Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:31:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
This allows you to reliably record, record and manage all transactions in the system, while providing a decent level of security for this. At least this is already a huge advantage.
I just think that many people create their projects on the blockchain, without even thinking whether it is necessary, because their main task is to raise money from their users, and work on the product for them in the background.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:33:07 PM

And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
This allows you to reliably record, record and manage all transactions in the system, while providing a decent level of security for this. At least this is already a huge advantage.
I just think that many people create their projects on the blockchain, without even thinking whether it is necessary, because their main task is to raise money from their users, and work on the product for them in the background.
Maybe someone does this, but why did you decide that this project is exactly this? Have you read the project documentation or have you read the commando before saying this?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Maybe someone does this, but why did you decide that this project is exactly this? Have you read the project documentation or have you read the commando before saying this?
I do not want to blame anyone for anything, I'm just interested in the project, because the idea is quite curious. I have read the description of this and I can say that this can be a rather interesting project.
amanai

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:10 PM

I do not want to blame anyone for anything, I'm just interested in the project, because the idea is quite curious. I have read the description of this and I can say that this can be a rather interesting project.
That's why I became interested in this project, because it benefits the society, I love such projects that are done with the help to bring some benefit to the community of users.
Bcxbit

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Yes I think so too, this platform provides benefits to conducting secure transactions, perhaps it will be useful for the future.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:24 PM

That's why I became interested in this project, because it benefits the society, I love such projects that are done with the help to bring some benefit to the community of users.
In this I fully agree with you. I see you are well versed in this project, could you tell me about the partners of the service. Will the project team itself develop partnership networks and look for new partners or will the partners themselves be interested in cooperation?
amanai

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:07:29 PM

In this I fully agree with you. I see you are well versed in this project, could you tell me about the partners of the service. Will the project team itself develop partnership networks and look for new partners or will the partners themselves be interested in cooperation?
Well, in general, I think that initially the team will negotiate with a certain number of partners itself, and then when the rest will see the convenience of this service they will want to cooperate with the food project and they will go out to contact.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

The concept of Wulet.

The market value of loyalty points exceeds hundreds of billions. In the meantime, the amount of expired unredeemed points exceeds $100bn in North America only. Book value of loyalty points is about to reach $500bn in 2019.

The majority of loyalty programs (LP) are inefficient. Operational inefficiencies such as account inactivity, low redemption rates, low client retention rates and high acquisition costs are the main problems of loyalty programs. Programs are not compatible with each other. Customer activity is limited by offers of loyalty programs.

There is no technical opportunity to convert points of various loyalty programs to the points of other loyalty programs. The creation of a loyalty points exchange may be a solution to this problem and there are projects already that are moving in this direction. However, they have significant drawbacks, as some of them include a very limited number of bonus programs, some require the presence of all bonuses in a certain amount, some do not have a convenient interface, some do not have confidence from users. However, they have significant drawbacks, as some of them include a very limited number of bonus programs, some require the presence of all bonuses in a certain amount, some do not have a convenient interface, some do not have confidence from users. There is a number of loyalty programs that allow users to convert bonuses of companies only of similar subjects, for example, flights.

WULET blockchain ecosystem allows to:
• Benefit from entering a “blue ocean” market of tradable loyalty (bonus) points.
• Breathe new life into the “tired” concept of loyalty programs.
• Receive data, which will allow to adjust loyalty programs strategy and increase ROI.

If you have any questions you can write
to our Telegram channel: @wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

for me this is very interesting, this project aims to help users keep all the cards, and discount coupons in 1 place and give bonus points for any purchase of goods and services, I'm curious to see how Wulet can be beneficial for many people.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

Wullet has a lot of competitors but it is much better. I am not a crazy fan. I am just merely stating the facts. This platform could attract serious market players and be a way to develop any business.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Wullet has a lot of competitors but it is much better. I am not a crazy fan. I am just merely stating the facts. This platform could attract serious market players and be a way to develop any business.

Wow. You are really inspired by this project. Why are you so sure about it? I see some interesting features and I know how it could be useful for consumers but the market is too big. Why it is better than other loyalty platforms?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

Wow. You are really inspired by this project. Why are you so sure about it? I see some interesting features and I know how it could be useful for consumers but the market is too big. Why it is better than other loyalty platforms?
I want to be sure that you really know other platforms because if you have read information about Wulet and you still aren’t sure than you don’t understand the point. The difference maybe isn’t pretty obvious for people that don’t market characteristics.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I want to be sure that you really know other platforms because if you have read information about Wulet and you still aren’t sure than you don’t understand the point. The difference maybe isn’t pretty obvious for people that don’t market characteristics.
Actually, I know this market well, so I know undertint why developers use blockchain technologies and tokenization to attract users. I mean that this idea isn’t unique. I don’t want to say that this project has some disadvantages. I just want to know why are you so confident.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Actually, I know this market well, so I know undertint why developers use blockchain technologies and tokenization to attract users. I mean that this idea isn’t unique. I don’t want to say that this project has some disadvantages. I just want to know why are you so confident.

Look, I think that wulet is a single platform that offers exchange their tokens in fiat. It can be the best working cash-back that was created. It is really simple and profitable for users that want to have some spent money back.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

Look, I think that wulet is a single platform that offers exchange their tokens in fiat. It can be the best working cash-back that was created. It is really simple and profitable for users that want to have some spent money back.

Ok. I can agree with you know. It really looks interesting and special. Do you really think that it will be interesting for vendors too? I mean they used to spend a lot of resources to create a loyalty campaign. What can offer wulet to them?
Rogers.On

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

What will you do with unsold tokens? What kind of discounts are offered to early investors? How were said discounts determined? Do the discounts incentivize HODLing or profit taking upon launch?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

Ok. I can agree with you know. It really looks interesting and special. Do you really think that it will be interesting for vendors too? I mean they used to spend a lot of resources to create a loyalty campaign. What can offer wulet to them?
This platform is an easy and cheap way to design your own loyalty campaign. Isn’t it great? All information about transactions and other data will be kept in blockchain and companies will be able to make their conclusions about users’ activity.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

This platform is an easy and cheap way to design your own loyalty campaign. Isn’t it great? All information about transactions and other data will be kept in blockchain and companies will be able to make their conclusions about users’ activity.

It could be exciting. They will be able to change their policy and make their production more targeted and qualified for consumers. Ok. These advantages are clear for me. I hope other community members are as sure as you are.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

It could be exciting. They will be able to change their policy and make their production more targeted and qualified for consumers. Ok. These advantages are clear for me. I hope other community members are as sure as you are.
Wow. They have a great bounty pool. I hope that 500000 env will be enough to reward all participants. It so existing. I will help this incredible project to be more needed.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Wow. They have a great bounty pool. I hope that 500000 env will be enough to reward all participants. It so existing. I will help this incredible project to be more needed.

Maybe they aren’t so inspired but wulet results will impress them. This project shares a new approach to current problems of loyalty campaigns. It is a great mover of the market I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: