Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Guy's did you visited on twitter recently? AiMedis platform has full  ISO 27001 certification - to ensure optimal security. Check below link.

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1028339106772930560

I'm happy they have announced this information about the ISO certification, a lot of people were sceptical and there was someone on this thread a couple of pages back questioning if Aimedis had been granted certification. Now it is official and the proof is in the pudding  Grin

I believe someone once stressed about this and the need for them to state their ISO certification, glad that this is coming up and has been sorted out, boosting the confidence of the community that they are indeed not some scam project and such is really necessary, projects should comply with such for them to create trust and a user friendly environment

Yeah their claims have now been refuted. Aimedis have provided a lot of company details and now this ISO 27001 certification really displays they are a legitimate project, their investors should feel a lot safer investing in their project.

ISO certification is very important for any medical companies. I think this will be big positive to get more investments. Hope the team does the proper marketing.

It is actually 9001 and 27001 certified and here is their official post on the two https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-now-iso-9001-and-iso-27001-certified/. I am not sure if regulations in Germany mandates the existence.

Yes but this ensures that Aimedis is in line with data safety regulations which is an important bit of compliance that all companies need, especially ones in the health sector, like Aimedis, that will store extremely sensitive data.

This is a great question. I think they safe and secured and would not have a problem of being accepted because they were not accepted due to regulations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

you are totally right, no investor would want to invest in a project they are not sure of and also the market is forcing every investor to carefully consider their investment decisions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

The fact is the markets in a hard spot overall and it’s got everyone on edge every project has to fight tooth and nail for every investment and really make it worth while for every investor to even look at them this team seems to be trying to do their best to meet expectations

you are totally right, no investor would want to invest in a project they are not sure of and also the market is forcing every investor to carefully consider their investment decisions

Indeed when markets are like they are, it is very hard for any project to get investors involved when it is just a red market. I hope this ETF rubbish blows over soon
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

People are being a lot more careful with their investments and they are actually making a lot more research. Investors have started paying attention to others warnings and they are not following in the ‘herding’ psychology, this is when you see a lot of people making investments so you buy into it too. This is what happened in January and it’s why prices were pushed up to artificial levels.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

Guy's did you visited on twitter recently? AiMedis platform has full  ISO 27001 certification - to ensure optimal security. Check below link.

I'm happy they have announced this information about the ISO certification, a lot of people were sceptical and there was someone on this thread a couple of pages back questioning if Aimedis had been granted certification. Now it is official and the proof is in the pudding  Grin

I believe someone once stressed about this and the need for them to state their ISO certification, glad that this is coming up and has been sorted out, boosting the confidence of the community that they are indeed not some scam project and such is really necessary, projects should comply with such for them to create trust and a user friendly environment

Yeah their claims have now been refuted. Aimedis have provided a lot of company details and now this ISO 27001 certification really displays they are a legitimate project, their investors should feel a lot safer investing in their project.

ISO certification is very important for any medical companies. I think this will be big positive to get more investments. Hope the team does the proper marketing.

It is actually 9001 and 27001 certified and here is their official post on the two https://blog.aimedis.com/aimedis-now-iso-9001-and-iso-27001-certified/. I am not sure if regulations in Germany mandates the existence.

Yes but this ensures that Aimedis is in line with data safety regulations which is an important bit of compliance that all companies need, especially ones in the health sector, like Aimedis, that will store extremely sensitive data.

Yea, i do agree with you on that and as a project that's situated in a noble profession, its best to make everything clear to the public, giving room for transparency and an open door to investors, lets not forget that competitors are always around the corner, so anything that will make Aimedis stand out should be implemented by the team
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

This is a great question. I think they safe and secured and would not have a problem of being accepted because they were not accepted due to regulations.

I think it would even help on the international level where ISO is basically a standard agreed upon. Either case that is a great achievement because it takes time to get the official certification.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

Indeed when markets are like they are, it is very hard for any project to get investors involved when it is just a red market. I hope this ETF rubbish blows over soon
People start panicking when they see the market go down but they forget that when it goes down it will go up again, i think we should have patience it will be over soon anyway.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

It is a pity that the token price is fixed in dollars. A fixed token amount for 1 ETH would be a good incentive at the moment, as low as ETH currently stands. But good, you can not have everything
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:29 PM

I'm afraid in current market situation even good plans can fail. The best and the most active will survive. Aimedis has these chances but the team must work very hard not to lose it.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

People are waiting for the market to stop crashing. Once it starts moving up, all the nice projects will get good investments which includes AImedis.

Me too waiting for the right moment to start picking up good projects for my portfolio. AImedis is one among them honestly.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

today there is a special offer for interested investors of aimedis !

Our Presale continues at a 19% bonus rate for the next 10 Days (until August 20th).
Minimum contribution is still 5 ETH. 
Participate TODAY in the Presale until 11:59PM (GMT+2),
and you get 20% discount instead of 19%. Limited offer!

who has interest should accept this great offer. i think this ico is really one of the better in 2018
here is the link to the token sale https://aim.aimedis.com/

Is this an official news? I am trying to check their telegram but it is just an announcement channel with 50 members. where is this posted in?

Please join the official telegram community group here:

https://t.me/aimedistoken

The website https://aim.aimedis.com/ and the 19% discount are correct! Wink

That's a huge minimum investment though. 5ETH is huge for many middle investors. Dunt know if they will ever choice less

Hopefully! I'd like to think so anyway. 5 ETH is a lot of money for the average crypto enthusiast which might very well put them off investing but you never know. Maybe the average isn't their target audience though at this point,
I think 5 ETH is a normal minimum for a sale, the team also expects investments above 5 ETH and with the bonuses they make it up, in the long run it will be a lot profitable for investors.

Cryptix.. Can you shed more light on the 5eth minimum investment? This is really confusing. Does this mean one can't invest less than 5 eth in the token sale?

Hi Gee,

To get the discount you need to at least contribute a minimum of 5 ETH!

All smaller amounts (less then 5 ETH) can participate but will not receive any discount.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

I hope so, the market has just been going down every day, will be so nice to see some green positive numbers for once!

At this stage i am afraid of even investing in any project for the moment, it seems that the market just keeps on going down without any remorse or whatsoever. will wait for a more staable market before investing some more.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

People start panicking when they see the market go down but they forget that when it goes down it will go up again, i think we should have patience it will be over soon anyway.

yeah, hopefully by the end of the year we would see a wonderful turnaround and most investment will start to payoff . we should just be patient the market will turn arround

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

At this stage i am afraid of even investing in any project for the moment, it seems that the market just keeps on going down without any remorse or whatsoever. will wait for a more staable market before investing some more.

Stable and crypto won’t be a thing till the total market cap is well over 1 trillion and by then most of the big gains will have been passed already the fact is only way to really profit in this market is to hold through drops and invest to your best guess at what you think will succeed
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

The rate at which everything is crashing now is really worrisome. What we see is a minor increase with a major crash in price so it's understandable for investors to want to be very extra careful
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Me too waiting for the right moment to start picking up good projects for my portfolio. AImedis is one among them honestly.

I don't think there is a better moment than now if you have fiat otherwise I think many are in a bad shape because of ETH's drop and I hope to see good signs showing soon. Either case this is a great moment.

gee777

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

The rate at which everything is crashing now is really worrisome. What we see is a minor increase with a major crash in price so it's understandable for investors to want to be very extra careful

Agreed. At the moment i have taken myself off the market and just waiting for a more stable market before i think of investing any more.
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

Agreed. At the moment i have taken myself off the market and just waiting for a more stable market before i think of investing any more.

Sensible option, although you can pick up some cheap coins at the current market prices
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: