Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO and BOunty will End?  (Read 1193 times)
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

I think that after a while it will definitely end, but IOC and Bounty will come up with something newer and more sophisticated. I think that the ICO will live for another 5 years, and then it will slowly be forgotten.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
Human being are not going to get out of ideas as far as the earth remains.  If fact cryptocurrencies projects and icos are going to remain with us as far as humanity desire to progress and develop technological.  We still have a long time ahead of us! Bounty and icos will never end but it will be stay with us.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:15:01 AM

No and never Smiley. Blockchain is the future of this world, ICO and bounty campaign is a part of blockchain technology so I don't think there is anyway can make ICO and bounty campaign come to an end Smiley. Don't waste your time to worry about this case cause it'll not happen Smiley

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

You don't always need new ideas remember,

There are multiple real life businesses who work as accountants for example, the big 4, then many many mid sized and smaller companies,

Same for mobile phones, Samsung, Apple e.t.c

There will always be new players in the crypto space, either coming up with New ideas like you have described or improving and competing on old ones.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

I don’t really agree with you I don’t think that ICO and bounties would end,
People are making their coin or project and every project or token have different platform.
So as long as there are some new ideas for crypto it would never end.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Bounty can be end but not now. The bounty will end because the excess participant in the program thus the reward will reduced per head of bounty hunter. But ICO will run very successively in the way of gaining popularity after the 3 or 4 years.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

These questions are always in my mind, what will happen if people will run out of ideas for creating a project for ICO? we all know that ICO will only be a success with a good Idea a good platform, even if you have a team and time to do a project for ICO without an idea it is useless because people will not buy your token, tell me guys your opinion about these, maybe someday people will run out of Ideas, Bounty hunters are also affected if these will happen.
so many people have come forward to expand their business wings to decentralize with crypto currency
even companies that are already running can hold ICOs with different coins and project names. no harm is not it? they just develop the company and do ICO to increase their company's capital
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

the problem is that most of the good ICOs don't need a bounty program and ICO because they don't need it, and this forum is become bad everyday, most of icos nowadays raise 90% of money in private-sales and seeds, and the rest 10% for ico is just to create fomo. i think the bounty campaigns is about to end soon and they will be only shitcoins and scams  Undecided
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

Everything will come to an end. There is no exception to that rule. Even humanity will end one day.
I remember this documentary series (National Geographic or Discovery) about how long things will last.

But regarding ICOs, I don't see ICOs ending in the next 100 years.
ICOs are nothing but IPOs, but for cryptocurrencies.
And IPOs have been here for decades.

Bounties? Yes, it might come to an end.
When people think of something better or more cost-efficient way of promoting a crypto, then bounties will start to die.
But I can't see bounties ending in the next 10 years.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

the problem is that most of the good ICOs don't need a bounty program and ICO because they don't need it, and this forum is become bad everyday, most of icos nowadays raise 90% of money in private-sales and seeds, and the rest 10% for ico is just to create fomo. i think the bounty campaigns is about to end soon and they will be only shitcoins and scams  Undecided
well indeed fear is the thing. where we can not do anymore bounty work that is now quite a lot to help people. we should now focus on other preferences if bitcointalk is closed
yanixbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:05 AM

Yes, you have a good point. That is very interesting one, I think maybe if they run out of new ideas to make another ICO the best thing for them to do is to update an existing ICO to revise it and come up with additional features to make it better. And or link with something that is useful to all. That is indeed a big question but we don't know what lies ahead.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

we should not worry about losing the name of the ICO project because we believe the development team will always look for new ideas that are more fresh and brilliant

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

In the future, there will be less and less serious ICO and bounty program, recently there are lots of bounty scam where the team decided to reduce the bounty pool by more than 90% like for exemple Joytoken and Repux.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

ICO and bounty will not be as soon as it's over. the crypto world has just begun there are still many plans of people who will develop its business on the world of crypto
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

the section is saturated with so many different bounties, it's hard picking out the right ones nowadays.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:35 AM

I believe that on the contrary, healthy competition is a sign of a good ICO. Competition is an integral part of market relations and as long as it exists the market will live.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

I don't think you need to worry about moderators running out of ideas. They will always come up with something new that will entice investors. What we need to worry about is the number of ICO's running at the same time. What we need to worry about is the number of alt coins in the market. There will be a time were there are tons of alternate coins and the demand will be much lower resulting to a dump on price. I don't want this to happen so as everyone.
I agree with your opinion. Good answer Bro.
I am also worried about the number of ICOs running at the same time making the coins on the market very much.
and now that's starting to happen, a lot of ICO success but the tokens deserted buyers in the market. And this problem very detrimental to investors.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

In my opinion Ideas will never run out out because in this community a simple rule is applied that is "Survival of fittest and removal of unfit". There will be no survival for those who are attached with this ICO industry. So they have to think and create the ideas. This is what they are doing. If it ends then what will be the need of this platform?
You see how many ico's are coming everyday and they are getting popular as well. It started from BTC long time ago but it is still ongoing process. I think it can be modified little bit to reduce the number of fake ico or requirements will become more difficult. As in this platform initially there was only requirement of posts and activity and now a days you need merit to get higher rank and that is really difficult now a days.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

It's like if you're saying that people will run out of ideas to open new startups, it's very unlikely to happen in my opinion, eventually it will but in many many years from now

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

i think ICO is still a great choice for investors in this forum for many years from now, ICOs in the future may need fund raising so the role of ICO is very important, however i don't think Bounty will be needed in the future while bounty is just a way to promote ICO, there have been so many ICO success without bounty so i guess we may dont need bounty anymore in the future,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: