Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

Anyone have idea about pre-sales? how is pre-sales going on? How much money Aimedis collected till now? Token price is just 0.12 USD but don't know if there is any bonus available.

It's a good point, I can't seem to find any pre-sale information, do they publicly display this? I think they should so other investors / potential investors can see the scale they are working with

If you create an account on the ICO page, you get access to the dashboard with a progress bar. Up to now Aimedis raised funds of 2.54 million $.

Thanks for the information. 2.54 million USD is cool amount. They have softcap of 9 million USD.
But I don't know why they kept it like this, I mean why we need to create account if I just want to check pre-sales status at the start. And if I like the I will register and buy tokens.

9 million USD is softcap? I think Aimedis ICO will easily reach softcap and possibly hardcap as well, but it's to early to comment. They should keep ICO details easily accessible.

Thats quite a high softcap, I think Aimedis needs to step up their marketing, I have seen barely any communications from the team or any advertisements. It’s a great project and more people need to find out about it.

I agree with marketing part. I hardly see tweets and status update blog from Aimedis. Not enough videos or team interview available.

There are projects that do a lot of advertising right from the start. and then there are projects that first develop the product and then advertise. Personally, I prefer second. And Aimedis will probably also belong in this group

That might be good strategy, but how will it help in token sale? I mean Aimedis project might take some time to complete, and it will not help them to reach hardcap if they do less marketing at the start.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

They have a large team; the 9 mil might be hard to reach in a short period of time but I think it is possible the hard cap is not an easy target thought. Their pre sale is live and they are giving 25% bonus.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I am review in white paper on your idea, It's really interesting

Sure is interesting. It's a huge sector which could do with some modern advances, it's also very ambitious, hopefully they can implement some of what they want as this is huge potential.

Healthcare is one of the biggest industries in the world, for example health care is the largest labour market in the US.

On a separate note have Aimedis released their iOS & Android apps yet?

From what I can tell there has been no releases of iOS or Android apps yet. I'm assuming the main product will come first, then iOS and then Android (if the main app is not listed with support apps ready)

As I can see, Aimedis is active in 4 countries, has 2 large pharma companies as partners and more than 20 clinics from 5 clinic chains. This is very impressive right after the start
Wow I never knew they have this level of engagement anyway its a good thing it shows their level of seriousness and commitment

They have obviously given themselves a good start off. Activities in 4 countries is a huge one to pull off. I would to know the names of these countries. I hope it will be top European countries as that will be a better achievement.

Yeah.  Me too I am hoping that it will be European countries but notwithstanding I believe no matter their location they are still having a great idea

A perfect idea without the right actions, audience or support will most likely struggle like any other bad idea. It will be right that they make every move right to be sure they succeed and achieve their goal.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Yeah I see your point it's easier to market a working product or an MVP.

However, they still need to advertise their ICO, because with no investments they will not be able to continue development on their Aimedis 2.0 platform.

They only have 1,300 followers on Twitter, I feel like they deserve more than this, they need to run a twitter marketing campaign to gain more followers.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

AiMedis is updated nice article about Customising T-cells for cancer immunotherapy:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180612/Customising-T-cells-for-cancer-immunotherapy.aspx
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

I noticed that Aimedis is very active on their Twitter and that is very good as it keeps investors updated with the latest news, and by the way did you check out their latest tweet about a robust foundation for patient engagement? here is a link to it: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1005162547765538817.
Yeah, I seen that link. Few followers of AiMedis on twitter. But AiMedis team is much active on their Twitter profile. They are updating each and every information about their activities and which is useful for users.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

AiMedis is updated nice article about Customising T-cells for cancer immunotherapy:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180612/Customising-T-cells-for-cancer-immunotherapy.aspx

Thanks for sharing, it's good to see developments for cancer immunotherapy to be in progress advances in synthetic biology and genome editing offer great potential to solve these problems.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Pretty damn interesting, things like this will really help the project stand out from the rest, when it's actually solving real life problems especially when it has anything to do with development cancer immunotherapy
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:03:09 PM

Yes but it would be nice if they could do a Q&A video with the CEO then the project would be a lot more believe able maybe they will do one if we suggest it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:21:27 PM

Pretty damn interesting, things like this will really help the project stand out from the rest, when it's actually solving real life problems especially when it has anything to do with development cancer immunotherapy

It is great posting update on fields of expertise; I bet it is not easy understanding most of the jargons used but man it is great seeing that they are capable and aware of what they are doing.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

Yes but it would be nice if they could do a Q&A video with the CEO then the project would be a lot more believe able maybe they will do one if we suggest it.

Ya more media and interviews would go a long way to assuring people about the project and where it’s headed I agree hopefully it’s something the team already has in the plans over the short term
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Basic advertising and social activity doesn't demand very much. I think we will see something like questions and answers session where people will be able to find out more about Aimedis.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:12:50 PM

Basic advertising and social activity doesn't demand very much. I think we will see something like questions and answers session where people will be able to find out more about Aimedis.

A Q&A session or something like this in their Telegram channel or via videostream, is a great idea to attract more potential investors for Aimedis project.
KatieSuni

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

I wish you success
 Good luck devs!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

A Q&A session or something like this in their Telegram channel or via videostream, is a great idea to attract more potential investors for Aimedis project.

Q&A sounds really awesome, because then you can ask questions live to the team. Few projects are also doing this, and i really liked it so far. A Q&A also shows investors that their team is working on advertising.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

Hi dev's! This is a very good business with opportunity!

Indeed. Thats really true. Medical field is broad and huge. Its definitely a growth area. Team seems to be very efficient and know exactly what they are doing. Thats again huge plus for the project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

They might be waiting for something. It could also be related to project progress or some related to that to start their marketing. Its all some anticipations and may be I am wrong. Lets hear from team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Yea, i believe they know what's best for them and the community, as no one will create a project of such status and handle it with kid's gloves, the partnership deal is an example that they are indeed doing something that we are yet to see in terms of marketing and when the time its right, we'll get to see a whole lot of updates emanating from the team, its too early to rate their marketing skills
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:04:49 PM

Videos can do a lot for a project and theirs media designers just dieting for a project like this and it’s relatively cheap and it’s something that can be shared really good it’s good to have short catchy ones

Glad to see someone with same perceptive, trust me I'm in no doubt of the project but confidence will boost seeing one up, I really wish could look into this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: