Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

I really like the idea of ​​the project, I hope that soon we will see a working prototype of the program! Good luck! Do you happen to know if I can earn free tokens? Is there a Bounty campaign for the project, can I still participate?
Yes, the Bounty program is there and it began about a month ago. If I'm not mistaken, then this will last until September, so you will have time to participate! All the information you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
But I advise you not to immediately sell tokens, because I'm sure that they will grow strongly in price after entering the market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:37:21 PM

The project is just wonderful, I'm glad that thanks to the crypto currency people have the opportunity to translate such meaningful projects into reality! Who knows, has the sale of tokens already begun? I just can not figure it out.
I agree with you, ICO is a step forward for start-ups. If I'm not mistaken, May 7 was the start of the pre-sale stage, but I do not have information about whether this stage is currently in force. This question is better to ask in the official telegram to the group!
Excellent, but is there any bonuses for those who participate in the pre sale? Are there any restrictions on the purchase and how many total tokens will be released?
This information is fully indicated in Whitepaper, you can read about it. Bonuses were from May 7 to June 17, at the moment there are none. The minimum purchase volume is 1 ETH, there is no maximum volume! But note that tokens will be transferred to your wallet only after the end of the campaign!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

I really like the idea of ​​the project, I hope that soon we will see a working prototype of the program! Good luck! Do you happen to know if I can earn free tokens? Is there a Bounty campaign for the project, can I still participate?
Yes, the Bounty program is there and it began about a month ago. If I'm not mistaken, then this will last until September, so you will have time to participate! All the information you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
But I advise you not to immediately sell tokens, because I'm sure that they will grow strongly in price after entering the market!
Well, thank you very much for your advice! But why are you so sure about the success of this project, After all, there are already similar projects on the market. Do you think Wulet will be able to compete with them?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Well, thank you very much for your advice! But why are you so sure about the success of this project, After all, there are already similar projects on the market. Do you think Wulet will be able to compete with them?
Yes, but Wulet has a lot of advantages compared to its competitors, In addition, a very strong team! I support the project from the very beginning I know how much effort was invested in the creation!
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:41:26 AM

This is just a wonderful project, I have long been looking for something like that. I'm sure that if this application is convenient to use, then the project will definitely be widely distributed! I have a couple of questions left.
Tell me, I correctly understood that all discounts and bonuses on the loyalty program will be charged to the application in the form of tokens?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:51:18 AM

Yes, the project is really interesting, but why is it decided to do it on the basis of the blockchain? Really it was impossible to produce on the basis of a centralized system, what are the advantages of such a solution?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:33 AM

This is just a wonderful project, I have long been looking for something like that. I'm sure that if this application is convenient to use, then the project will definitely be widely distributed! I have a couple of questions left.
Tell me, I correctly understood that all discounts and bonuses on the loyalty program will be charged to the application in the form of tokens?
You are right, the project is really very promising, we can say with certainty that the project will be able to capture its market share. I think that you are right, the tokens will be charged for everyday purchases.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:09:21 AM

Yes, the project is really interesting, but why is it decided to do it on the basis of the blockchain? Really it was impossible to produce on the basis of a centralized system, what are the advantages of such a solution?
The introduction of blockchain was really necessary, especially when it is used, there are many advantages over competitors on a centralized system. Blockchain allows you to increase the speed of transactions, that is, the use of points on your account and have a single purse with all loyalty programs.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

Great project and idea, I think it will be an extremely popular platform. Tell me, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform in the first place? Are there any development scenarios?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

Great project and idea, I think it will be an extremely popular platform. Tell me, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform in the first place? Are there any development scenarios?
Yes, this information is contained in Whitepaper. The company has 3 development options: conservative, realistic and aggressive!
   1) With a conservative scenario (collected funds of $ 7 million), it is planned to concentrate forces on development in the countries of the European Union, Russia and the CIS countries.
   2) With a conservative scenario ($ 20 million collected), Asian countries will be added immediately after the successful testing of the platform.
   3) With a conservative scenario ($ 40 million collected funds), the United States, the PRC and the United Kingdom will be added. This will increase the level of demand on the exchange, which should positively say on the freedom of consumer choice.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

You are right, the project is really very promising, we can say with certainty that the project will be able to capture its market share. I think that you are right, the tokens will be charged for everyday purchases.
And I do not understand until the end, What is the advantage of the application before the usual use of loyalty programs? How exactly can you give examples when it will be profitable for me to use this application?
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

And I do not understand until the end, What is the advantage of the application before the usual use of loyalty programs? How exactly can you give examples when it will be profitable for me to use this application?
apps will look superior to many users
One of the advantages of this app can save a bit from our property

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

The introduction of blockchain was really necessary, especially when it is used, there are many advantages over competitors on a centralized system. Blockchain allows you to increase the speed of transactions, that is, the use of points on your account and have a single purse with all loyalty programs.
Yes, I agree that the introduction of blockchain technology was necessary. In addition, blockchain will completely eliminate fraud due to the transparent operation of the system!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Yes, this information is contained in Whitepaper. The company has 3 development options: conservative, realistic and aggressive!
   1) With a conservative scenario (collected funds of $ 7 million), it is planned to concentrate forces on development in the countries of the European Union, Russia and the CIS countries.
   2) With a conservative scenario ($ 20 million collected), Asian countries will be added immediately after the successful testing of the platform.
   3) With a conservative scenario ($ 40 million collected funds), the United States, the PRC and the United Kingdom will be added. This will increase the level of demand on the exchange, which should positively say on the freedom of consumer choice.
And do not you think that, for starters, it's best to limit ourselves to a small number of countries and not try to capture the entire world market of this direction? Is it not mine to affect the quality of the product?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Good question. In general, the application is designed to maximize the convenience of using loyalty programs by creating a single decentralized system. An example can be that the application in a convenient form will provide you with all the information on a specific program and remind all discounts, combine all bonus cards in one application and allow you to receive cashback as a crypto currency.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

Yes, I agree that the introduction of blockchain technology was necessary. In addition, blockchain will completely eliminate fraud due to the transparent operation of the system!
Well, you convinced me. Still there is a question, I do not quite understand how the exchange of tokens for services will be carried out? Where will this happen?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

And do not you think that, for starters, it's best to limit ourselves to a small number of countries and not try to capture the entire world market of this direction? Is it not mine to affect the quality of the product?
I do not think that it can reduce the quality of the product because this factor does not depend on the geography of the project development. I think that the team has calculated all the nuances and there is no reason for excitement.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

Good question. In general, the application is designed to maximize the convenience of using loyalty programs by creating a single decentralized system. An example can be that the application in a convenient form will provide you with all the information on a specific program and remind all discounts, combine all bonus cards in one application and allow you to receive cashback as a crypto currency.
How can I get a cashback? Will this be the standard which I will choose on my own? It turns out I can exchange it for real money on the exchange?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

Well, you convinced me. Still there is a question, I do not quite understand how the exchange of tokens for services will be carried out? Where will this happen?
Everything is simple enough, the system will operate its own exchange, where you can exchange services for WU tokens. For example, you can exchange WU tokens for a coupon code in a cafe and vice versa, a discount coupon for WU tokens. You can always exchange WU tokens for a fiat on a third-party exchange.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

I do not think that it can reduce the quality of the product because this factor does not depend on the geography of the project development. I think that the team has calculated all the nuances and there is no reason for excitement.
I agree with you, the more the amount of collected funds can show which countries are most interested in this. But I'm worried about the moment that there is no maximum limit for buying tokens, it turns out that large players will control a large number of tokens and will be able to manage the value of tokens on third-party exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: