Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:06:57 AM

Anyone has observed that on their bitcointalk thread?

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Germany ✔️ Netherlands ✔️ Thailand ✔️

Already in 3 hospital chains 🏥 ✅

More then 10 000 happy patients ✅

Still can get in the ICO ✅

That means AiMedis already working in 3 countries.

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Team should take initiative to announce the necessary updates instead of super surprises like this even though this is positive.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

As far as I can remember it was recently 2 hospital chains. So there was a new one recently. This is really great. And over 10k customers are impressive, I did not think they'd made that much progress yet. I guess I have to buy more tokens

Team should take initiative to announce the necessary updates instead of super surprises like this even though this is positive.

I think the team is very busy at the moment. The CMO, Roxana Nasoi, was on the Cryptocurrency-Expo in Seoul.  The link to the video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yI0MNVFhJwo
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

I think it was earlier discussed sometimes ago... This is untop of my list as most preferred project 2018, I don't want to say much but I'd stock up more of it owing to how ambitious they are

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

AI support, blocking and a smart contract supporting a medical ecosystem that changes the way people communicate, communicate and process patients, doctors and hospitals.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

Hey DEV's!
Looking forward for more upgrades!
Certain business, riveting vision!

This is one of the project you get regular updates about everything. If you just follow their social media channels, it would be perfectly fine to get all good details.

This is absolutely true. The whole world is under your finger tip these days. Social media channels are integral part of our life. Ico projects are using that efficiently.

In this days and age, we have the advantage of all these social media outlets to absorb all the marketing pushed our way, a project would be crazy not to take advantage of this.

I've come across projects wherein their social media outlets are inactive and I'm always ask if they really want their project to be a successful one, I'm glad this isn't the same for Aimedis.

From what I have known last they are operational in Germany though I did not try to test they platform to be honest. I have also read that they have more than 10k users in the platform. But I think a constant update would do great to the community.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Hey DEV's!

This is one of the project you get regular updates about everything. If you just follow their social media channels, it would be perfectly fine to get all good details.

This is absolutely true. The whole world is under your finger tip these days. Social media channels are integral part of our life. Ico projects are using that efficiently.

In this days and age, we have the advantage of all these social media outlets to absorb all the marketing pushed our way, a project would be crazy not to take advantage of this.

I've come across projects wherein their social media outlets are inactive and I'm always ask if they really want their project to be a successful one, I'm glad this isn't the same for Aimedis.

From what I have known last they are operational in Germany though I did not try to test they platform to be honest. I have also read that they have more than 10k users in the platform. But I think a constant update would do great to the community.

Ya I’d like more live information or atleast periodic updates on their existing clientele and how the medical community is receiving the platform that way we know what to expect over time
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

New interview with the Aimedis CEO and founder, Dr Michael Kaldasch. Good interview and you can listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-german-based-digital-health-startup-dr-michael-kadasch-ceo-aimedis

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

i found this point in the whitepaper. what do you think, will we also be able to pay our drugs with Aimedis Tokens?

Token can be used to access services inside the platform and services in the AIMedisafe
 backed online drugstore with discounts

I think it's a very good point and having the ease of paying with Aimedis tokens for services / products one step closer to making a better healthcare
It is a very smart choice because the demand for the tokens will get higher and higher once people start noticing Aimedis, This is a great time to invest in this project as you can get 25% bonus now and the minimum contribution is only 5 eth.

5 eth? Or you mean to say 0.5 eth? 5 eth is on the high side, I know medicine is not a cheap service but we're looking at affordability here, of course everyone will like to enter into medical projects since it will serve their interest but a little review in the cost of services will do a whole lot

We are in pre-sale and the minimum investment is always higher. and this is really 5 ETH with 25% bonus. As the ETH course is currently very low, it is actually a cheap minimum investment

Oh that's relieving to hear, no problem since it's a presale price, in fact 5 eth for presale minimum it's kinda low, if that will take care of the early part of the project then no problem, when is the end period of contribution?

It is for some people not that low, but people with not a lot of coins will miss the chance to participate early. I actually have a question. Why do they have so high limits to invest in the pre-sales ?
Because they want to attract the big investors first as they also give a high bonus with it, i still think 5 eth is too low for a pre-sale i have seen pre-sales where it was a lot higher.

The minimum purchase of 5 ETH is very low for a Pre sale, but with this min. purchase, is it easier to find investors.

Where I can check the progress of this pre-sale? I dont know how much tokens they sold till now during the pre-sale and other info related to this ICO?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

What do you mean there is 2 hospital chains? Is the number of hospitals they are partnering up with or what do you mean?

What kind of work is taking place in the three countries?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

Hey DEV's!

Never knew that they are already operational in Germany and with 10k users, now that's pretty impressive, i think the team should capitalize on facts like this when it comes to marketing, such things are what investors seek, the effect of having a track record should never be underestimated, as it gives value to existing projects 
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

Aimedis already have working product and 10k plus customer using their platforms? Or I misunderstood something?
I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

I can see the same information on their another bitcointalk thread whatever mentioned here. But I was heard previously as they are working in four countries. But don't know about 4th country.

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
why should they divide the information into 2 threads?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

which other bitcointalk thread? I only know this one here. Is there really another one? Do you have a link for that?
I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3466380.0
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

I was reading the whitepaper I learnt Aimedis do more than connect patient and care provider, they go as far as to compare prices and get the best deal for the patient, making it easier than ever to find the care needed.

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:18:07 PM

Working product ✅

Already in 3 countries ✅

I got information from this bitcointalk forum. Only single page are there. Please check below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3466380.0

Thanks for sharing this link. It's good to see that Aimedis have working product and now it's not just concept. People will like to invest in such project.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

Making it easier and I bet they make it a lot cheaper for the customer as well. Aimedis will provide a really great service and I'm excited to see what their EHR platform can do for doctors and patients in the future.

What I understood about this project is that they want to do something for society, they are not here to do business but to do social work. Giving best deal, services to patients.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

New interview with the Aimedis CEO and founder, Dr Michael Kaldasch. Good interview and you can listen to it on soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/healthunchained/ep-6-german-based-digital-health-startup-dr-michael-kadasch-ceo-aimedis

Nice.. An interview posted on soundcloud will make the project reach out to more audience. I would have to listen to this later.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

Until now I have seen doctors mostly thinking from money/business prospective. But at Aimedis platform is different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: