Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:26:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
If this happens all bounty hunters will vanished. But i think it will not happen, people in the ICO’s will not run out of ideas doing bounties and campaigns so don’t worry if you are a bounty hunter it will not end up soon. However the alarming is the huge number of a scam ICO’s out there that are increasing its number everyday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

New ideas and projects will always continue to be produced..The Ico's will never end..The important thing is to reduce the amount of scam ico.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

Alwys it takes time to invent a new stuff,  but upgrading does not take time.  I am sure you understand what i mean.  When Legend Satoshi invented bitcoin,  he has set an example to those with new ideas so it was and still remains a tremendous invention. As long as we have people around with new ideas, I don't thing an existing built platform would be impacted or ruined.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

Maybe one day it happens, somewhere in future, it cant be forever, any new revolution technology or new ideas will change everything like crypto does now
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

all i know, not thing can last forever, but i dont think ICO and Bounties are not going to end so soon, because rightnow, using Bitcointalk is the most popular way to spread words to investors and to the world, as long as bitcointalk site is still being trusted and used by all of us, then ICO and bounties will keep existing for a very long time.

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

We are at the beginning of crypto.
i hope their will be a good way ro regulate it.
but i cannot imagine that it will end next few years ...

all big names said crypto is young and will raise !
happy to be an part of this time

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

You can earn not only on bounty companies and ISO. Develop and you will not be afraid of ISO closures. Trading will always be

Nothing is going to end only some countries may come and ban it but as they will see the success and the revenue it generates down the line changes will happen and things will fall in place and they will also be back to start accepting it.

andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

Ico entered our lives by only about 1%. Now just imagine how many more places there are to implement the platform blockchain. If you are engaged in a niche, it does not mean that it does not already enter. There are more promising projects, with a more ambitious team.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

If there will be a better way, then surely. Other than that, ICO and bounties will stay.

Bounty is a way to advertise your project, and actually considered an effective way of doing so.
Apart from the traditional ways, it is another layer of gaining audience. Will it stick? I dont know.
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

It's just the beginning of the ICO era and I think we'll see more different ICO in the future. Because we can see how every year more and more companies are trying to conduct an ICO to raise funds that companies can launch the project. Every year ICO raised more and more money. 4 billions year ago and almost 7 billions till now. Therefore, we can assume that we are just at the beginning of the path and the bounty will only continue, because this is the best way for the company to become famous and pay for work with tokens, in the other way companies would have to give far more money for advertising.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

it is very sad to see negative threads why will icos and bounty end when this industry is decentralized as long as bitcoin and blockchain is there then we can see new ico coming up and bounty will be there for advertising
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

I don't think that ideas, icos or anything related to cryptocurrency will vanish. Maybe we will see more regulated markets worldwide but i don't think it will ever stop. We are at the beginning of this technology.

criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

I think it is obvious that 2017-2018 are the years of ICO. Now the "Rising", in the future good ideas will be less, respectively ICO too. Well, it's not bad, but the ideas will be selected more qualitative and will gain the necessary funds for development. Now sometimes good and promising ideas don't raise funds, all because the market is oversaturated with ideas, and not everyone has money for an advertising campaign.I think the bounties will be out of business in a year and a half.

akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

don't worry as long as their are investor it will never happen. they will come up with the new ideas even there are a lot of same concept out there

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

Alwys it takes time to invent a new stuff,  but upgrading does not take time.  I am sure you understand what i mean.  When Legend Satoshi invented bitcoin,  he has set an example to those with new ideas so it was and still remains a tremendous invention. As long as we have people around with new ideas, I don't thing an existing built platform would be impacted or ruined.
Not totally unaffected because theres always a possibility where interest might switch on into the new project but the thing here is that people do always trust into those who came first.Ideas or existing platforms might be upgraded by means of other project but I would say this would be pointless, they might get the support but wont really be as great on the first thing to launch out.

ICO and bounty wont never end as long there are people who doesn't lose up some ideas on his mind and creating projects according into their interest and or to their goals.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

i think absoluletely not end,, every startup and new business in crytocurrency need ICO, bounty is advertising and spreadnews for ICO,,and for me its a job and hoby..
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

I do not want to imagine a bad thing about ICO and Bounty, it just makes me dizzy and not excited. Anything can happen in the future and the most important thing is to think positive.
During Bitcoin there is an ICO will continue to be born.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

I think ICO will continue to exist, because ICO is the easiest way to raise funds for a project. without difficulty must return the loan debt or interest loan debt.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

For what reason? I actually don't believe in such things; from now crypto is going only to grow...and go out of ideas? you know, it's like music, people were saying that people will run off from ideas there too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

almost impossible to happen, we are at the beginner stage when it comes to blockchain there will comes a time when all idea will be used, i think when that time comes we are no longer living because it will take so many years to run out of ideas about ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: