Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3713 times)
hmil

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:00 PM

Friends advise you pay attention to this project.
MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

bitcoin is the strongest and most valuable coin in the market for cryptographic currencies. other subcoins are on the base. If BitCoin is dead, the crypto money is completely gone.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

complete opposite -temporary phenomenon was the huge amounts of money which were made in bounties 5 months back.
And the chances are that it wont come back.

Lets be real 80% of all bounty tasks are trivial and do not require much skill and 5 months back was ridiculously easy money.

classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:42:22 PM

Bounty can never die. As far as  new project is still out there, there will always be bounty. More over, old and new project still involve in bounty, may be to attract new people and make there project to be more known in the public market.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
federicho

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

Bounty enthusiasts are increasing in number from day to day, just take it easy for the bounty to increase and there will be no end.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Bounty campaign is still alive and it is also true that there are now many bounty campaign that is not worth it, and now bounty campaign is not like before, because now there are only few bounty that is paying a big anount of money.

pedropenduko001

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:44:45 PM

Of course it was back then. now more and more people are catching up so more and more participants are joining that's why the reward gets divided multiple times resulting of smaller reward. But it is not dead
Tanysha5540

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Most likely bounty companies will only get better thanks to scammers and bots. I already pay attention, like doing all sorts of platforms that are easy to cut off bots. Then only it will be better, everything develops
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

Bounties are going nowhere as long as ICOs invest. This has proven itself to be a great model for advertising projects, the trick is just choosing the truly great projects which will be adopted by people. I give media protocol as an example, project is great and will succeed, but most of this ICOs are nothing more than vaporware. Got to be careful out there

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

It is true that some people use bots for bounty, most especially for telegram bounty. It amazes me mist times to see high number of participants and i just ask myself, if people are more interested in telegram bounty than other areas like signature, content creation, translation bounties. It is high time we started raising more awareness and alarm about these acts. Sanity needs to be brought into bounty again like we have had in the past.
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Actually when published a good bounty everyone want to join that bounty.And everyday increase bounty participator so on average get small amount.That not means bounty is dieing.
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Bounty is not dead,what is affecting the reward is the number of participants. When the bounty budget divided among the huge number of participants the result is a miserable amount.Some projects may fail to attract investors hereby  impoverishing those who participated in the bounty.     
williamtkhoury

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:40:53 PM

I would disagree, because Bounty companies are alive and will live. As long as there are ICO OR ANY PROJECT they will be bounty.
We must be good at choosing a good bounty project.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

I would disagree, because Bounty companies are alive and will live. As long as there are ICO OR ANY PROJECT they will be bounty.
We must be good at choosing a good bounty project.

Bounty is never will be dead. Most of the people invest in the bounty ICO project. Most of the ICO project in the bounty. So people check the project then choose and invest. Project is important. If project is good easy to get more profit. Most o the people get the more project in the bounty. So it will be more opportunity for improve your self. So use and improver your self.
alfredobitcoin11

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:51:49 PM

If we compare the last year and this year that have very differences. Social media and signature campaigns are earned massive so much moneys less work but many people learn this cryptocurrency and bitcointalk. People in bounty campaigns increased a lot and awards split it and we earn less money.
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

So many campaigns of bounty nowadays aren't transparent enough especially in the discharge of the reward when it's time for people to accept their hard earned tokens, many will even bring down the spreadsheet
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

If that's how you write it, then bounty died in your head. I believe that very sooner you bury the , that was born very recently. Yes now many rascals out and deception, but promising coin, too, emerge.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

It is true that some people use bots for bounty, most especially for telegram bounty. It amazes me mist times to see high number of participants and i just ask myself, if people are more interested in telegram bounty than other areas like signature, content creation, translation bounties. It is high time we started raising more awareness and alarm about these acts. Sanity needs to be brought into bounty again like we have had in the past.

Spamming and bot using is one of the major problem on the bounty campaign and some manager doesn't see or differentiate the bots into the humans because of the lack of experience or time to fully check the submitted post, shares and even translated content.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lummydee

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

What cause this is that you can't compare the amount of people in the cryptocurrency back then to this days there are alot of people  joining bounty this days and the amount of token allocated will be distributed to all that participated
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

Spamming and bot using is one of the major problem on the bounty campaign and some manager doesn't see or differentiate the bots into the humans because of the lack of experience or time to fully check the submitted post, shares and even translated content.

Especially these problems can be seen in managers who lead many projects at once. Prepare to receive in such campaigns a penny for your work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: