Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

At Medical Sensors Design Conference are on 25th Jun. Check below link to know more about that.

https://www.pddnet.com/article/2018/06/medical-sensors-design-conference-sensors-transform-medical-care
This is really needs to be attend. But can someone confirm it this conference is for only medical members or anyone can join this? Any video streaming will be available there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

5 eth? Or you mean to say 0.5 eth? 5 eth is on the high side, I know medicine is not a cheap service but we're looking at affordability here, of course everyone will like to enter into medical projects since it will serve their interest but a little review in the cost of services will do a whole lot

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

5 eth? Or you mean to say 0.5 eth? 5 eth is on the high side, I know medicine is not a cheap service but we're looking at affordability here, of course everyone will like to enter into medical projects since it will serve their interest but a little review in the cost of services will do a whole lot

We are in pre-sale and the minimum investment is always higher. and this is really 5 ETH with 25% bonus. As the ETH course is currently very low, it is actually a cheap minimum investment
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

29 Euro is juts approx price or it's already decided by Aimedis team? Bundle would be nice idea.

I think there should be annual plan or family plan as well.

Bundle is a great idea. For the 29 euro payment, is there any time limit attached to it?  Or the call can last for as  long as you want?

i agree with you it indeed a good idea but concerning the duration, I believe it should have a time duration may be one year or something better it this an individual can make judicious use of it.

That price seems low is that per usage or per month or what as having seen us medical care and copays that price seems very low for what’s basically a doctors visit

I think the price for a consultation via video stream is quite low. If Aimedis can find some health insurances, which support the service, it will be even cheaper.

The videochat is for 29 euros for 20 minutes. I think that it is a fair amount of money. The doctors will earn by this, and you will get your questions answered live.

why i will applaud the initiative cos it's indeed an intelligent one, how about a review of thee price say 10 euro for 20 minutes or increase the timing, i am speaking from an economy perspective though

It is a good perspective. But I won't be so sure the doctors are going to give their best on an economy scale. The quality of service that comes with such might be poor.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

We are in pre-sale and the minimum investment is always higher. and this is really 5 ETH with 25% bonus. As the ETH course is currently very low, it is actually a cheap minimum investment

I often wish that i bought in the pre-sales of some Icos. The bonus will keep getting reduced if we are in the main sale. Some people are only buying when it is on the exchange. Well yeah that is their own decision.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:25:20 PM
Merited by ganeshramk (1)

Hey DEV's!
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Certain business, riveting vision!

This is one of the project you get regular updates about everything. If you just follow their social media channels, it would be perfectly fine to get all good details.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:44 PM

Hey DEV's!

This is one of the project you get regular updates about everything. If you just follow their social media channels, it would be perfectly fine to get all good details.

This is absolutely true. The whole world is under your finger tip these days. Social media channels are integral part of our life. Ico projects are using that efficiently.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Hey DEV's!

This is absolutely true. The whole world is under your finger tip these days. Social media channels are integral part of our life. Ico projects are using that efficiently.

In this days and age, we have the advantage of all these social media outlets to absorb all the marketing pushed our way, a project would be crazy not to take advantage of this.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Hey DEV's!

In this days and age, we have the advantage of all these social media outlets to absorb all the marketing pushed our way, a project would be crazy not to take advantage of this.

I've come across projects wherein their social media outlets are inactive and I'm always ask if they really want their project to be a successful one, I'm glad this isn't the same for Aimedis.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

Hey DEV's!

I've come across projects wherein their social media outlets are inactive and I'm always ask if they really want their project to be a successful one, I'm glad this isn't the same for Aimedis.

Completely agree, I start running questions through my head ... Are they legit or scam? Do they care about their community? Especially as people get information wrong, I'd like someone to reach out and correct etc etc
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

Hey DEV's!

Completely agree, I start running questions through my head ... Are they legit or scam? Do they care about their community? Especially as people get information wrong, I'd like someone to reach out and correct etc etc

Rightly said. People join social media platforms to know about the project and to receive regular updates about project status, development. Good to see that Aimedis team is active on social media platforms.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

Hey DEV's!

Rightly said. People join social media platforms to know about the project and to receive regular updates about project status, development. Good to see that Aimedis team is active on social media platforms.

I think this is a great time to have a live AMA with the developers or founders to get an idea of what their plan or maybe some ANN leads. They have been progressing quite well but I think AMA are easy to share in different channels to expand reach.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:03:39 AM

I read on the Aimedis site that you can have a video chat 24/7 whenever you want with the doctors. It costs 29 Euros, and there are also other things. Wouldn't it be smart to have a bundle maybe ?

A bundle do sound smart. I never knew a video chat was included, i thought one can only chat with doctors without visual, is the 29 Euros a once time payment? 

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.

I think no doctor will simply end the conversation. If you cover 2-3 minutes that will not be a problem. But if it turns out that it will take longer then the doctor will probably mention that there are additional fees

I think it will be very much unethical for a health practitioner to even do such, so they must have some sort of procedure or protocol to adhere to before discharging any client, the health industry is a prestigious one and Aimedis is about building a brand in such a notable profession, so they will do what needs to be done to ensure that their brand succeed

There are lots of doctors who see their profession as money making machine. Rare to see the doctors who say proudly that they are saving people. Instead they say, they made so much money, etc.. This should change. Thats why AI is needed in the field.

Yes, Aimedis team wants to save people's life. They are not here to do only business. And why not, the project is started by doctors and not by businessman.

I agree, doctors always think about saving lives and not from money prospective. I think price for any service at Aimedis platform will be less or affordable for everyone.

This is very true and one of the reason i have confidence in the project  the fact that it was started by doctors shows that they have experience in the field and are trying to provide a solution that will curb most of the challenges doctors and patients face with the normal system.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

Yes, it is a one-time payment per video chat (max 20 minutes) with a doctor or psychologist
this is an affordable price for me, after all, I do not have to go out of my house when I'm sick.

Whilst not leaving the house is one big bonus, due to it being online and time restricted, I would hope my appointments are more on time and also the wait time for me when booking an appointment is less
What happens if you go beyond the 20 minutes limit to talk? do you need to pay extra for that or will the video be cancelled automatic after 20 minutes?

That is an interesting question. I think you have to pay for the extra time. I cannot imagine, that the doctor interrupt the videochat during a session. Time is over, I don't care about your problem.

I think no doctor will simply end the conversation. If you cover 2-3 minutes that will not be a problem. But if it turns out that it will take longer then the doctor will probably mention that there are additional fees

I think it will be very much unethical for a health practitioner to even do such, so they must have some sort of procedure or protocol to adhere to before discharging any client, the health industry is a prestigious one and Aimedis is about building a brand in such a notable profession, so they will do what needs to be done to ensure that their brand succeed

There are lots of doctors who see their profession as money making machine. Rare to see the doctors who say proudly that they are saving people. Instead they say, they made so much money, etc.. This should change. Thats why AI is needed in the field.

Yes, Aimedis team wants to save people's life. Not they are not here to do only business. And why not, the project is started by doctors and not by businessman.

Yeah to save life but we can't rule out the fact that there is still some business motive, I want to believe that the mindset of saving life supersede their business desires

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

Hey DEV's!

I am also following AiMedis on their social media. And I observed that AiMedis is much active on social medias. They posting latest and useful updates regularly on social medias, newsletters.
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:56:44 AM

My oh my, how come I missed a quality airdrop like this. Will there going to be another one? Well anyway I am just going to check this thread from time to time to know the latest news & if there is upcoming airdrop or even bounty. I'm sure lots of people are also waiting for the next opportunity Smiley
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

Hey DEV's!

Even as that which you have said is right, I will still want to point out that it's more effective to target a particular sector of the social media to whom your message will be more effective than just targeting the whole public.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

Hey DEV's!

Even as that which you have said is right, I will still want to point out that it's more effective to target a particular sector of the social media to whom your message will be more effective than just targeting the whole public.
Social media is good source to know get latest updates about project progress. And AiMedis is too much active on their twitter page.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:36:56 AM

Yes, Aimedis team wants to save people's life. Not they are not here to do only business. And why not, the project is started by doctors and not by businessman.

So I am pretty sure that making money is the main motivation behind this project. And many doctors are frustrated with how the medical system works. 24h shifts and a lot of pressure, so it is no wonder that some look for other options
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:39:34 AM

Hey DEV's!

I think this is a great time to have a live AMA with the developers or founders to get an idea of what their plan or maybe some ANN leads. They have been progressing quite well but I think AMA are easy to share in different channels to expand reach.

Yes, it's time for live AMA. People will like to ask questions to Aimedis team and I think it will be interesting session. Let's hope Aimedis team act based on people's suggestions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: