Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?
What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?
Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.
I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?
At the moment there is no such information. at the first stage they intend to launch a platform with a WU token and only in the future they will launch an internal exchange with the opportunities for sharing loyalty points between partners.
I thought they would immediately launch the working platform, it's very sad that in order for the platform to get the full functionality it's necessary to wait a while.
Well this is logical. The platform needs some time to realize its potential. There is not a single company that has gained popularity and has become ideal in an instant.
Yes, I understand perfectly, but I just thought that this refers to the basic funktional and will be available right away. I'm not saying that the project is bad, of course not. I'm just saying that I'm a little upset that I'll have to wait a while.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?
What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?
Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.
I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?
At the moment there is no such information. at the first stage they intend to launch a platform with a WU token and only in the future they will launch an internal exchange with the opportunities for sharing loyalty points between partners.
I thought they would immediately launch the working platform, it's very sad that in order for the platform to get the full functionality it's necessary to wait a while.
Well this is logical. The platform needs some time to realize its potential. There is not a single company that has gained popularity and has become ideal in an instant.
Yes, I understand perfectly, but I just thought that this refers to the basic funktional and will be available right away. I'm not saying that the project is bad, of course not. I'm just saying that I'm a little upset that I'll have to wait a while.
The main functionality is exactly the loyalty program. The convenience and versatility of this function. We use it for both private clients and the business sector. This is the peculiarity of this project.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:52:59 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
bitokman

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
bitokman

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
bitokman

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
bitokman

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of uniting in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
amanai

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of uniting in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
Yes, of course. All this will be collected in one place and users can have quick access directly from their phone.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

It is very simple. The price of bonuses will depend on demand to these bonuses: the bigger demand will make the price higher
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Why are we using blockchain?
Blockchain has a wide range of benefits that are important for WULET implementation. It is a cryptographically protected system of mutual payments that will reduce the risk of swindle, for example, by protecting the users from the double-spending of tokens.
Blockchain is a transparent technology that involves the usage of smart-contracts. Thanks to this option, clients will be guaranteed the permanent conditions of crypto-cashback accrual.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:06 PM

Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Techsan

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
amanai

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: