Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:00:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 91,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:09:39 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 91,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 91 million is a successful number of tokens, this was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
military_force

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Your project looks really good, your hole concepts and structures are easy to understand, that's why the users are more engaged to the project so keep it up guys and all the best for the future. Smiley
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

I have read a lot of information about this project and I am so impressed about it. Thus, I still have many questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain? I understand that this is an innovational technology but I want to hear some details. Who can help me?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

I have read a lot of information about this project and I am so impressed about it. Thus, I still have many questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain? I understand that this is an innovational technology but I want to hear some details. Who can help me?

I will try to help you with this question. You are right that blockchain is an innovational technology because it could be used in different industries. It makes any platform more transparent and provides security to the data flow.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

I will try to help you with this question. You are right that blockchain is an innovational technology because it could be used in different industries. It makes any platform more transparent and provides security to the data flow.

I guess these features are obvious. I want to know what exactly blockchain bring to Wulet. I am sure that developers have found something that could be useful in a decentralized loyalty exchange platform and anywhere else.
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

I guess these features are obvious. I want to know what exactly blockchain bring to Wulet. I am sure that developers have found something that could be useful in a decentralized loyalty exchange platform and anywhere else.
Ok. Now I got it. Actually, this technology will help to guarantee the permanent conditions of crypto-cashback accrual. Blockchain involves usage of smart-contracts and smart-contracts help to involve the cashback. Is it clear for you?
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Ok. Now I got it. Actually, this technology will help to guarantee the permanent conditions of crypto-cashback accrual. Blockchain involves usage of smart-contracts and smart-contracts help to involve the cashback. Is it clear for you?

Wow. It looks really intriguing. Thank you for your help. Now I see advantages of blockchain in Wulet platform. Also, I think blockchain will give an opportunity to save information about transactions. It could be really useful.
acsicve

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the idea goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

Wow. It looks really intriguing. Thank you for your help. Now I see advantages of blockchain in Wulet platform. Also, I think blockchain will give an opportunity to save information about transactions. It could be really useful.
You are absolutely right. Businessmen can use this information like statistics to study customer’s requests. Maybe it will change companies police for customers and production can be more customer-targeted.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

You are absolutely right. Businessmen can use this information like statistics to study customer’s requests. Maybe it will change companies police for customers and production can be more customer-targeted.

Also, it is much easier than conduct different surveys. At the current moment blockchain is the most essential condition to design a successful project that will be in a great demand. I am so glad that wulet choose blockchain.
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:31:01 PM

Also, it is much easier than conduct different surveys. At the current moment blockchain is the most essential condition to design a successful project that will be in a great demand. I am so glad that wulet choose blockchain.
It was a nice decision. The project looks awesome and I am convinced that team is strong and experienced. Wulet will have a remarkable influence on the loyalty campaigns and their design too.
Brunson Jim

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:38:46 PM

Hi
Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

It was a nice decision. The project looks awesome and I am convinced that team is strong and experienced. Wulet will have a remarkable influence on the loyalty campaigns and their design too.

Time will tell. I want to send my regards to Wulet’s team because I am impressed by their work too. I hope this project will find its public and it will be on the top.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

I am so happy that someone decided to design a platform like this. It is great that developers want to unite all possible loyalty campaigns in one application. It can make a revolution on the market and change relations between vendor and consumer.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

WULET on the Blockchain Cruise Mediterranean

All hands on desk! Wulet team is on the Blockchain Cruise 🚢

The Blockchain Cruise Mediterranean takes place September 7-11 and will tour Barcelona, Monaco and Ibiza.

Dozens of industry leaders and blockchain experts will be attendance, including:
   •   Roger Ver, Cryptocurrency community leader
* Jimmy Song, “OffChain” author
* Charlie Lee, Creator of Litecoin
   •   Bobby Lee, Co-Founder of BTCC
   •   John McAfee, MGT Capital Investments Inc.
   •   Brock Pierce, Venture Capitalist and Founder of The Bitcoin Foundation
   •   Miko Matsumura, Co-Founder at Evercoin
   •   Paul Mockapetris, Inventor of the DNS
The event will cover topics ranging from investment and token sales to regulation and the state of blockchain and marketing for projects.

It is a great opportunity for us to be a part of the great blockchain event. Stay turned and WULET team will show you behind-the-scenes life of a crypto-community.

If you have any questions you can write
to our Telegram channel: @wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?

What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?

Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: