Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Is it just me or does someone else feel the homepage of this project might need a little more attention in terms of design and speed? Especially design anyway, the theme color.

Interesting view point. I like the homepage, it loads quick for me (not sure if it's because the video is cached) and the video really shows how easy it could be to connect.

As above, it seems to load quick for me. It's nice to be presented with such an interactive GUI with a nice button straight to the token sale!

I would like to see a live counter on the token sale homepage, however I understand most projects do not do this until their private sale ends as these deals can take longer to finalise.

Hopefully Aimedis will implement a live counter during the main sale.
Yeah i think they will a lot of ico's do that with no counter during the private sale and when the main sale starts they put a counter on their homepage.

Live token sale progress bar is always helpful for investors. By looking at response, many new investors gets confidence in joining the token sale. Aimedis should keep such progress bar.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Is it just me or does someone else feel the homepage of this project might need a little more attention in terms of design and speed? Especially design anyway, the theme color.

Interesting view point. I like the homepage, it loads quick for me (not sure if it's because the video is cached) and the video really shows how easy it could be to connect.

As above, it seems to load quick for me. It's nice to be presented with such an interactive GUI with a nice button straight to the token sale!

I would like to see a live counter on the token sale homepage, however I understand most projects do not do this until their private sale ends as these deals can take longer to finalise.

Yeah i think they will a lot of ico's do that with no counter during the private sale and when the main sale starts they put a counter on their homepage.

They will definitely put up a live counter once the main sale begins. I hope the private sale is going well. There is no update on their Twitter channel about that. I mainly follow their Twitter page for updates.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I noticed lately that a lot of people are giving Aimedis a good review on Twitter and you can see it on their page as they retweet those reviews, i am glad to see that so many people are interested in this project.

That's really good to know and what we love to hear, reviews are good and is a good sign seeing such in this project, the community have the power to create and destroy a project and its time they start coming out and constructively criticize any project that they find lacking, this is what will enable us create a very buoyant industry, free from scam projects
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

They will definitely put up a live counter once the main sale begins. I hope the private sale is going well. There is no update on their Twitter channel about that. I mainly follow their Twitter page for updates.

Glad to hear it, seeing a counter go up daily really inspires the community and helps knowing there is more and more investors each day/week
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Glad to hear it, seeing a counter go up daily really inspires the community and helps knowing there is more and more investors each day/week

They have been progressing nicely. Does anyone know if they are making any revenue? I mean they have hospitals on board and the network is operational.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I don't think so it's need to be change or any modify. I guess there some issues with your internet or may be with system.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I noticed lately that a lot of people are giving Aimedis a good review on Twitter and you can see it on their page as they retweet those reviews, i am glad to see that so many people are interested in this project.
I also seen. Lot's followers on their twitter page. People also likes their every tweet which posted by AiMedis team.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

Yeah... I got a notification for the tweet, it was really impressive from the team. I guess is operation take over Asia for the Aimedis team now.

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

That was my understanding that Europe was the initial launch ... Maybe the roadshow was to try to gather some interest for the short to medium term.

This is true. They have partnership with couple of European hospitals already which is the coolest part and I like the most about AIMedis project.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

Website is quite simple, elegant and user friendly. I also checked it today. I like it as it is. AImedis is doing its best in many things and also seems like investor friendly.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Read here why China is the next big AI-market in healthcare:
https://blog.aimedis.com/healthcare-in-china/

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets
I agree they already made a good progress in Europe and would be great if they could get some hospitals to partner up with them there.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

Nice blog entry. China is one of the biggest and fastest growing markets and it would be great if Aimedis can get a piece of the cake.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:53:00 PM

The Aimedis team were at the Four Seasons hotel in Marunouchi which is a commercial district in Tokyo. They were represented by Roxana, the CCO, and Ben, the COO and Co-Founder.

This was another stop on their blockchain roadshow around Asia, does anyone know if this is the last stop or do they still have other destinations that they are planning to go to?

Yeah... I got a notification for the tweet, it was really impressive from the team. I guess is operation take over Asia for the Aimedis team now.

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

That was my understanding that Europe was the initial launch ... Maybe the roadshow was to try to gather some interest for the short to medium term.

This is true. They have partnership with couple of European hospitals already which is the coolest part and I like the most about AIMedis project.

That's great then and for the hospitals to come on board also means that they must have seen the benefits embedded in the project, is a good start, they now have something to talk about and something that the community will be interested in, this will also lead to investors coming into the project, hope to see more hospitals from other continents 
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:32:30 PM

Nice blog entry. China is one of the biggest and fastest growing markets and it would be great if Aimedis can get a piece of the cake.

My hope is that they not only get a piece of the cake, but bake the cake itself :-)
I still think they are way ahead of the competition, but in China there are different laws. and there are some Chinese projects in the field
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

yeah, i visited their website last night i agree with they need to update their UI and regarding the speed i feel it the animation that is affecting it

Oh. I see. That's another possibility again especially since I visited with my mobile device. It maybe have performanced better assuming I was on pc. Thanks for that friend.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

yeah, i visited their website last night i agree with they need to update their UI and regarding the speed i feel it the animation that is affecting it

Oh. I see. That's another possibility again especially since I visited with my mobile device. It maybe have performanced better assuming I was on pc. Thanks for that friend.

Very possible just a phone issue as I’ve been on it with my iPhone 8 and my pc and it might just be a issue on some phones who knows that’s the issue with mobiles theirs so much variety of performance it’s hard to be great on all
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

That's something I hadn't even thought about to be honest. A live counter though is really great to get a sense of how well a sale is going.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

That's something I hadn't even thought about to be honest. A live counter though is really great to get a sense of how well a sale is going.

It’s a double edged sword as theirs all kinds of things that determine if a transaction is verified and finalized and having a counter that’s going forward and then has to roll back because of failed transactions or something like that could cause confusion but I guess they could make it to only count after a decent bit of confirmations
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:24:22 AM

That's mean their next country will be China. So as per this blog China is listed in that list which is we got before sometime back from AiMedis team?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:55 AM

That's mean their next country will be China. So as per this blog China is listed in that list which is we got before sometime back from AiMedis team?

I am just curious given this expansion plan; does it mean that current or existing customer are generation a good enough traction and that Aimedis has found its market fit? If that is the case that is really impressive.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: