Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10482 times)
JanDerus

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

A promising project, I will invest in it, all developments related to medicine have a good perspective, I hope the team will not let us down.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

Read here why China is the next big AI-market in healthcare:
https://blog.aimedis.com/healthcare-in-china/

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets

Agree, China in big market for healthcare and crypto based project are popular in China. Due to shortage of doctors they are promoting AI in healthcare industry.

Due to shortage of doctors?? Is that so? Never knew about that before now. I used to think it was just their crazy level of technology savvy that's been displayed for pride sake

AI is being promoted everywhere. Its doesn't matter whether it is scarcity or available in excess. AI is the future. But medical field needs that. No doubt about it.

Some advance hospital have started using some form of artificial intelligence but there is another issue most of this hospital are very expensive and are not affordable by most people.

You're right, there's need to create a cost effective process to enable patients utilize adequate medical care and going through the whitepaper, i saw a place where it was stated that Aimedis have that into consideration by creating avenues where they can search for good hospitals that's cost effective and offer good health services ,it will be good to see such happen
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:24:05 PM

I really hope that Aimedis can get a foothold here. Together with the European market, they would have partner hospitals in two giant markets
I agree they already made a good progress in Europe and would be great if they could get some hospitals to partner up with them there.

I think rapid expansion can be triggered from China given the large user base. However the only thing I am concerned about here is that there is quite the competition in there.

China uses a lot of Traditional Medicine and I wonder if that would be difficult for Ai machines to learn and replicate. Either way it’s impressive the amount of people in China that use online doctors, this is a good use case for what Aimedis is trying to achieve with its out of office doctors/physician service. Maybe China is somewhere they could expand into after all!

You're absolutely right and i believe that's the main reason for their extensive age limit and good health, i don't know if Aimedis is also thinking of the possibility of combining such practices with the western type of medicine, for me, it looks like a very viable market, take the acupuncture practice for a example, people come from all over the world to get such in China

Yes that’s true but I wouldn’t want to practice acupuncture by myself even if I had a doctor on the phone watching me do it Tongue But I understand what you mean maybe Aimedis could try and combine both traditional and western methods to ensure that Chinese people do not feel like they are losing their culture when they use the Aimedis service.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:17:39 PM

If anyone is interested to get more AiMedis tokens free then join thier bounty program. Check below tweet:

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1027101525448052737

I'm currently in a signature bounty campaign at the moment or I would be tempted to join. I'd earn 3500 tokens per month for my forum rank

The good ones always come around at the wrong times, I'm contracted to use mine until September so unfortunately I can't take part but if there is a twitter bounty then maybe I can help out the Aimedis team.

That’s always what happens with signature campaigns theirs always a better one but you really get locked in and stuck in some cases other times theirs multiple good projects and you have to make the hard choice between multiple good ones lol

Yup pretty much. Problem is it's always once I've invested too much time and then I feel locked in and I still have another month or so to go. Hopefully they do a big Twitter campaign and spread awareness though
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

If anyone is interested to get more AiMedis tokens free then join thier bounty program. Check below tweet:

I'm currently in a signature bounty campaign at the moment or I would be tempted to join. I'd earn 3500 tokens per month for my forum rank

i am a junior member so i don't think i am qualify to join the signature campaign but i would really like to join so that i can get free tokens

Check into it who knows maybe their are other ways you can participate and earn some free tokens projects like this are normally worth going a bit out of the way to gain some great coins to hold longterm

Yea. I know most signature campaigns to require a minimum of junior member rank to be qualified to participate. You just have to check their rule section to be double sure.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

I agree they already made a good progress in Europe and would be great if they could get some hospitals to partner up with them there.

I think rapid expansion can be triggered from China given the large user base. However the only thing I am concerned about here is that there is quite the competition in there.

China uses a lot of Traditional Medicine and I wonder if that would be difficult for Ai machines to learn and replicate. Either way it’s impressive the amount of people in China that use online doctors, this is a good use case for what Aimedis is trying to achieve with its out of office doctors/physician service. Maybe China is somewhere they could expand into after all!

You're absolutely right and i believe that's the main reason for their extensive age limit and good health, i don't know if Aimedis is also thinking of the possibility of combining such practices with the western type of medicine, for me, it looks like a very viable market, take the acupuncture practice for a example, people come from all over the world to get such in China

Aimedis himself does not prescribe any treatment methods. They work with doctors and hospitals, and they think about how to treat the patients. This will often be different in China than in Europe, but TCM is also becoming more and more popular in Europe.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

The good ones always come around at the wrong times, I'm contracted to use mine until September so unfortunately I can't take part but if there is a twitter bounty then maybe I can help out the Aimedis team.

That’s always what happens with signature campaigns theirs always a better one but you really get locked in and stuck in some cases other times theirs multiple good projects and you have to make the hard choice between multiple good ones lol

Yup pretty much. Problem is it's always once I've invested too much time and then I feel locked in and I still have another month or so to go. Hopefully they do a big Twitter campaign and spread awareness though

I'm in the same boat, I hope they will do a twitter campaign I certainly will get involved in that. It's a cheap way of marketing aswell for the team ! Certainly will get more potential investors and certainly improve the community
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

I'm in the same boat, I hope they will do a twitter campaign I certainly will get involved in that. It's a cheap way of marketing aswell for the team ! Certainly will get more potential investors and certainly improve the community

Yep I find it’s a good way to get a quick burst of attention but the team has to be able to really let in and take advantage of the big bump in attention to turn it into longterm gains and really see a lasting growth from it
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

I noticed that their spreadsheets only have a few members, maybe Aimedis should do some more promotion for their bounty? more participants are always better.

Certainly more participants is better for the project, but maybe not for the bounty hunters Wink

I do think there should be some more social media connection to get this number up more and ensure more exposure is gained through the bounty promotion

I don't think they announced it on their social media platforms. That's why they do not have high number of participants taking part in the bounty.
I seen this tweet on their twitter posted by AiMedis team. But don't know why very less people participated in bounty.

well i feel they probably made it hard by setting a high requirement most project try to make sure bounty rule are as easy as possible not hard

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

I rather a hard bounty that gets worthwhile people than  an airdrop that gives a bunch away to people who will just insta dump and drive price down and the proj ct gets zero out of it marketing wise
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:05 AM

I rather a hard bounty that gets worthwhile people than  an airdrop that gives a bunch away to people who will just insta dump and drive price down and the proj ct gets zero out of it marketing wise

You're absolutely right, airdrops are the pure evil confusing the real followers and making almost nothing for promotion. Nowadays nobody believes in comments like "A promising project, great team, I will invest in it". This only creates negative aura around the real people efforts.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

How many tokens per user they'll give? Usually, it's not that many.

Both bounty hunters and airdrop hunter can push the price down, it's just a matter of patience actually. Even an investor who doesn't have enough patience to wait before the tokens go to a decent exchange and running product can be at fault too.

-snip-
You're absolutely right, airdrops are the pure evil confusing the real followers and making almost nothing for promotion. Nowadays nobody believes in comments like "A promising project, great team, I will invest in it". This only creates negative aura around the real people efforts.

Not really, it depends on the way it is handled. Sometimes a project sends their tokens via Airdrop only, just like REBL and EQL in the past.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

I noticed that their spreadsheets only have a few members, maybe Aimedis should do some more promotion for their bounty? more participants are always better.

Certainly more participants is better for the project, but maybe not for the bounty hunters Wink

I do think there should be some more social media connection to get this number up more and ensure more exposure is gained through the bounty promotion

I don't think they announced it on their social media platforms. That's why they do not have high number of participants taking part in the bounty.
I seen this tweet on their twitter posted by AiMedis team. But don't know why very less people participated in bounty.

Their signature is quite interesting and not many participated yet; however what do you think of the reward? $0.12 per token and if you are a member you could end up having $240 usd/month.

Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

Hello Criptix, please is the bounty program is ongoing? if yes i want to be part of the content writer how should i go about it?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

Maybe the tweeter handle doesn't have much activities going on in it frequently and so people have resorted to checking the handle less often which has in turn lead to less number of people knowing about the bounty

well the team should do something before it is late i believe what they need to do is make more publicity and hopefully a lot of people will get invovle

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

One thing I wonder ... Let's say I have an online appointment, the Dr analyses me and thinks I have a virus, how do I go about getting my antibiotics? Can they authorize this? And if so, where would I get my prescription?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

One thing I wonder ... Let's say I have an online appointment, the Dr analyses me and thinks I have a virus, how do I go about getting my antibiotics? Can they authorize this? And if so, where would I get my prescription?

I think you it would depend on the degree of the illness. I am guess you still have to go through the hospital and that is why they have hospitals on board. however the team could fill in too.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

I seen that they are paying good for signature and twitter bounty. I am already participated in their bounty.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

i am a junior member so i don't think i am qualify to join the signature campaign but i would really like to join so that i can get free tokens

Check into it who knows maybe their are other ways you can participate and earn some free tokens projects like this are normally worth going a bit out of the way to gain some great coins to hold longterm

Yea. I know most signature campaigns to require a minimum of junior member rank to be qualified to participate. You just have to check their rule section to be double sure.
So basically I can apply for signature bounty? Because I am Jr Member position on Bitcointalk. For twitter i am not sure about that.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:32:18 PM

I think you it would depend on the degree of the illness. I am guess you still have to go through the hospital and that is why they have hospitals on board. however the team could fill in too.

It would end up putting a huge burden on hospitals if everyone who needed a prescription started turning up at the hospitals. Maybe they can send it through to your local dr's and you pick it up from reception there.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: