Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.

You are right, data security is very important, especially if you deal with sensitive data like medical records or patient data. Regulations are different in every country, this will be not an easy approach.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

That is very good, will certainly help individuals - students / trainee doctors to train up and for quick, easy to access medical content

So this video library will have patient's medical history, treatment/case paper, investigation reports etc ? Are they going to store video chat data as well?
Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.

If user agreement will be imposed on user data then its good. I think they Aimedis should encourage user to share their data for research purpose, and this can be done by offering some benefits to user for their data.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

That would be great to have; I am starting to see a pattern; the videos are quite effective in the sites like babycenter (centralized baby health site) they are quite extensive with videos I am sure they are quite effective too. this is a great move I am looking forwards to see if they are adopting their own platform or using youtube for it.

OK, this is really good. But I think it's users personal data and Aimedis should take permission from the user before using this for any other purpose?

I don't know if user data security related information is available in whitepaper or not. I will check this info with Aimedis team over telegram channel.

User data security is quite serious question in medical field. Infact not only in medical field but everywhere. So team should have definitely worked out well as per the regulations need.

You are right, data security is very important, especially if you deal with sensitive data like medical records or patient data. Regulations are different in every country, this will be not an easy approach.

I agree, it will not be easy for Aimedis team to manage user's sensitive data due to rules and regulations of different countries. But team might have already solution for the same.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

I'm sure Aimedis will comply with all rules and regulations concerning personal data, especially if in Europe with the GDPR legislation and all that
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Did they announce anything about the exchanges ? I think that most of us want at least 1 exchange who is in the top 10 best exchanges. This will give us a safe feeling.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

Did they announce anything about the exchanges ? I think that most of us want at least 1 exchange who is in the top 10 best exchanges. This will give us a safe feeling.
I looked it up on their website and they say they plan to list on several exchanges but we get more information about it after the ICO.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

Exactly. It will be useful in future for really training purposes. I am expecting some demo videos from them while doing treatment or training. I hope they will make a video and upload at anywhere on social media.

These videos or any data related to treatment, diagnosis will be important for futures treatment, reference or research. But this data should be used with user's permission.

Of course I’m sure as with everything so far security and patient rights are the forefront of the teams consideration, most likely their will be optional release agreements people willing to be part of stuff like that will sign to scope it

Licence agreement will be imposed on users data.. I don't think anything will be accessible by anyone if the user does not give permission. Users will have to sign an agreement if the wish to allow others access their data.

Proper consent should have to be there from the patient in any case for the usage of data immediately or afterwards by anybody. Its very strict in many countries. Europe is much more strict these days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:32 PM

Proper consent should have to be there from the patient in any case for the usage of data immediately or afterwards by anybody. Its very strict in many countries. Europe is much more strict these days.

Latest GDPR is killing people in this area to get the things done in a proper way. I am sure project would have well thought about that and should be able to implement it in the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

Gpdr really takes things serious you can tell from just the sheer number of mails that’s the various companies have sent out. I’m sure Aimedis is taking that into account
segotiwul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

The medical sector needs huge advancements as a lot of technology and processes are outdated which result in so much money wasted. I'm pleased to see a proven company is trying to help in this area.
I agree with you, the rapid technological advancement but also the growing number of illnesses that have not been followed by the development of treatment. so this project is perfect for health development.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Hmmmm interesting angle here about adopting their own video service, another great source of revenue too...

Team should just go through the thread and see workable ideas Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

I looked it up on their website and they say they plan to list on several exchanges but we get more information about it after the ICO.

They should try to list on big exchange it gonna be a big boost to them most especially now that the market is falling

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

They should try to list on big exchange it gonna be a big boost to them most especially now that the market is falling

When you list on big exchanges you will surely attract users, because being listed on it is very hard or very expensive, but in the long term you will gain.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

When you list on big exchanges you will surely attract users, because being listed on it is very hard or very expensive, but in the long term you will gain.

That's true, listing on a big exchange is another form of publicity entirely, it does cost a lot tho but just as my previous user wrote in long term they'll gain.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:21:47 AM

Exchange information will come after the ico. I believe we will see good exchange listings but this days, listing on top 10 exchanges doesn't really matter again, what matters is getting good exchanges to list on.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:49:21 AM

One thing for certain is that exchanges don't cause volume for the long term; they might cause a pulse though yes. It would be up to the product to produce as it produces the volume is likely to be impacted.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

Exchange information will come after the ico. I believe we will see good exchange listings but this days, listing on top 10 exchanges doesn't really matter again, what matters is getting good exchanges to list on.

It might not matter much but it can still play a good role in terms of project exposure cause I believe those top 10 exchanges still get the highest number of traders daily
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Gpdr really takes things serious you can tell from just the sheer number of mails that’s the various companies have sent out. I’m sure Aimedis is taking that into account

As far as I remember no mention of gdpr by the project. But I am sure AImefis will definitely think about it as they are doing business in Europe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

It might not matter much but it can still play a good role in terms of project exposure cause I believe those top 10 exchanges still get the highest number of traders daily

You people are taking about exchange, so this means Aimedis reached softcap? If not then I think early to expect news about exchange.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

Guy's I just visited to their token sale page and I found information below:
https://aim.aimedis.com
Due to the delay of the start of the presale and the request from our community we extend the presale period for another 2 weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: