Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
BlackHayate

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
LeeLuke

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Hi fellows!
I am confindent that you are going to make this work Wink big industry that would actually really benefit from a blockchain!
Good luck to you guys
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
JasonPate

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

Good night  I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
That is, I can earn loyalty points buying goods in one store, and spend these points in another, do you mean it?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

That is, I can earn loyalty points buying goods in one store, and spend these points in another, do you mean it?
Well, in simple language, yes, that's it. Only this will not be realized exactly, but the oen resemble the image. That's why such a service is of huge interest for users.
BlackHayate

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

Well, in simple language, yes, that's it. Only this will not be realized exactly, but the oen resemble the image. That's why such a service is of huge interest for users.
In this case, I can not disagree with you, it sounds really very profitable and convenient. I would like to try how it works in real life.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

In this case, I can not disagree with you, it sounds really very profitable and convenient. I would like to try how it works in real life.
In this case it is necessary to wait for the end of the sale of the tokens and the implementation of the project. I also liked the idea and I look forward to the working version of the platform.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:18 PM

an interesting project, by combining all loyalty programs or prizes in one application, will make the community and investors interested in this project, the ease of access will give investors a special attraction, good luck
brown-jen

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

I am very impressive with this business and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
guarino

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
guarino

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
KyleBer

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of idea, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this project might be the solution for that!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: