Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

Is it possible to propose Aimedis hospitals as potential partners?
After visiting a hospital yesterday due to a family emergency, it occurred to me that this might work well with Aimedis

Aimedis has several partnerships already in place with hospitals and hospital chains, if you know of a potential partner that is located in an area that Aimedis is looking to operate in then I highly suggest mentioning to the Aimedis team, maybe worth mentioning it to the hospital as well. It's great to see investors/supporters actively looking at where blockchain solutions can fit in to their everyday lives, it's an important step forward for adoption. We just need to see more people take the leap of faith and try to make connections. You never know you might even receive a financial reward for your intuition.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

After visiting a hospital yesterday due to a family emergency, it occurred to me that this might work well with Aimedis

Aimedis has several partnerships already in place with hospitals and hospital chains, if you know of a potential partner that is located in an area that Aimedis is looking to operate in then I highly suggest mentioning to the Aimedis team, maybe worth mentioning it to the hospital as well. It's great to see investors/supporters actively looking at where blockchain solutions can fit in to their everyday lives, it's an important step forward for adoption. We just need to see more people take the leap of faith and try to make connections. You never know you might even receive a financial reward for your intuition.

Yep that’s th  main reason I follow Aimedis over some of the others the fact they have existing relationships goes a long way toward a promising future company than what I’ve seen from others that seem to be no more than pie in the sky ideas
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

Good to hear that the team is out there and representing Aimedis. Unfortunately I have no idea whether or not this was the last stop, hopefully we get a summary soon of how the events have gone.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

Yeah... I got a notification for the tweet, it was really impressive from the team. I guess is operation take over Asia for the Aimedis team now.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

Yeah... I got a notification for the tweet, it was really impressive from the team. I guess is operation take over Asia for the Aimedis team now.

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:06 AM

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

Good to hear that the team is out there and representing Aimedis. Unfortunately I have no idea whether or not this was the last stop, hopefully we get a summary soon of how the events have gone.

Yeah I hope to see a summarize of what has gone on the last few weeks, there is a lot going on and some information can easily be missed, can I suggest weekly update each week or so
cryptossi

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

Yep that’s th  main reason I follow Aimedis over some of the others the fact they have existing relationships goes a long way toward a promising future company than what I’ve seen from others that seem to be no more than pie in the sky ideas

That is a major reason why I am interested in Aimedis as well. The partnerships they have in place with longstanding hospitals and medical firms/chains fill me with a lot of confidence as an investor. If they believe in Aimedis and think they can work together to provide a better service to patients and doctors then I think we should really take notice. I would like to see Aimedis get some more attention from crypto enthusiasts and investors, they deserve a lot more recognition for their work.

Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

human health above all this is a very good news that 24 hours a day the patient can see a doctor if a person has become ill or needs urgent advice so all your data is securely protected
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.

It will be good if Aimedis can strike deals in Asia, population is key and tehy generally have a good understanding of blockchain technology.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

human health above all this is a very good news that 24 hours a day the patient can see a doctor if a person has become ill or needs urgent advice so all your data is securely protected

Yep, that's how the system is supposed to work in ideal cases. And how close will Aimedis able to make it real, we will see in the nearest future if the project will start (I'm sure it will start though).
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

Yep, that's how the system is supposed to work in ideal cases. And how close will Aimedis able to make it real, we will see in the nearest future if the project will start (I'm sure it will start though).
The already started they have hospitals, pharma companies and hospital chains, i guess you mean that they still need to develop more and that is why they started this ico, to grow more.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:19:44 PM

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point

Yes, ASIA is the best destination to start the project. Blockchain based project now very popular in ASIA and demand for healthcare services also huge.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

Great. This kind of roadshow will help Aimedis in long term. They might be looking for investors now but in future it will help them to expand their business.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Great. This kind of roadshow will help Aimedis in long term. They might be looking for investors now but in future it will help them to expand their business.

Is there any summary or article available which covers the details of this roadshow? How it was and Aimedis manage to find investors?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

In reality, this will be very complicated job and also too much complexity involved in implementing it. I would be curious to know how the team wants to achieve it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Yes, ASIA is the best destination to start the project. Blockchain based project now very popular in ASIA and demand for healthcare services also huge.

It would be great to see Aimedis grow into the Asia market, it's absolutely huge and as mentioned above is in high demand for something a bit more efficient resulting in better healthcare
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

It will be good if Aimedis can strike deals in Asia, population is key and tehy generally have a good understanding of blockchain technology.

i believe they will do just that because as it stands they are new and with time they will make enough partnership in many countries

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: