Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3709 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

Bounty is not dead my brother because so far as ICO lives bounty campaigns will live. The issue is that of increase in participation. Many people are engaged in crypto bounty these days unlike some few months before.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

For now, many new people is interested to join in bounty campaigns. I think they read a news or in this forum that bounty campaigns is a good one when it comes in profit so they want to join. And i think that is the reason why we get a low salary in bounty campaigns because of many participants now.

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

I'd say that bounties is dyning. Because 5months back not many people knew about them, even I barley was in some of those. Imagine if you was farming them like 1 year ago and hold profitable coin... Thing is that bounties have limit and depending on how many people participate the less you are getting paid as it is all based on shares. Honestly I if you look mostly what people are doing is they are having these bot accounts spread across their social media with multiple accounts and I don't know if it is paying of for the long time either. However they will exist in the future but as more time passess they will be less profitable as everybody is going to do them.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Please go to bounty section section how many bounty campaign is being opened everyday. Then you can check the number of participants making money out of the bounties also increased. Because recent we see the people enrolling in bounties from the Jr member. They actually trying to give the more exposure in this forum and in social media accounts mate.

So no more bounty is thread. Actually they are living better than before in the market now.
Vizzoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

This is quite natural. After all, 5 months ago in the bounty participated in 3-4 times less people. Accordingly, the profit was at least 2-3 times more.
Now we come to the fact that in order to somehow raise profits, the requirements of the participants of the bounty will be tightened.
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

I agree with others that bounties themselves are not dying and they are not going away for a long time.

However, it is clear that there are a ton of new ICOs that do not go anywhere, and even a lot of scam ICOs. These definitely make being a bounty hunter a lot more difficult as you may fall for one of these, and end up not getting paid for your work.

As well, on the obviously good bounties there are a lot of people that participate, which of course makes you receive a smaller amount in payment.

I think it's a lot smarter to find a good bounty to work on, but you also have to look at how many people are participating in the bounty so you don't waste your time making very low amounts of income.

bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

I don't agree with the statement.
Bounty is not dead and will not die any time soon.
The large number of participant is a problem, but it is not the problem.
The main problem is that a lot of scam projects are lunched every day and bounty hunters don't believe them. When they find a good project and they are all over it.
If we find a way to reduce the scam projects, everything will come back to place.
Bro I tried to fight the scammers in the bounty, I tried to do a lot! What in the end? hahaaaa. yes no one here does not need anything, everyone can only whine. And bounty managers are mostly very incompetent people. What to do about it? Here is my thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601 where I opened the scamers who screwed themselves views in the YouTube. I was trying to ask for support! But in the end, nothing is needed! All can only whine. If everyone tried to do something, everything would be different...
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

you mean the amount of allocation for a gift from bounty is minimized ? maybe too many participants in it so that at a flat rate or the project cannot meet the targets they achieve otherwise it maybe the lack of initial capital that makes the reduction of the prize ,bounty does not a dead as long there is a new project

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:02 PM

I think bounty is still quite promising. only because of the large number of bounty that appears and not all projects can succeed. but if we follow a good bounty, we'll get a good price.
serjik228

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

Why suddenly?
I've had a very lucrative last month.
The point is rather that you can't choose the bounty of the company
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

In connection with the arrival of a huge number of bounty hunters  in the fall of 2017, project owners began to offer smaller amounts. And also a very large number of projects end with nothing. I stopped doing social bounty for this reason. After all, even if I receive a reward, then really I get only a trifle.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

bounty not die
but not all ico project can succes because very much project, very much bounty

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Guys if you are not difficult, look at my topic, I tried to change something, but if you support me then I'm ready to continue.
Please check it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Just bounty programs have become very popular. And the more people involved, the less income for each participant. But I still think bounty is a good way to make money. One has only to strain more and take more projects at the same time, to participate in all possible social networks and then the profit will not be long in coming.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Bounty will never die if ICO continues. At present, quite a lot of people participate in the bounty, the reward is reduced significantly because joining the bounty is too easy, all people want to earn more for themselves. Also, need a little luck and choose the right project because nowadays many bounty scams and they waste our time. If you want to get more, it is best to join more bounty. All aspects of life are the same when more attention will be competing.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

No, you just need to look for the right ICO's. For example, in my last campaign i have received tokens worth of 2 ETH( in ICO price) for just 6 weeks of signature campaign for Bittwatt, which was lead by Bountyhive. They limited the number of participants for the signature campaign to 200 people, so maybe that's why i received so many tokens even if i'm just a member level.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

Bounty will never die until no more ICO left. Bounty is the best and cheaper option to promote the ICO. If you want to get a good income from bounty, make sure you should choose the best bounty wisely before join. There are too many people join the bounty and that's why we got a small amount of payment...
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

Bounty is nt dead when merits release every one said bitcoin talk forum is dying so there is solution for everything who work smart and with right people and right projects
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

I think that this phenomenon is temporary. The last five months were very difficult for ICO projects because of the general fall of the crypto-currency market. The cost of bitcoin and ethereum is very low and for the same amount of these coins it was already possible to purchase a smaller number of tokens in ICO projects. Therefore, many ICOs did not achieve the collection of limit amounts and were forced to reduce the amount of generosity in their tokens.
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

Bounty itself does not die, it dies as earnings. Now a lot of Bounty Hunters, in social campaigns can participate at once for 10000 (!!!) participants. The best option is a signature campaign. Or Bounty, where disribution the tokens, not stakes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: