Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:26:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10484 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)
But many projects are currently struggling with this problem

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.

Since the beginning of the year, the state of the general market have affected many projects in one way or the other. Many ico have struggled at some point due to the unstable market. We hope it all becomes better soon.

We are approaching second half of this year. Hopefully this will slowly stabilize and move forward. ETH okay is also solved now. Fingers crossed for this project.

That's true. Enough of market instability and too many open questions. Now things are not more clear. Aimedis is coming out with it's ico at right time. Good luck team.

The market is really unstable this year. I fear for the new projects, because they sometimes release their coin when the market is unstable. This is a really hard fight for them to survive !
This time of the year is sure to be hard for new projects but some still succeed when they gain a lot of popularity. But i think that at the end of the year all the problems will fade away because the markt will grow a lot just like last year.

Now it's being extended to the end of the year.... I'm following the news and I am baffled as to how things on the coinmarketcap.com look like what's not improving... No FUD and even good news since sec ruling yet the bearish market... I want to hope Aimedis survive and build even stronger in this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

Greetings, fellows!
I expect this business will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

With current marketing, I don't know about the hardcap but I am confident about softcap. Aimedis team need to do lot of marketing to attract more investors.

It all really do s come down to how much they put into marketing it’s a balancing act between spending on marketing vs market reach if they think they will surpass softcap solidly theirs no reason to really waste on additional advertising costs

The market went up a little bit, and now it is again in the red. I would be happy if they have their softcap. A hardcap would also be great, but that is not necessary for the project to continue.

The market is indeed not in a favorable state but like i usually say, cryptocurrency is a volatile and unpredictable thing, so you never can tell what the next hour will do for the market, Aimedis still has a long way to go in terms of ICO and hopefully things will change before the expiration date, so lets stay optimistic and focus on the phase at hand

yeah, optimism is very important to business AIMEDIS should not give up because of the current state of the market things can change in an instant and also they should remember they have a great business idea.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Greetings, fellows!
I expect this business will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

With current marketing, I don't know about the hardcap but I am confident about softcap. Aimedis team need to do lot of marketing to attract more investors.

It all really do s come down to how much they put into marketing it’s a balancing act between spending on marketing vs market reach if they think they will surpass softcap solidly theirs no reason to really waste on additional advertising costs

The market went up a little bit, and now it is again in the red. I would be happy if they have their softcap. A hardcap would also be great, but that is not necessary for the project to continue.

The market is indeed not in a favorable state but like i usually say, cryptocurrency is a volatile and unpredictable thing, so you never can tell what the next hour will do for the market, Aimedis still has a long way to go in terms of ICO and hopefully things will change before the expiration date, so lets stay optimistic and focus on the phase at hand

yeah, optimism is very important to business AIMEDIS should not give up because of the current state of the market things can change in an instant and also they should remember they have a great business idea.

Above all, this is crypto field. Anything can happen over night. Just proper promotion of the project is needed in various media. Aimedis is doing that in a good way.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Greetings, fellows!

Above all, this is crypto field. Anything can happen over night. Just proper promotion of the project is needed in various media. Aimedis is doing that in a good way.

True, we have already seen that coins can go up to 100% in a short time. If a big guy can buy the orders then the rest will follow as well.

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

Greetings, fellows!

True, we have already seen that coins can go up to 100% in a short time. If a big guy can buy the orders then the rest will follow as well.

I am a strong believe of a functional product. I think ICOs should spend time getting customer or converting customers since those would be utilizing the token in the platform and that would drive the price.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:21:32 AM

Greetings, fellows!

I am a strong believe of a functional product. I think ICOs should spend time getting customer or converting customers since those would be utilizing the token in the platform and that would drive the price.

Well all cryptocurrency based business depends on ICO for getting the number of customers they need so aimedis will not be an exception. They have a great business idea they will succeed.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:47:12 AM

Greetings, fellows!

Existing product is always nice for the project to be considered in the first instance. That's why I always look for MVP atleast to follow the project. If they have anything, then I am suspecious.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

Greetings, fellows!

I think, People will be ready to do marketing at social media for Aimedis tokens as well. Just proper execution of the marketing is needed.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

Greetings, fellows!

I think, People will be ready to do marketing at social media for Aimedis tokens as well. Just proper execution of the marketing is needed.

So there is a bounty outstanding for Aimedis at the moment? I wouldn't mind realming in some extra tokens
Comliwante

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

I wish good luck for the plan. Wondrous vision, absorbing results, mindful logo!
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

Greetings, fellows!

So I would definitely be there. I like bounty campaigns, but I only participate in projects where I see potential. Aimedis would be such a project and I hope they start some bounty campaigns soon
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Well their main sale starts in less than 2 weeks, which is the whole point in hosting an ICO... to raise funds... for reserves, development, further marketing, etc... Aimedis need to start a fresh new marketing campaign at least a week before otherwise they could struggle. It’s nice that they have already raised over a quarter of the softcap in pre sales but as we know that’s normally when the larger investors get involved.

less then 2 weeks, good to hear. I have to scrape together a few more ETH so that I can invest when it starts

Honestly, I would have thought that they reach the softcap in pre-sale. But good, in the main sale is still enough time

Yeah they have a brilliant project and that's why I'm frustrated that they haven't raised the softcap yet. I'm sure with time they will do it at some point during the main sale. But it would be nice to see additional marketing to help push them over the softcap level.

These are really hard times for ICOs. If they had their start in December, then they would probably be just ahead of the hardcap :-)

It really is! Back in 2017 there were only a handful of different ICO’s every week, now there are literally hundreds of projects that pop out of nowhere. This increase in competition makes it difficult for projects to sell their tokens as well as they might have done in the past. I think you’re right if the Aimedis ICO has been launched earlier they would have probably hit their hard cap. We can’t dwell on the past and hopefully Aimedis can get a bit of a boost from somewhere and hit their softcap within the next three-four weeks.

Market conditions was not favorable till now. Hope it will start improving and that will help Aimedis as well. I think In private sale they raised good amount.

Since the beginning of the year, the state of the general market have affected many projects in one way or the other. Many ico have struggled at some point due to the unstable market. We hope it all becomes better soon.

We are approaching second half of this year. Hopefully this will slowly stabilize and move forward. ETH okay is also solved now. Fingers crossed for this project.

That's true. Enough of market instability and too many open questions. Now things are not more clear. Aimedis is coming out with it's ico at right time. Good luck team.

The market is really unstable this year. I fear for the new projects, because they sometimes release their coin when the market is unstable. This is a really hard fight for them to survive !
This time of the year is sure to be hard for new projects but some still succeed when they gain a lot of popularity. But i think that at the end of the year all the problems will fade away because the markt will grow a lot just like last year.

Now it's being extended to the end of the year.... I'm following the news and I am baffled as to how things on the coinmarketcap.com look like what's not improving... No FUD and even good news since sec ruling yet the bearish market... I want to hope Aimedis survive and build even stronger in this

I am not happy with the way market is moved till now, but I am hopeful of second half. But I think now since people have more options to invest in different types of project, only project (tokens) where there is good development or active work is going on will only perform during bull market.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

Greetings, fellows!

So I would definitely be there. I like bounty campaigns, but I only participate in projects where I see potential. Aimedis would be such a project and I hope they start some bounty campaigns soon

A bounty campaign for Aimedis would be great. As faulerwilli said, I like bounty campaigns for project wth potential and Aimedis has definitely potential. I would join the bounty program.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Greetings, fellows!

Existing product is always nice for the project to be considered in the first instance. That's why I always look for MVP atleast to follow the project. If they have anything, then I am suspecious.

You mean to say if they don't have anything... I respect project that have atleast an MVP it shows a lot of seriousness and dedication

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Greetings, fellows!

You mean to say if they don't have anything... I respect project that have atleast an MVP it shows a lot of seriousness and dedication
Yeah a MVP is a small version of the full product it shows what the project is capable off and how far they have to go to reach that.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

I have also heard of the partnership with Pfizer. Of course that's a big deal. but do you know what kind of partnership it is? What are they planning?

They are piloting a study together in Germany, involving patients in intensive care units, undergoing treatment involving antibiotics.

Thanks for the answer. that sounds very interesting. So they are not limited to the platform for data exchange with the doctor, they also conduct clinical trials. I think that's something I've never seen in any Medical Blockchain project.

It is always a good thing when a project like Aimedis has several main pillars. They have their platform, partnerships and now a study with a global pharma company. Aimedis is in a good position to create a real big thing.

A cooperative study with Pfizer - wow, this is something. Pretty good sign of serious attitudes to medicine science. I hope there will be something productive from this study. Anyway, Aimedis is definitely going to deliver us something big in future.

Impressive work; I mean I would expect it given they are in the field and are aware of how things work and what is wrong in current systems. Hopefully they will be able to collaborate for the greater good.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

Greetings, fellows!

A bounty campaign for Aimedis would be great. As faulerwilli said, I like bounty campaigns for project wth potential and Aimedis has definitely potential. I would join the bounty program.

Yes, a bounty campaign will help Aimedis in marketing and they also dont need to spend ETH for such bounties. Only Aimedis tokens needed.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

Yea, we all hope to see that they make it into the limelight, i'm the optimistic type and i tend to believe for the best, they are offering a great service to the community, which is a good health care service, something the community is seeking for and like the popular saying goes, health is wealth, so in essence, its a problem solving project
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Greetings, fellows!

Yes, a bounty campaign will help Aimedis in marketing and they also dont need to spend ETH for such bounties. Only Aimedis tokens needed.

I like social media Bounties, and I think Aimedis should start one. But they should not keep a huge number of tokens for the bounty to avoid dumping of tokens after listing.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

I agree I love bounties too it’s a great way to drum up advertising in a relatively quick and cheap way.but they also tend to devalue the actual tokens so it’s a trade off I’m sure the team is eating the benefits and the downfalls of something like that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: