Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:55:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

So I can not understand what the existing loyalty programs do not satisfy the user needs so much that WULET is going to fix the situation on the market?

The current situation on the market is users don't use bonuses that's why they burn down. Wulet suggests to exange bonuses that you don't it to cryptocurrency or to another bonuses which will be useful for you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Why is it important to popularize the everyday use of cryptocurrencies?

Cryptocurrency is a payment instrument that is becoming more and more relevant – today many online and offline stores offer the opportunity to pay for goods in cryptocurrency. However, not everyone is aware of this convenient tool.

For example, according to recent researches, people still doubt implementing this new technology in their everyday life – only 5-15% of Europeans have used cryptocurrencies at least once.

However, cryptocurrencies have a wide range of advantages over the usual payment instruments – transactions that are much quicker and involve independence from bank working hours and the reliability of the system itself.

We believe that cryptocurrency is a payment instrument of the future. Needless to say that the first company that will make its use convenient for everyday life has a good chance to gain a large share in the market. That is why we want to contribute to the popularization of cryptocurrency.

Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
Techsan

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of obzedinayuschee in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
a1471989

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of obzedinayuschee in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
Yes, of course. All this will be collected in one place and users can have quick access directly from their phone.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

This service is only applicable to new companies that do not have a loyalty program right? That is, those companies that already exist in the market will have to create their own loyalty programs from scratch, right?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

This service is only applicable to new companies that do not have a loyalty program right? That is, those companies that already exist in the market will have to create their own loyalty programs from scratch, right?
Of course not. Both can become partners. It does not matter. For companies that create loyalty programs from scratch, assistance is offered in creating this.
bitokman

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

Of course not. Both can become partners. It does not matter. For companies that create loyalty programs from scratch, assistance is offered in creating this.
Well, I can say that it's very cool, especially that they will help companies. But how about existing loyalty programs? How will this be connected to this service?
amanai

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

Well, I can say that it's very cool, especially that they will help companies. But how about existing loyalty programs? How will this be connected to this service?
In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
bitokman

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
In accordance with this, it follows that they will also transfer the user databases, right? And will all personal data be transferred to the blockchain?
amanai

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

In accordance with this, it follows that they will also transfer the user databases, right? And will all personal data be transferred to the blockchain?
Well, I do not know such details about this platform, so I can not say with certainty that it will be realized that way. But I believe that yes. The data is likely to be transferred in the same way.
bitokman

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Well, I do not know such details about this platform, so I can not say with certainty that it will be realized that way. But I believe that yes. The data is likely to be transferred in the same way.
But can a company have the right to do this without additional user agreements? Not sure. So for me the legal side of the issue remains as yet unclear.
amanai

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

But can a company have the right to do this without additional user agreements? Not sure. So for me the legal side of the issue remains as yet unclear.
Well, I can not give you an answer to this question. I did not study this project legally. Perhaps there is some information about this in whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: