Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time
This would change the whole game, i think this would be the best option this way if it is really something bad a doctor can see it immediately through the analyse that AI made.

I'm not quite sure I follow what you mean? Can you please elaborate and maybe give an example so I can be sure what your idea is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time

Nice.. This would be great but the AI would have to be close to perfection to be able to reasonably predict what is wrong with the patient from the answer.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

Nice.. This would be great but the AI would have to be close to perfection to be able to reasonably predict what is wrong with the patient from the answer.

I will build its core as it builds data and traction and that is how AI models are always are. I think the toughest part is having the actual doctors commit their time to the platform.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:28:47 PM

I will build its core as it builds data and traction and that is how AI models are always are. I think the toughest part is having the actual doctors commit their time to the platform.

Students need experience. The first contact and for some "standard diseases" like  simple infection, can be done by experienced students.
doducanh1

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Something blew up my mind!

This looks pretty interesting》
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:09:11 PM

I’d imagine a network designed to work decentralized and world wide would easily be able to target worldwide doctors eventually and juggl the information and connections  so theirs 24 hour access

They have hospitals from different countries and they are currently working on the Asian market as well; So there is no border limit plus I think the diversity creates an attractive place for patients.

When a project is like Aimedis, there are bound to be no boundaries, yea for a start, they will be concentrated on a particular part of the world to build the needed foundation but due to the technology on which the concept is built and the decentralization platform, which is the blockchain industry, such things as boundaries seems to be non-existent
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

that's a good point, of course. I think the AI ​​will surely be used here. I had not even thought about that, my previous considerations concerning the AI ​​did not go further than the medication :-)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

Did you see their introduction video about AIMsocial? i think it is amazing and will attract a lot of investors it is also just 3 minutes long so it is easy to watch.

Here is the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8o3Z-p748, tell me what do you think about it?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

very interesting Tweet from Aimedis: https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1029899293073846273
Especially the point "We have thousands of users, already on our system."
I did not know that the app is already running and users are already using it. Or are they registered users who are interested in using Aimedis in the future?

I think the doctor surgeries and hospitals that have already signed up have early access to the aimedis platform and services. You would probably need to be a patient or doctor of one of these practices to test it out.
Do you mean to say, including doctors, patients they have thousands of users registered on their platform? I think they are talking about only patients ID's.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

Thats amazing. The success of this project is heavily dependent on number of doctors start using it. Partnerships with big hospitals would definitely the starting point.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

I’d imagine a network designed to work decentralized and world wide would easily be able to target worldwide doctors eventually and juggl the information and connections  so theirs 24 hour access

They have hospitals from different countries and they are currently working on the Asian market as well; So there is no border limit plus I think the diversity creates an attractive place for patients.

They need hospital partnership for sure. Starting in Asia is not at all bad idea as Asia is booming and are open for new advancements especially when it comes to medical domain.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

that's a good point, of course. I think the AI ​​will surely be used here. I had not even thought about that, my previous considerations concerning the AI ​​did not go further than the medication :-)

hey i believe with time AI will go beyond asking question and mining data to actually doing diagnosis and surgery. i am hopeful

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:27:17 PM

Please what is the status on integrating those smart watches with the smart phones on the IOS platform. Has the Team finally decided to adopt it? 
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

hey i believe with time AI will go beyond asking question and mining data to actually doing diagnosis and surgery. i am hopeful

yes, the way leads well there. but do not you think that's a bit scary? Maybe I am too old and too often have seen terminator. But I rather trust my life to a human doctor than to an artificial intelligence. But maybe Aimedis can teach me a better, let's see
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

yes, the way leads well there. but do not you think that's a bit scary? Maybe I am too old and too often have seen terminator. But I rather trust my life to a human doctor than to an artificial intelligence. But maybe Aimedis can teach me a better, let's see

I watched another movie of machine taking over human just today again. It is called upgrade and it made me think we should create this stuffs with caution.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

Did you see their introduction video about AIMsocial? i think it is amazing and will attract a lot of investors it is also just 3 minutes long so it is easy to watch.

Here is the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8o3Z-p748, tell me what do you think about it?

Thanks, yeah I had seen this before, anything that prevents us turning to Doctor Google is a good thing. Having a reliable place to communicate and have trusted people mark bad information etc will be great
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

Thanks, yeah I had seen this before, anything that prevents us turning to Doctor Google is a good thing. Having a reliable place to communicate and have trusted people mark bad information etc will be great

Lol as someone who has a hypochondriac wife I can concur anything to get her to stop looking at google and random internet kids suggestions of what she might be dieing from next I’ll take it anything to get some real medical advice in front of people
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

I watched another movie of machine taking over human just today again. It is called upgrade and it made me think we should create this stuffs with caution.

haha, yeah, but i don't think machine is the problem here i believe we have the power to make it better not as skynet and also i don't we are anywhere near sentient machines. so chill, our AI is very crude

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:30:18 AM

People watch way too much sci-fi ai is not what we think of it when we think of ai from movies machine learning is beyond crude at the moment and ai based on it is coming far way but it’s still very minor vs what people worry about lol
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

Interesting and good review. But they made this very short. It's only 2+ mins. I didn't seen yet long video which is made by AiMedis team or I missed that, not sure. If someone have video link of review so could please share the link here?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: