Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:07:30 AM

Is it just me or does someone else feel the homepage of this project might need a little more attention in terms of design and speed? Especially design anyway, the theme color.

yeah, i visited their website last night i agree with they need to update their UI and regarding the speed i feel it the animation that is affecting it

Oh. I see. That's another possibility again especially since I visited with my mobile device. It maybe have performanced better assuming I was on pc. Thanks for that friend.

Very possible just a phone issue as I’ve been on it with my iPhone 8 and my pc and it might just be a issue on some phones who knows that’s the issue with mobiles theirs so much variety of performance it’s hard to be great on all

Yea. You got a point there. A lot are already in existence and some more to come definitely. Now I feel not so good bringing up the topic about speed but the colors.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

Read here why China is the next big AI-market in healthcare:
https://blog.aimedis.com/healthcare-in-china/

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets

Agree, China in big market for healthcare and crypto based project are popular in China. Due to shortage of doctors they are promoting AI in healthcare industry.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Is it just me or does someone else feel the homepage of this project might need a little more attention in terms of design and speed? Especially design anyway, the theme color.

Interesting view point. I like the homepage, it loads quick for me (not sure if it's because the video is cached) and the video really shows how easy it could be to connect.

As above, it seems to load quick for me. It's nice to be presented with such an interactive GUI with a nice button straight to the token sale!

I would like to see a live counter on the token sale homepage, however I understand most projects do not do this until their private sale ends as these deals can take longer to finalise.

Hopefully Aimedis will implement a live counter during the main sale.

That's something I hadn't even thought about to be honest. A live counter though is really great to get a sense of how well a sale is going.

It’s a double edged sword as theirs all kinds of things that determine if a transaction is verified and finalized and having a counter that’s going forward and then has to roll back because of failed transactions or something like that could cause confusion but I guess they could make it to only count after a decent bit of confirmations

Yeah that's a fair point, you wouldn't want it triggering n first initiation of a transaction, they'd be better off putting on a slight delay, maybe update X amount of times a day or something like that
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:59:49 AM

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets
That's mean their next country will be China. So as per this blog China is listed in that list which is we got before sometime back from AiMedis team?

Let's be honest, China are always one step ahead with technology especially in the medical care side of things, Excited to see some blockchain implementation into the healthcare sector
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

If anyone is interested to get more AiMedis tokens free then join thier bounty program. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1027101525448052737
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

If anyone is interested to get more AiMedis tokens free then join thier bounty program. Check below tweet:

I noticed that their spreadsheets only have a few members, maybe Aimedis should do some more promotion for their bounty? more participants are always better.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:08:46 PM

Roxana is very active in Asia I see. I am not sure what is the goal of being active there tbh because I know they are in Germany for now; Are they trying to expand in Asia?

Expanding to Asia will be the deal I believe. Asia is an attractive market due to the population and who ever can make a strong stand in the Asia market will see success indeed.

The Asian market does have the population and experience to really accept the project, less education is needed because they already know the benefits attached to the industry, possibly, they can try to go into some sort of memorandum of understanding between a few hospitals or medical brands, that will really be good starting point

I believe Aimedis are more focused on European countries in the short term, however they were on the roadshow in Asia because they want to secure new investors and also find new areas they could potentially expand into in the future.

That was my understanding that Europe was the initial launch ... Maybe the roadshow was to try to gather some interest for the short to medium term.

Yeah definitely, Aimedis might expand into Asia in the future but to begin with they are looking at countries like The Netherlands and Germany. These countries have some of the most advanced hospitals in the world, that would be more likely to partner up with Aimedis and add new technology to their existing practices and hopefully provide an overall better service.

It will be nice to see them extend to Asia, though the likelihood of that happening is really high because so far, they have been getting positive reviews and we can see that from the coming in of various hospitals, putting that into perspective, we can deduce that the project may likely become successful, they have something to offer to the community and the community is willing to accept it, of course if its a good one
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

That's mean their next country will be China. So as per this blog China is listed in that list which is we got before sometime back from AiMedis team?

Let's be honest, China are always one step ahead with technology especially in the medical care side of things, Excited to see some blockchain implementation into the healthcare sector

What I think Chinese bussiness is not afraid to take risks, applying new technologies and advanced bussiness ideas. This can be not always a successful way but thanks to this they are always one step ahead.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

I noticed that their spreadsheets only have a few members, maybe Aimedis should do some more promotion for their bounty? more participants are always better.

Certainly more participants is better for the project, but maybe not for the bounty hunters Wink

I do think there should be some more social media connection to get this number up more and ensure more exposure is gained through the bounty promotion
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

me too, but i think the best approach to get to China is to partner will local hospital then from their aimedis can target large hospitals because like it is said in the article china will be a force in that sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Certainly more participants is better for the project, but maybe not for the bounty hunters Wink

I do think there should be some more social media connection to get this number up more and ensure more exposure is gained through the bounty promotion

I don't think they announced it on their social media platforms. That's why they do not have high number of participants taking part in the bounty.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

I don't think they announced it on their social media platforms. That's why they do not have high number of participants taking part in the bounty.

I think Aimedis has one of the best bounty managers for their campaign. The conditions for the bounty program are good. I don't know why they have such a low number of participants
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

They are open-minded and that allows them to try out new things and i love the fact that they are embracing the blockchain technology, if not for them, i wonder what this industry would have become and i'm glad Aimedis is taking the right path by taking their campaign to their doorstep, this is a gradual process, it may take sometime for them to hit their stated target 
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Publicity and marketing is extremely important for any projects. I hope AImedis team will do that in a proper way. Not many aware of the  bounty program of AImedis.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

Chineese market is huge. If AImedis get its foothold there, then this is "the project"of the year and most investments will come in private manner.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:48 PM

Do you really think? For Aimedis it is of course better if there are many participants. But as a participant in the campaign I prefer to have fewer people involved and get a bigger piece of the cake :-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

Agree, China in big market for healthcare and crypto based project are popular in China. Due to shortage of doctors they are promoting AI in healthcare industry.

Due to shortage of doctors?? Is that so? Never knew about that before now. I used to think it was just their crazy level of technology savvy that's been displayed for pride sake
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

Publicity and marketing is extremely important for any projects. I hope AImedis team will do that in a proper way. Not many aware of the  bounty program of AImedis.

Yeah... I would have not been bothered if it was based on stake but Aimedis Campaign gives a fixed amount of tokens per month to each participant based on their rank.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Yeah... I would have not been bothered if it was based on stake but Aimedis Campaign gives a fixed amount of tokens per month to each participant based on their rank.
Yeah and also don't forget if you participate in their signature campaign and have an extra 10 merit based on your account and rank your monthly payment will be increased by 15%.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

I'm currently in a signature bounty campaign at the moment or I would be tempted to join. I'd earn 3500 tokens per month for my forum rank
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: