Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 587 times)
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

As long as I'm here in cryptocurrency business, I will seriously feel positive about altcoins, because it deals additional income to all people who accessed and used altcoins as their main source of income in cryptocurrency business. And I'm one of those people who are fan of altcoins. Hopefully altcoins will continue provide good return of services to the people.
I know that sometimes we can't avoid to be feel worried when we are looking at the market and seeing that the values are slowly going down to the lowest point but of course as long as we are a part of this crypto world we should be feel positive that someday this crypto's will gonna have a good status and will return to green marks.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Investors are the biggest profits, not traders. So you need to have patience. We are now at such a stage of development that everything is ahead of us. Invest in strong teams and through skimming the cream

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

Not at all. Many coins are created to just scam the people. Their team don't have any vision or plans for the development of the coin; their strategy is to just collect the money in the name of ICO and then run away. These coins becomes automatically dead after certain period of time due to lack of transactions and demand. Therefore, whenever you are investing into the alt coins then complete research is required.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

With so many new alternative coins popping up daily, do you feel positive about them and their ICOs?

Yes I still feel positive for the new altcoin-altcoin and ico project. Although now there are many fraud, but still many of them are good and able to grow or grow well.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

I really think very positively. I am confident of the market despite the fact that a large part of my wallet has been erased.can not fall further if market wants to survive.I believe in this

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:06:33 PM

To say whether I always think positive about the new ICO that appears maybe yes, but for me this is a business competition, because of course to consider ICo is good will be difficult because it all depends on the team work, if they cooperate well in marketing the product of course it is a good thing to increase investor enthusiasts to invest.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
mexite

Activity: 706
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

Definitely yes. The crypto space and economy will continue to emerge because we are yet to even attain a significant percentage of its potential. This is just like the early days of the Internet so in the long run, only viable projects will stand the test of time. As long as there are still problems to be solved,  we will continue to see new techs and projects emerge.
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Well, if only half of the new coins and altcoyins reach the listing on stock exchanges. Lately, I spend more and more time choosing good ICO for investment.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Yes I feel positive in altcoins especially has a potential. Even if there is a new altcoins that are coming, I also feel positive because once it will enter on the big exchange and the price increase, it will gives a good profit. Here in crypto, we must wise and patience to get a nice earnings.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

It actually depends on how this ICO will change the life of each and everyone of us in the real world. Blockchain are already being recognized all over the world and those ICO offers a convenient service for payments, discounts, early access or even getting a reward. For me, I still feel positive on ICOs with strong and dedicated team members, with strong partnership and very active to its community. A nonstop advertisement through social media is also a plus for me.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:23:40 PM

yes, I always feel positive about their new alternative coins and ICOs. because the coin projects as a field of my work, I can follow bounty and its ICO.
I am always positive and optimistic with the future of cryptocurrency.
alrez

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Yes, I still think positively about altcoin, although I think there will be a lot of fallen altcoin. But every new idea we have to support, will time prove which coin really can survive.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Perhaps this is so because today the market of altcoins is starting to grow very well, maybe in the case of altcoins the situation will indeed become extremely simple and promising as it was in the fall of 2017
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

yes I am positive about altcoins but not about all altcoins many will come go but very few have a real quality in them

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:56:41 PM

I think this is the result of ICO which was released 2 - 4 months ago, but only a few of them that have a good price, even some of them after listed on CMC, the price boosted to 100% of ICO price

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Yes, I do think positively about altcoin because today the market of altcoins is starting to grow up very well. Although I think there will be many fallen altcoin. Stiil we need to support every idea in order to have progress. Time will really prove what coin can survive in the long run.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Not very positive really, there are too many of them. Statistic says only 10% of ICO will survive period more than 2 years. Some of them just wasting time and money.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

Depends on which altcoin you are referring to. There are some good ones that I am positive about and there are some really shit ones which obviously I am not positive about.
Budening

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

I feel do, many new ICO project which is promising investor and trader will be success and have a nice future with the token. And I see many alternative coin is starting to grow up very well. I think we just keep be patient for ICO progress

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

I am very sure, but not against all Altcoin. There are several, many can even say Altcoin which I think does not have good grades and even the future of altcoin is bleak. but there are some also Altcoin who have a good future and there is a chance later will have a high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: