Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[PreSale][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗  (Read 10480 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

Please what is the status on integrating those smart watches with the smart phones on the IOS platform. Has the Team finally decided to adopt it? 
I never seen yet anything about it. But they will announce soon once they are ready with this things. So we have wait tillil their announcement.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

yeah, and the answers could be used by the doctor to analyse a patient before actually meeting in person it could also help in reducing patient-doctor meeting time

Thats amazing. The success of this project is heavily dependent on number of doctors start using it. Partnerships with big hospitals would definitely the starting point.

They've already had quite a good number of hospitals onboard; they have 20 hospitals scattered all over the world and they are also pursuing Asia now.

ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

For the love of Aimedis and protection of investments I would like to advise this project in projectile to start working on  incorporating Artificial intelligence (AI) ,for with AI greater needs ,researches and investments would be met, and investors can become richer.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

Please what is the status on integrating those smart watches with the smart phones on the IOS platform. Has the Team finally decided to adopt it? 
I never seen yet anything about it. But they will announce soon once they are ready with this things. So we have wait tillil their announcement.

Patience is key here. we have to understand that this are not easy task and i am sure they are working towards it. but for now they are maybe trying to focus on the tour and taking things one step at a time.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

While reading whitepaper I found something interesting like they will provide unique videos library, medical content which is very usable for their patients, doctors and therapist for treatment purposes and trainings.

So do we get 24 hours doctor who stay online? How this will be arranged? I am not so clear about this idea. Content is fine. But doctors presence is impossible for throughout a day.

there will probably be several doctors available. and not just one. And even with these doctors, you will probably have to wait for a call back that they probably do not sit uninterrupted in front of the computer. But the waiting times will be low

Before the doctor get in touch with the patient, there could be a pre selection with some questions. The evaluation of the answers could be done by AI.

that's a good point, of course. I think the AI ​​will surely be used here. I had not even thought about that, my previous considerations concerning the AI ​​did not go further than the medication :-)

hey i believe with time AI will go beyond asking question and mining data to actually doing diagnosis and surgery. i am hopeful

yes, the way leads well there. but do not you think that's a bit scary? Maybe I am too old and too often have seen terminator. But I rather trust my life to a human doctor than to an artificial intelligence. But maybe Aimedis can teach me a better, let's see

Just like a stated sometime ago, its not like the entire medical examination process will be done by AI but artificial intelligence is just used mainly to discover new facts and help speed up some process that will take time and may cause loss of life, like recently i saw a documentary where the use of such technology can help speed up the healing process of those with knee problems
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

knowing that the medical field has significant financial resources and high profitability and as a medical field which  supports a smart contract and a medical ecosystem, basically every health practitioner would key In across nations.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

that's a good point, of course. I think the AI ​​will surely be used here. I had not even thought about that, my previous considerations concerning the AI ​​did not go further than the medication :-)

hey i believe with time AI will go beyond asking question and mining data to actually doing diagnosis and surgery. i am hopeful

AI will be part of everything for sure. But it will take few more years and will not happen already tomorrow. But we should start preparing for that from now.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

AI will be part of everything for sure. But it will take few more years and will not happen already tomorrow. But we should start preparing for that from now.

AI implementation in medical field would be more challenging. FDA will play very important role in such implementation and they will be very strict too.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

Patience is key here. we have to understand that this are not easy task and i am sure they are working towards it. but for now they are maybe trying to focus on the tour and taking things one step at a time.
I agree with you. I Don't know why people are asking like this above questions without visiting websites and roadmap. I guess they have to wait till their next announcement. This is a not small concept, it's big project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

I agree that AI will be inculcated in almost all the spheres of the industry that directly affects our lives but they can never replace humans, no mater how sophisticated they become, humans will always be one step ahead, as they will be the ones to monitor the activities of AI, remember that such was created by humans and as such requires constant monitoring and observation
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

yeah, i think they are still running test and evaluating the app you should also know that they've not released the android version. i am waiting for that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

this tweet introduces Prof. Druyen. An interesting man. And I am particularly pleased that he works at the Sigmund Freud private university

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1031118605776302081
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

this tweet introduces Prof. Druyen. An interesting man. And I am particularly pleased that he works at the Sigmund Freud private university

It's important for Aimedis to contact and ask experts of Professor Druyen's calibre to become advisors of their project. He can help Aimedis with his knowledge and experience to become a better company.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

Did you see their introduction video about AIMsocial? i think it is amazing and will attract a lot of investors it is also just 3 minutes long so it is easy to watch.

Here is the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8o3Z-p748, tell me what do you think about it?

Thanks, yeah I had seen this before, anything that prevents us turning to Doctor Google is a good thing. Having a reliable place to communicate and have trusted people mark bad information etc will be great

Lol as someone who has a hypochondriac wife I can concur anything to get her to stop looking at google and random internet kids suggestions of what she might be dieing from next I’ll take it anything to get some real medical advice in front of people

Haha self diagnosing from what you read on the internet is the worse. I've learnt not to bother myself as so many times, you just have a common cold/virus and the symptoms are the same as fatal ones. Doesn't help you at all, just leaves you more paranoid.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

Did you see their introduction video about AIMsocial? i think it is amazing and will attract a lot of investors it is also just 3 minutes long so it is easy to watch.

Here is the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG8o3Z-p748, tell me what do you think about it?

Thanks, yeah I had seen this before, anything that prevents us turning to Doctor Google is a good thing. Having a reliable place to communicate and have trusted people mark bad information etc will be great

Lol as someone who has a hypochondriac wife I can concur anything to get her to stop looking at google and random internet kids suggestions of what she might be dieing from next I’ll take it anything to get some real medical advice in front of people

Haha self diagnosing from what you read on the internet is the worse. I've learnt not to bother myself as so many times, you just have a common cold/virus and the symptoms are the same as fatal ones. Doesn't help you at all, just leaves you more paranoid.

Yeah we have all been there, its like if you see a weird rash on your arm and you check online and you list your symptoms and the next thing you know you're writing your will because you're sure your time has come Cheesy

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

yeah, i think they are still running test and evaluating the app you should also know that they've not released the android version. i am waiting for that

Ya like I said too I’d rather have a quality checked app that works than one that’s bug ridden or has exploits and stuff it’s best always to make sure things are in place the best they can for even an early release especially when we’re talking medical
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Ya like I said too I’d rather have a quality checked app that works than one that’s bug ridden or has exploits and stuff it’s best always to make sure things are in place the best they can for even an early release especially when we’re talking medical

No point releasing something if its clearly not ready and full of bugs, it's super hard for anyone to come back from that. Even if you fix it, people might not be willing to come back and try it again. First impression is key
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

It's important for Aimedis to contact and ask experts of Professor Druyen's calibre to become advisors of their project. He can help Aimedis with his knowledge and experience to become a better company.

yeah, i totally agree with you having an expert in a team makes the team better and i think Aimedis is well aware of that. and from what i have gathered prof. Druyen is gonna be a very important advisor to the team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

Expert advisors are really important especially in the area in which the project is working on. Prof. Druyen will be a great addition to the team, nd will take the project to the next level.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Expert advisors are really important especially in the area in which the project is working on. Prof. Druyen will be a great addition to the team, nd will take the project to the next level.

This kind of progress with building up the advisors and developers overall is always a good sign projects like this need a lot of knowledge behind them to really get things moving
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: