Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Just read that Aimedis CEO Rcana is presenting their project today at The Millenium Hotel in Seoul as part of the IDACB Roadshow. I noticed how many big blockchain events are happening right now in Korea - it seems like everyone is there.

Every event concerning blockchain is being held in Korea. Most of the blockchain events i have heard of this year was held in korea. Nice seeing Aimedis taking advantage of the blockchain audience in Korea.

There is the Huobi carnival that many ICOs seems to have attended; I know that huobi is like one of the top crypto exchanges but it is a great place to meet other possible prospects.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

I have a lot to read today. whoever is interested: https://blog.aimedis.com/

They post quite frequently and it's good they keep their blog well updated, sometimes you come across projects that have a blog page but only post 1 article on it for the whole duration of the ICO, Aimedis seem to post one every two weeks on average which is pretty standard!

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:38 PM

This is an interesting article with a really exciting question: Would we accept the advice of a machine?
Personally, I would rather talk to a human doctor, be it in person or through the Aimedis platform. But many are already looking for medical help on the internet, these people are certainly ready to be advised by a machine
https://medium.com/@aimedisglobal/ai-in-healthcare-would-you-accept-healthcare-advice-from-a-machine-50765be7c0b4

It will come down to reliability as soon as computers are  more accurate at diagnosing then people will start to rely on it more. It doesn’t really matter because as tik goes on doctors will bdo using technand just regurgitating what the computer tells him to

the truth is that few years from now machines will be more intelligent and by then it will not be doctors vs AI but the combination of the two so i expect doctors to see AI as a partner and tools that will aid them in carrying out their duties

Well ya computers don’t forget and have to relearn so they will just continue to improve at an exponential rate theirs no way in 10 years most of things like medical diagnosis won’t be automated for the most part probably done via a phone lol

Some interesting theorys above, and kind of excited but scared at the same time for the future with all this doctor replacement with AI - who thinks it's for the best?

It all depends on implementation, let's be honest we rely on more technology and AI in everyday life than you could shake a stick at. Just think about even the smallest things like autocorrect on your phones messenger, then you have all the sensors when driving etc Even in medical sectors, your doctors blood pressure monitors, AI is literally everywhere

The fact is artificial intelligence can never replace humans, yes job loss may happen but it will not mean total eradication of a particular sector, in this case the health niche, doctors are professionals, with years of experience, such can't be done by AI, the technology only helps to explore some difficult areas in the human body that can't be reached by conventional technology and also simplify some processes  

Yes, artificial intelligence will help doctors it will not cause any job loss but improve treatment quality. I think AI is good for everyone.
Ha! I agreed with you right till the point where you said it will cost no job loss. If we must be frank, in one way or another I think the use of AI will certainly deprive some persons (either in a minor way or major way)  from landing that simple job that the AI is doing.
This is talking generally now and not referring to Aimedis in particular. 

Without doubt AI has and will continue to deprive humans of certain jobs. However, it also creates more jobs as someone needs to know how to support and maintain the AI.

Agreed, with innovations comes new job opportunities and loss to those who did not follow up and learn in order to flow with the tide of change, its like the blockchain industry, a new innovation and with it came massive new opportunities but no doubt that some job losses might have occurred along the way because of such, streamlining that Aimedis, its best for medical practitioners to also stay updated for them to remain relevant
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Just read that Aimedis CEO Rcana is presenting their project today at The Millenium Hotel in Seoul as part of the IDACB Roadshow. I noticed how many big blockchain events are happening right now in Korea - it seems like everyone is there.

Why blockchain events are happening only in Korea and not in Europe for example? I would like to attend one such event here in Europe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

I visited and found there really interesting and very informative blogs are updated by AiMedis. Thanks for the link.
Ace44

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:02:42 PM

I will watch this project, in my opinion all projects related to medical topics are very interesting and promising, the introduction of blockade into medicine is growing more and more, I believe in the success of these guys.

Blockchain is truly a remarkable technology and we can see many projects coming up with idea that can be used and integrated the blockchain way. The medical field will benefit more from the blockchain and artificial intelligence as they deal with human life which must be treated with care.
Exactly, lot of the medical projects are coming in blockchain based. If you follows continuously to AiMedis then you will found lot of the benefits.

Healthcare sector is always hot and will be hot in the future also. AImedis is in the best sector. Looks like many more project will come in the next months in this field.

Yeah, healthcare industry will be always in demand and it's a big industry where multiple team can join hands and contribute to this industry.
Indeed, I mean who doesn't want improved healthcare across the whole globe! Everyone does! Which is part the reason why I think these kind of projects who are trying to improve the system for everyone will be pretty successful

Yea, is a very challenging industry but once they get it right, it will be successful, one thing is putting up words on paper and another is actually bringing that to life, so its not just words but action matter also, that's the main reason why they should get the facts about all they stated and make sure that's something feasible, once done, the community will come to appreciate them
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

I visited and found there really interesting and very informative blogs are updated by AiMedis. Thanks for the link.

wow, the blog is really loaded from the look of things Aimedis is more of a medical company than a crypto company they act very different from most crypto project out there

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

wow, the blog is really loaded from the look of things Aimedis is more of a medical company than a crypto company they act very different from most crypto project out there
Yeah amazing i read the one where they explain what smart bandages are and how they can change the way of managing wounds.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

i like their blog.
They also post medical articles that are not directly related to Aimedis. For example the article about smart bandages. I have never heard of it. I first found out about it thanks to the blog: https://blog.aimedis.com/smart-bandages-healthtech/
really interesting
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

I have asked in telegram in regards to the office that are located in a monastery that was turned into a fitness center. The admins told me that there is not relation to the fitness center they are just renting there.  

Oh okay is it a nice office space? I haven’t seen any pictures of it yet but if it’s based in an old monastery it must be an attractive option! Do they have two different office locations or is it just based in NL?

Thanks ibininja for posting the Aimedis team's reply here!
I think to avoid any confusions Aimedis team can post some of the pictures from office.

That is a good idea to post pictures as I’m sure investors would love to see progress on the offices as most people reallly like when teams get officially big enough to have office space as it makes the project feel more real
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

This company has very high ratings on proven sites, and many investors expect very high revenues from it, it is often very bad, because you do not need to wait until the project reaches a global maximum, then the project will undoubtedly be excellent
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

1st August: Macau
2nd August: Seoul

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.
They always post their events on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

as you can see from their Twitter account, they travel a lot. especially Roxana. Once they are close to me, I will visit them.

Good luck it’s a pretty cool thing that the team is making their rounds being able to really interact with the team could be an amazing way to spread knowledge of what the project is trying to do more events are a great way to do that
Ace44

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

I have asked in telegram in regards to the office that are located in a monastery that was turned into a fitness center. The admins told me that there is not relation to the fitness center they are just renting there.  

Oh okay is it a nice office space? I haven’t seen any pictures of it yet but if it’s based in an old monastery it must be an attractive option! Do they have two different office locations or is it just based in NL?

I think to avoid any confusions Aimedis team can post some of the pictures from office.

That is a good idea to post pictures as I’m sure investors would love to see progress on the offices as most people reallly like when teams get officially big enough to have office space as it makes the project feel more real

Yes, they have to drop such to get the community talking positive about them, i remember someone questioning them about that, so bringing out such will eradicate such fears and not give critics something to talk about, the community is very vigilante these days and they go as far as digging deep into the project and finding out faults, so any project that tends to come up should be ready for the community
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

Good luck it’s a pretty cool thing that the team is making their rounds being able to really interact with the team could be an amazing way to spread knowledge of what the project is trying to do more events are a great way to do that
I am very excited to hear the feedback from AiMedis team about this event. I hope for them this event has been successful.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Going places and telling the world is a must. I would like to see them go for more conferences, carnivals and attend more interviews. The world needs to know about aimedis.

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!
5 ETH minimum contribution, 25% extra bonus if you HODL 12 months!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

Does anyone know how the token sales going? Would be nice to see a live counter
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

WIll be very refreshing to see if Aemedis can attend more events and conferences, they should try to get some more exposure.

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

Good to see a generous extra 25% extra bonus if you hold for 12 months atleast+ so effectively a 46% bonus at the moment with the 21% pre sale bonus ! Not bad.

I think they are already getting a lot of exposure they are frequently posting on social media, following their roadmap and even attending conferences, the team knows what they are doing.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Official presale live -
get your 21% bonus now!

I think they are already getting a lot of exposure they are frequently posting on social media, following their roadmap and even attending conferences, the team knows what they are doing.

yeah, i visited their blog yesterday i was very impressed by the level of work they are putting in i expect them to attract more investors and also the nature of their project will ensure they get more attention "health is wealth they say"

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Good idea it would be great if we could land on some pictures. I will try to ask in telegram and see if they send us some or publish pictures of their offices.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: