Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right now should I wait to buy ?  (Read 2168 times)
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

You can buy now. For bitcoin it is not a big price right now. But it will recover it's price very soon. If you buy in this time, hopefully you will be profitable. So don't late buy as possible for you. In every day buy little amount and gather it for big hitting.
i agree with you, many people out there say that the current bitcoin price is a relatively low price. so do I, I believe that although nowadays we buy bitcoin will not lose because bitcoin prices will continue to increase especially if we plan to hold in the long term.
Sure, it is a very low price compared to the previous ATH anyway and those who are buying now sure do have an edge in the long term than someone who is still holding through the downfall from $19800 but not like they do not have an edge too in the long term depending on how patient they are. The thing is that the market is hard to time, so one way or the other, we cannot always know the clear time to buy except there is a clear signal we are in an uptrend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/
The price of about $ 8000 is very inappropriate. Because I believe Bitcoin will exceed the price of $ 20K because it is now a decline but last year also occurred a critical period but in June the price went up so it can be concluded it will not happen
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:34:31 AM

It's better to buy during the dip if you can afford. There are several factors why we are experiencing the dip nowadays even though the Consensus 2018 event week has come to an end. However, we might be expecting a rise in Bitcoin and altcoin prices after the event anytime soon. It is expected to rise just like what happened in the past three years in the post-Consensus era.

I cannot call these days a DIP. We are still swinging. But soon, you will see how fast the cryptocurrency is running ahead. That is why it is really better to buy it now.
Well, one thing I know is that the market will always give a chance for buy in and unless you really want to take some risk and put in a tight stop loss, you should not be trying to catch a falling knife as that can be crazy. Nevertheless, for someone who can trade very well and be able to take advantage of the market movement, I am sure, it would make things easy for them in the market than trying to gamble their position of when to buy or not when to buy.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

The terrible volume is more of a concern to me right now
It is really a huge concern to me as well and it simply looks more like the bears really own this market and nothing is guaranteed at all looking at the way things are going. We have been in a falling wedge for a while though and a break out could be a possibility or we may just keep trading inside this trend to go lower, but time only will tell. If we happen to have a breakout from the downtrend, which may actually bring about some pretty good volume, but let’s see how it all ends up.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

The Time to buy Bitcoins is now, when still it in the down price, because when it will going up, the bitcoins will be higher value, so dont waste your time to buy, right now. maybe this coming few days, the Bitcoins will be Higher value of price so very spensive to buy the bitcoins. so what are you waiting for? invest your money now. because the great day will come fo you.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Reading this source, I understand that prices are likely to go below 8k. Do you agree with those analysis?

https://www.coindesk.com/bear-revival-bitcoin-risks-fall-below-8k-after-3-5-week-low/amp/

Buy nowww! All indicators are below and oversold, which means everything will at be a short bull run. You could profit from it by little but it is worth than nothing.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:42 AM

If you are looking for long term investment then it is better to buy bitcoin now and wait for the bullrun that would possibly come in the last quarter of this year. If you think that price would dip for more then it still your choice but it is really difficult to analyze if bitcoin price will go down further unless there is a negative event that will surely affect it price.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

In my opinion now Bitcoin started uptrend from 7250. I expect that it will reach 11500 in the middle of June. From this level of price perhaps we will see bull trap. Because the price reverse to downtrend and we will see hard correction till 3000 may be more. That's why if you want invest in Bitcoin now, I advice to exit from the market after 15th June. This year will be the year of flat.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

I think, now should buy. This is not a big value for Bitcoin. In my opinion, if you buy now, you will benefit 100%.
At least, we had a huge way down for bitcoin to hit this low from the previous ATH, and considering the present price and the possibility of the value trying to test the ATH back in the future, it is a good chance that no one would want to miss. The problem is that so many people concentrate on the short term the most and miss the possibility of a better growth in the future than it is today with all the great potential in the market.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Buy nowww! All indicators are below and oversold, which means everything will at be a short bull run. You could profit from it by little but it is worth than nothing.
Market is now at red but it is not for long time interval mate of today price of bitcoin is low then be sure that soon it will start rising as thousands of investor use to wait for this time to buy at low and then sudden high demand will make the price high once again, so better if you buy now as getting late will make you regrets only will not let you earn anything.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

I think, now should buy. This is not a big value for Bitcoin. In my opinion, if you buy now, you will benefit 100%.
At least, we had a huge way down for bitcoin to hit this low from the previous ATH, and considering the present price and the possibility of the value trying to test the ATH back in the future, it is a good chance that no one would want to miss. The problem is that so many people concentrate on the short term the most and miss the possibility of a better growth in the future than it is today with all the great potential in the market.
Today, there is a situation where people invested their funds in late 2017, and according to current estimates, this is almost the collapse of their investments. Huge distrust of users to the crypto currency and therefore no one wants to risk a long-term perspective.
woolf12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:05:43 PM

Yes, because many people really invested on the high, with price far above 10,000. They still hold, but you can actually buy twice cheaper and hold just like they do.
I think those who have patience, will get profits in both cases
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

You should not wait anymore to buy and this is because the monetary values in the market of good crypto are low and stable below the minimum value. Having said that, we can now calculate that perks and benefits that can be earned when the market conditions are good. You can also hold your investment and wait until the end of the year. That is actually the time when the market is green.

AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

Yes, because many people really invested on the high, with price far above 10,000. They still hold, but you can actually buy twice cheaper and hold just like they do.
I think those who have patience, will get profits in both cases
Now is a good time for investors to buy into coins, in order to prevent bad situations if the market can continue to decline investors should keep some money to be able to DCA if the next coin continuous decline. Choosing valuable coins and potential for investment, that will be the secret to success in this stage.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

Well, your speculation has come to pass because as at the time of this post Bitcoin value is is trading below $7800 which i believe is is a good one for people to buy and hold for a period of time since we all believe that it will increase in value in the nearest future.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

It's already below 8k price but I think we don't need to always think about the price the best we can do is buy more and hold it until you can get the good profit you want. All of us waiting that bitcoin will be in the highest price so just be patience guys.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:50 PM

Yes, I agree. But waiting will not bring anything benefit other than by buying it, because by buying we have contributed to the growth of bitcoin prices. Well now is a good chance to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will grow in the middle of this month.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

As to this time I am not in a position of buying more coins. Waiting for the right time if its price fall. I will not get more profits if I decide to buy now. If the coins you are going to buy is fall this is the right time to buy Coins. Through buying and investing there will come a time its price will soar up in higher percentage making your capital investment rises up too.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

take the opportunity to buy cheap and sell at a high price then you will get a profit because now the price of bitcoin has gone down and you do not have to wait to buy, you can buy bitcoin now
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:29:49 AM

I think its the right time to invest in altcoins. Many of the altcoins are at their lowest point and hopefully we will see an upward trend as soon as bitcoin crosses its resistance at $7800.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: