, I really do not think that at this point that crypto companies or blockchain companies will run out of ideas so that they could crowdfund their projects. I do not know if what you say will come true but I think as long as people will not run out of ideas then I think crypto is here and will stay as long as it can. We just need to figure out when other coins will dominate above bitcoin.
Trueteller

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

I think we should not die, after all, for projects that really do something-there should be a large community. That is, bounty-it is essentially missionaries-they help to convey as much information about their product. As for ICO - so far, the actual platform solution is Etherium, as soon as more efficient ones appear - I think there will be a boom ICO

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

in this year is not possible, i think it will end when every country have regulation that ICO is scam and not legal,
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
It would be better to control with the advent of new ICO, in order to reduce the risk of fraud. And ideas will never run out because everything develops and moves, the whole world seeks perfection.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

Actually you see, there is a flood of initial coin offerings. And there are so many stupid ideas, and people are trying to create projects with these stupid ideas to launch an initial coin offering. They are trying everything to collects some money. So as long as they are humans on this planet, you dont have to worry about the ideads for ico project. They will always find a stupid idea.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

They will never end, ICO is the most advanced capital mobilization channel today, although they are very risky but attract many investors and funders.

jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

As I can see it, there is no need to worry about running out of ICOs or bounties because there will be no end to it. People always have new ideas or can make slight variations to any previous projects. Its something of trust that outruns the old ones.
WanguiWudong

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

In some country, it does not allow for ICO.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

while there will be projects like Sonder - never
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

They will never end, this era is the era of digital money, and they will never fade but the opposite will grow even further.
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

I've noticed that recently, the income from bounty programs has fallen dramatically down. The income is small, but it is, for a beginner just right.
zelda131292

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:00:21 PM

They are not going to disappear anytime soon ebcause there is a lot of bussiness being created over crowdsales at the moment based on crypto, so that is the main reason

In bitcoin we trust!
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:44 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 08:33:48 AM by crazycatwoman03

I've noticed that recently, the income from bounty programs has fallen dramatically down. The income is small, but it is, for a beginner just right.
True it is very seldom now to find campaigns that will pay high valued tokens. Maybe there are campaigns that are willing to pay high but it will still depend if this campaign before successful. Also, many projects are becoming scam now which greatly affects the participants. Another scenario is imagine working and posting for weeks plus months of waiting for the bounty reward and then ending up having shitcoin. Who would not be stressed and frustrated about that. Anyways, I don't think that ICOs and bounties will end just easily. Many investors and project teams are still willing to make projects which will benefit all bitcoin-earners.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

as long as ico are there bounty will be there but at the same time ico are innovating the market in large we can see more innovation and many industry are participating in blockchain through their own coin this transaction will continue
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:33:43 AM

People will create ICO I don't think it will run out of ideas. Because now the era is also already forward a chance to create something new always will be. Including when people create ICO and ICO's new range is now much that appears. And provide concepts and technologies of interest and for them to make a very big chance of success because many people will be interested in their projects.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

They will never end, this era is the era of digital money, and they will never fade but the opposite will grow even further.
Im definitely agree to that, theres a lot of developers or people that always have a brand new ideas. Creating more innovation in the future. Thats why I dont think an ico or even bounties will end.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

If we dont have any new idea then i think we are not alive everytime will come someone new with new IDEA when all think all is done he(she) will come to  world.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

How can people run out of idea? Most ICOs are about using, enhancing, and integrating technology in our daily lives. Our current technology is not yet fully developed and people are endlessly seeking to improve technology and our daily lives. So, I doubt if people will run out of ideas and ICOs will end.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

That would be hilarious to run out of ideas to make a coin or token. Even you copy a blockchain similarly would be okay if the the existing is not functioning well and the development is very poor. That is why i believe that ICO would be a long last competition and that would leave bounty open.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: