Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

Dont think that bounties will ever end because its some kind of marketing and for that there will always be need for pretty much any kind of product/project.In what kind of term/shape they will be its a bit harder to predict Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

Sooner or later everything ends, if it does not adapt to the existing environment. Just change the trend. ICO will never disappear - this is a great new trend. But their number will decrease very much
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Sec itself said about ico are for innovation of technology so there want to regulate the market as long icos are there bounty wlll continue in the market
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:39:27 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:47:00 AM by changcloy

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.

What you are saying will affect all people here in the crypto currencies, I do not believe that all of us here buy coins in ICO or bounties some were just contented to participate and happy to get their profit in every project they joined. I am just hoping that that situation will not happened in the future.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

By time passing people join bitcoin community on daily basis so by their joining new ideas automatically generate and every 30 among 100 are creative and wants to do something new and unique.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

Not yet . Soon Tezos will come out and ICOs will start. ICON, ADA, Wanchain and NEO will be very good on projects.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

How can people run out of idea? Most ICOs are about using, enhancing, and integrating technology in our daily lives. Our current technology is not yet fully developed and people are endlessly seeking to improve technology and our daily lives. So, I doubt if people will run out of ideas and ICOs will end.

Meeting the necessity of today's digital age is the main concern of any business, there's always a team for research and development as they said in every tragedy an opportunity is always follow. ICO and bounty will not end, decentralized system is evolving more to meet the needs of new and developed technology.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

i think ICO is still a great choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, ICOs in the future may need fund raising so the role of ICO is very important, however i don't think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, there have been so many ICO success without bounty so i guess we may dont need bounty anymore in the future,
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

Most of the people are not thinking of this idea of the crypto currencies and all the things which are related to them as a very good thing and that they are talking so many bad things about all these things, thus creating a very bad impact in the minds of the people. There is nothing like that and that you need not to worry about any such thing as these things will remain there and will keep on helping you in making more money.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

the blockchain is about to explore the market blockchain is open source and decentralized network so no government or centralized authority can stop so icos will  come each and every day innovating the technology and bounty will be there for advertising
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

IMO, every time an ICO gets negative news, so many people have negative thoughts like you. But if you think more then you will realize that the ICO will last forever if the cryptocurrencies market exists. Because the ICO bumper is a marketing project to promote ICOs to attract investment, they advertise on bitcointalk by the signature campaign, advertising on facebook, twitter, reddit, steemit by social campaigns, content campaigns.

anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:28:35 AM

I'm sure that whenever ICO and Bounty will never end. Unless the world of cryptocurrency is no longer there, then I believe everything will end. I believe the people who built such a project were very intelligent people and could not run out of ideas to make the project better than ever.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

Definitely there will always be some new ideas. I do not believe it will end. Maybe the ideas will be less and will not be so much successful Ico's. But investors will always be. Bounties will not dissapier aswell cause marketing is very important thing to reach a goal.
Already existing ideas come up with an alternative.New ideas and projects will always continue to be produced.The important thing is to reduce the amount of scam ico.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

icos are not going to come to an end in a near time, so i do not think that it can be possible within the next years or so, just relax guys, they wont stop being in here for a long time
Soroskatona

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

I dont think so, because it is a really effective way to advertise your project. Until it is so effective, I cant see why wouldn't the companies continue with it.
And it is great for those who are participating in bounties. It is a much more democratic way of advertising, so not a marketing company will benefit, but the very one doing the hard work, essentially without the middleman.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

I think there is a possibility that it will happen because everything in this world has a constant change but at this moment, it is really far from what you think, the trend to promote a certain product is in the digital world and many brilliant people around the world will continue to do this because, in my opinion, it can be their additional source of income that makes them live a luxurious life, the worst thing happen if there are no more investors will invest in all the projects because of the increasing numbers of ICO scammers.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

If people run out of ides the whole world will stop. The ideas and the innovations are what is pushing progress ahead. It is not only ICO, but in every aspect of the modern world the new ideas are very important.

New ideas is important but the idea should be qualified and not just simple and not interesting. In this crypto world, ico will not stop if the progress of the ico project is good. As long as the supporter of the ico increase, i dont have any opinion that will say the ico will be ending. However, it can stop if there is no more good idea to make any good ico project.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

I am not sure bounty and ico will end as long as there will still be new ideas to build on and there will be more intending investors and hunters to invest in them, more companies or even existing ones will bring up new projects and they will need to promote them. The rate at which icos come up might reduce but it can not end as long as crypto still exist.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:05:29 AM

No i dont think this will ever gonna happen because with new things new ideas comes in mind as well...and with time people evolve..so from time to time there is will always be some upgradation of thinking...dont think its gonna end like that
Yes i agree,new ideas just keep coming with time.Peope will keep getting better as more and more younger generation will come in the business after their study with new frame of mind,we will keep seeing new ICO's coming promising something different and better than previous ones.
 No, I think there is a possibility because there are no permanent in this world but this is not an issue I think, the very big deal here is the investor, the real core of all ICO projects to success if they will stop to invest in the project then it is useless, ideas will come out if there is full support of all participating team, yet the ICO and bounty are truly endless because project team are also like us bounty hunters needs a decent life to live. Therefore pouring of ideas will never stop to attract people to invest.
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Have you known about IPO? Have it died yet? No! So do ICO and bounty (a part of ICO). Don't worry Bounty Hunter, you guys will be fine!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: