Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:20:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

Aimedis are the only platform to bring together doctors, patients, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, researchers, agencies and community in one place - backed by blockchain technology and AI - working together for a better health care system.
Excellent idea to focus on healthcare sector which is huge globally. well done and it looks AIM has strong team and mandate to achieve great results !

Yes and the fact their system is already functional and in use means they are lightyears ahead of where other wannabe projects are. The team since they announced has only been positive I haven’t run into anyone that’s had an issue with how their handling the launch and I for one their doing it really well
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

Aimedis are the only platform to bring together doctors, patients, hospitals, pharmaceuticals, researchers, agencies and community in one place - backed by blockchain technology and AI - working together for a better health care system.
Excellent idea to focus on healthcare sector which is huge globally. well done and it looks AIM has strong team and mandate to achieve great results !

Yes and the fact their system is already functional and in use means they are lightyears ahead of where other wannabe projects are. The team since they announced has only been positive I haven’t run into anyone that’s had an issue with how their handling the launch and I for one their doing it really well

We are all convinced, that Aimedis is on the right way, to be a pioneer in connecting all parties in health care industry.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

I'm still wondering if the AI ​​sends us messages, if the fitness tracker show too little activity :-)
come on mister, you need to run 10 miles more

Haha, funny you. If the AI can do that, then be sure it will become the project of the year. Measuring your level of activity??? That is nothing short of awesome mehn.

It may sound funny, but this will be reality in future. Technology developing very fast and AI+IoT can do lot of things.

AI and Iot.. I can't even imagine.. This combination is going to be so badass. The two together will so revolutionise technology and bring it to a new dimension.

I'm not sure if I want medical devices hanging in the IoT. No matter how safe the system will be, something can always happen. And should I ever need a
Life-support-machine I hope that has no Wi-Fi
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

I'm still wondering if the AI ​​sends us messages, if the fitness tracker show too little activity :-)

Hahaha this will be interesting. But we humans are lazy I know we will mute those notification or ignore it Wink.
Anyway, I agree AI will be very useful for us.

Humans will become lazy for sure. Development of AI is also essential to move the world to the future. Medical field deserves that.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Haha, funny you. If the AI can do that, then be sure it will become the project of the year. Measuring your level of activity??? That is nothing short of awesome mehn.

It may sound funny, but this will be reality in future. Technology developing very fast and AI+IoT can do lot of things.

AI and Iot.. I can't even imagine.. This combination is going to be so badass. The two together will so revolutionise technology and bring it to a new dimension.

I use to think we've project delivering that already... I mean IoT and AI... Aimedes could be the first you know  Huh Seen some suggestions here and I think they would do well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

Hahaha this will be interesting. But we humans are lazy I know we will mute those notification or ignore it Wink.
Anyway, I agree AI will be very useful for us.

Humans will become lazy for sure. Development of AI is also essential to move the world to the future. Medical field deserves that.

People deserve a medical field not held back by doctors afraid to admit that technology can predict cancers than they are. As soon as the medical industry moves away from ego based objections and delays of ai integration the better for everyone’s health
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:31:48 AM

There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

I agree, AI will be everywhere. But for now AI is very important in medical industry. It will help inot of research, developing new engineering products and all.

This is very good statement. AI is becoming very hot and also will be implemented everywhere for sure. We are heading towards future. And AI will not get stopped by any means.
When the serious problem appears, it will be stopped but hopefully not too late. I may be influenced by movies but AI should only be applied in the medical field.

I agree. We definitely need AI in medical field and it should be developed on priority. But I think all countries should agree on not to implementing AI for military services.

Why do you think so? I support the implementation if that will reduce the casualties of human lives and bring relative peace very fast

If I an to see this from another angle, I think this might inflate the rate of war in away and it would quickly become a "game" sort of and a senseless act cause everyone will want to deploy their toughest AI to war just to show their level of intelligence and won't actually mind if it lingers on since there are no lives involved or lost.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

There’s way too much concern with the replacement of humans the fact is it’s coming regardless so why not take advatntage of advancements as they arise the worlds so held back by people afraid of change quicker we get past that fear the quicker we as a people can move forward faster

Every new thing in the world starts with resistance. Change management is essential part of life these days. See what happened with Facebook's stand on cryptos. So AI will also be part of everything in the future. Medical field is not an exception.

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.

I would go so far to say that AI is the next step in our social, cultural and technological development. AI has so many possibilities in the way it can help people and the health industry, it is incredible.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

You have a point. Change they say is constant. Nothing last forever order than change its self. AI importance so be surely felt with time

Especially once you realize that automation and ai are going to free up people to actually do things they want to do instead of what they have to do which is a good thing

Ai is surely an important technology in human history. It is still in the early stage but has aided us in performing some important task such as in the car industry. It will surely improve our society.

I would go so far to say that AI is the next step in our social, cultural and technological development. AI has so many possibilities in the way it can help people and the health industry, it is incredible.

It's a very interesting new technology and when new technology comes along there is always some criticals - like security. Need to ensure the AI Security is top notch to prevent unwanted unauthorised access. We are in an exciting time with so many new technologies being advanced to the next stage.
cryptossi

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:18:43 AM

It's a very interesting new technology and when new technology comes along there is always some criticals - like security. Need to ensure the AI Security is top notch to prevent unwanted unauthorised access. We are in an exciting time with so many new technologies being advanced to the next stage.

There are a lot of new technologies that interest me, I think being interested in crypto has opened my eyes to a lot of things I would have never read about or looked into previously.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

There are a lot of new technologies that interest me, I think being interested in crypto has opened my eyes to a lot of things I would have never read about or looked into previously.
Me too, the crypto world is bloody damn interesting with so many new technologies being developed in such a short period of time - it is the future and I think the whole world / businesses will benefit from it.

It's just finding little projects like this which are the ones which will make a difference
catchandeat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I like the way you wrote in the head of the topic "10k patients in hospitals", firstly I thought you did something bad to them, kinda "invest or you're next!" Grin
Owillz

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

Personally, any thing to help human life I will vote for it any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Human life is priceless and it's good we do everything to keep its value at that price tag "priceless"
cryptossi

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

Me too, the crypto world is bloody damn interesting with so many new technologies being developed in such a short period of time - it is the future and I think the whole world / businesses will benefit from it.

It's just finding little projects like this which are the ones which will make a difference

Yes I agree the competition in these new technologies has really pushed development further. Aimedis for example have quite a bit of competition in the eHealth platform industry. There are quite a few different crypto projects pushing for the same space and with this we will see faster developer and a lot of one-upmanship. This is great for investors and users because it means their project gets developed a hell of a lot quicker than planned and with hopefully a lot of additional features to help each platform stand out.

catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

And that 10k patients, where they're from? I mean in my county just a few people are using cryptocurrency, are your target audience are Japanese or any other country with a developed culture of using cryptocurrency?
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

And that 10k patients, where they're from? I mean in my county just a few people are using cryptocurrency, are your target audience are Japanese or any other country with a developed culture of using cryptocurrency?

Hey,

The MVP is not working with crypto yet Smiley

The ICO will provide the funds to create a completely blockchain based ecosystem Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Owillz

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:24:21 AM

I like the way you wrote in the head of the topic "10k patients in hospitals", firstly I thought you did something bad to them, kinda "invest or you're next!" Grin

He did a really good job with it. You just have to keep going till the end to get the full story cause you wouldn't want to be held in suspense half way.
HarrisPay

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:23:22 AM

As delivery of healthcare continues to evolve and become more personalized, a supportive and intuitive solution is needed for providers, facilities and patients.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?
aimedisglobal

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

I've been away for a little bit so been finding it hard keeping up with all the projects I'm interested in, what's the latest updates with Aimedis?

Hi everyone.

Sorry to keep you waiting.
Updates from Aimedis:

- 23% bonus for pre-sale is about to end. We'll notify everyone via email and Telegram group @aimedistoken about upcoming bonuses.

- last week Michael & Ben, the co-founders, were invited at a private event in China. We are in discussions with two partners to help us enter the Chinese healthcare market.

- 28 July - August 2nd, the co-founders will be attending a series of meetings and events in Dubai, alongside our advisors and crypto investors.
- 28 July - August 5th, Aimedis is doing a roadshow in Asia.
Dates:

Hanoi, Vietnam. 28.07
Hong Kong. 30.07
Macau. 01.08
Seoul, South Korea. 03.08
Tokyo, Japan. 05.08

Part of the IDACB roadshow.
Come say hi. We will provide details on the free attendee ticket options and hotel venues in the Telegram group: @aimedistoken.

Roxana, the CCO will be there in all 5 locations. Co-founders will join in Seoul and Tokyo.

Keep you all posted!
Thanks for supporting us in our AIM (pun intended).

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: