Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Guy's I have one question may someone is know answer. Tokens are getting in wallet immediately after invest in ICO? Or they will be distribute it later?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

The Aimedis Bounty Campaign is open!!!

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

Join our Bounty Campaign here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4774511.0

That’s great news it’s good to hear that the teams moving forward to expand the reach of the project. It’s a good move hopefully the bounty can help the group gain some additional recognition

Great to see a bounty, that should bring ion a large number of new investors and bounty hunters to spread the word.
Really that's the great to see. Huge amount they have been allocated for bounty program. And they said "For round 1", that's mean there is more rounds available in-future?

How many of you have joined AIMedis bounty campaign? I would like to join. Who wants to miss some free tokens of such nice project.
Really?, Bounty still going on? I thought participations is closed. Let me join this bounty. Because I know that this project is good potential.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Just checked the Twitter account and saw that Aimedis are continuing their Asian roadshow today in Macau, the team will be presenting their idea at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. Looking forward to seeing an article/account of how it has goes, next stop on the roadshow is Seoul on 03/08.

Next stop is Seoul? So Aimedis team is joining the event which is currently going on in Seoul? I don't know if the team will be taking about this project at the event. let's see
Might be possible. In Seoul already events are going on. So there is possibility that they will attend next events which is going on in Seoul.

There are lots of blockchain events these days. All the project teams are really busy going there. Also this is the right place for grabbing some good investors to the project.

All the projects I seem to be following these days are very active in blockchain events all over, particularly in the Asian regions, teams didnt seem to take these that seriously a few years ago so it's good to see the impact now.

I met an investor in UC Berkeley actually attending an event on Nebulas; apparently he attends these event to meet the founders of project and get involved with them and help them in their events on similar avenues. These events attract several service providers and investors so it is great to have.

lion2791

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Guy's I have one question may someone is know answer. Tokens are getting in wallet immediately after invest in ICO? Or they will be distribute it later?

Distribution will be after end of ICO.

You will be able to see the tokens in your dashboard on our platform instantly though Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

Hi there, I have asked the team on telegram and Bisu, one of the head admins, confirmed that the tokens will be sent after the Aimedis ICO token sale ends.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

With offices located in a monastery that has been turned into a fitness center.  www.Villa-Vitalis.nl  Is that business related or are they just renting office space there?

I am also interested in this; Most of the inquiries can be asked directly in telegram it makes it faster to get the facts. I think the guys answered most of the questions though.

Yes, telegram is good because team gets notification when someone asks questions and they can respond immediately. I have hardly seen any project team very much active at BTT thread.
Really telegram is good source to ask queries. But could someone give me the proper telegram channel link? Unfortunately I cannot access page of AiMedis, so couldn't find it.

Indeed, their telegram is a great resource which should be utilized, admins on there ready to answer any questions you may have.]

The link is here: https://t.me/aimedistoken

I have dropped the question on telegram and hoping to get an answer soon; I will be posting the answer here for those that have the same inquiry.

Great. That will be good, few people don't want to contact the team on telegram and what answers here. Let's help those people. Those answers might be interested for use and others.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

With offices located in a monastery that has been turned into a fitness center.  www.Villa-Vitalis.nl  Is that business related or are they just renting office space there?

I am also interested in this; Most of the inquiries can be asked directly in telegram it makes it faster to get the facts. I think the guys answered most of the questions though.

Yes, telegram is good because team gets notification when someone asks questions and they can respond immediately. I have hardly seen any project team very much active at BTT thread.
Really telegram is good source to ask queries. But could someone give me the proper telegram channel link? Unfortunately I cannot access page of AiMedis, so couldn't find it.

Indeed, their telegram is a great resource which should be utilized, admins on there ready to answer any questions you may have.]

The link is here: https://t.me/aimedistoken

Yes, BTT threads are good for discussion between people who might be thinking of investing in the project or want to know the positive negative side of the project.
But if you want answers for project team them we should use telegram channel.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:23 PM

For Round 1 there are 1.500.000 AIM tokens (~=200.000 USD) allocated!!!  Shocked

That’s great news it’s good to hear that the teams moving forward to expand the reach of the project. It’s a good move hopefully the bounty can help the group gain some additional recognition

Great to see a bounty, that should bring ion a large number of new investors and bounty hunters to spread the word.
Really that's the great to see. Huge amount they have been allocated for bounty program. And they said "For round 1", that's mean there is more rounds available in-future?

How many of you have joined AIMedis bounty campaign? I would like to join. Who wants to miss some free tokens of such nice project.

I have joined the signature bounty campaign. I hope it lasts for a long period of time. I want to accumulate a lot of Aimedis token for the future.

Any chance for Junior member? I don't know if Aimedis team modified the term and condition and now allowing Jr member or not?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

This is an interesting article with a really exciting question: Would we accept the advice of a machine?
Personally, I would rather talk to a human doctor, be it in person or through the Aimedis platform. But many are already looking for medical help on the internet, these people are certainly ready to be advised by a machine
https://medium.com/@aimedisglobal/ai-in-healthcare-would-you-accept-healthcare-advice-from-a-machine-50765be7c0b4

It will come down to reliability as soon as computers are  more accurate at diagnosing then people will start to rely on it more. It doesn’t really matter because as tik goes on doctors will bdo using technand just regurgitating what the computer tells him to

the truth is that few years from now machines will be more intelligent and by then it will not be doctors vs AI but the combination of the two so i expect doctors to see AI as a partner and tools that will aid them in carrying out their duties

Well ya computers don’t forget and have to relearn so they will just continue to improve at an exponential rate theirs no way in 10 years most of things like medical diagnosis won’t be automated for the most part probably done via a phone lol

Some interesting theorys above, and kind of excited but scared at the same time for the future with all this doctor replacement with AI - who thinks it's for the best?

It all depends on implementation, let's be honest we rely on more technology and AI in everyday life than you could shake a stick at. Just think about even the smallest things like autocorrect on your phones messenger, then you have all the sensors when driving etc Even in medical sectors, your doctors blood pressure monitors, AI is literally everywhere
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

This is an interesting article with a really exciting question: Would we accept the advice of a machine?
Personally, I would rather talk to a human doctor, be it in person or through the Aimedis platform. But many are already looking for medical help on the internet, these people are certainly ready to be advised by a machine
https://medium.com/@aimedisglobal/ai-in-healthcare-would-you-accept-healthcare-advice-from-a-machine-50765be7c0b4

It will come down to reliability as soon as computers are  more accurate at diagnosing then people will start to rely on it more. It doesn’t really matter because as tik goes on doctors will bdo using technand just regurgitating what the computer tells him to

the truth is that few years from now machines will be more intelligent and by then it will not be doctors vs AI but the combination of the two so i expect doctors to see AI as a partner and tools that will aid them in carrying out their duties

Well ya computers don’t forget and have to relearn so they will just continue to improve at an exponential rate theirs no way in 10 years most of things like medical diagnosis won’t be automated for the most part probably done via a phone lol

Some interesting theorys above, and kind of excited but scared at the same time for the future with all this doctor replacement with AI - who thinks it's for the best?

It all depends on implementation, let's be honest we rely on more technology and AI in everyday life than you could shake a stick at. Just think about even the smallest things like autocorrect on your phones messenger, then you have all the sensors when driving etc Even in medical sectors, your doctors blood pressure monitors, AI is literally everywhere

I agree. Implementation is the key. With the experience of the team, I am sure the raodmap targets are achievable.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

I have joined the signature bounty campaign. I hope it lasts for a long period of time. I want to accumulate a lot of Aimedis token for the future.

Any chance for Junior member? I don't know if Aimedis team modified the term and condition and now allowing Jr member or not?
Yes, I seen there have opportunity for Jr member also. Hi to that above link and you will fo find option for Jr member.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

Just checked the Twitter account and saw that Aimedis are continuing their Asian roadshow today in Macau, the team will be presenting their idea at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. Looking forward to seeing an article/account of how it has goes, next stop on the roadshow is Seoul on 03/08.

Next stop is Seoul? So Aimedis team is joining the event which is currently going on in Seoul? I don't know if the team will be taking about this project at the event. let's see
Might be possible. In Seoul already events are going on. So there is possibility that they will attend next events which is going on in Seoul.

There are lots of blockchain events these days. All the project teams are really busy going there. Also this is the right place for grabbing some good investors to the project.

All the projects I seem to be following these days are very active in blockchain events all over, particularly in the Asian regions, teams didnt seem to take these that seriously a few years ago so it's good to see the impact now.

Well, they have to, its not like the usual thing we have before where some individuals with no background check will come up and dish out something to the community, with no substantial proof to solidify their claims and yet we still invest, things are different now, you either step up or get booted out and avenues like the conferences gives the community that proof that the project is indeed existing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.

Indeed healthcare will always be needed and I'm glad to see finally some collobartion of AI implemented into our health care to improve the forever demanding system
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

Since I first heard of a medical blockchain, I am thrilled with the area. I have already followed some ICOS, but actually only Aimedis has convinced me. Some others have good approaches, but they do not have as many partner clinics as Aimedis.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

The fact is artificial intelligence can never replace humans, yes job loss may happen but it will not mean total eradication of a particular sector, in this case the health niche, doctors are professionals, with years of experience, such can't be done by AI, the technology only helps to explore some difficult areas in the human body that can't be reached by conventional technology and also simplify some processes  
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

Aaahm.. I don't know though but I think it might feel a little kind of awkward especially at the initial stage but with time, people might get settled with the changes.

I can imagine a lot of older people are terrified of being treated by a robot but we are now stepping into the future, if they receive better treatment and it’s less costly then surely the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

It will only take time before it settles in properly. The old and scared once will have to transcend leaving behind the tech loving generation. Only then will matters like this receive good reception from the public
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: