Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
KseniaLard

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

This is quite natural. In the end, 5 months ago, 3-4 times less people participated in generosity. Accordingly, the profit was at least 2-3 times greater. Now we have come to the fact that in order to somehow increase profits, the demands of generosity participants will be toughened.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myigitcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

bounties are dead since dumping crypto because new ico s couldnt achive anything. Bounties can get profit only when crypto get big pump. I hope it will come sooner because everybody need some profit anymore.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Indeed, bounties have become very petty and they take a very long time. I do not know what will happen next, but probably the time of bounty has already passed and it's a great pity.

Hello, unfortunatelyI think that  you're right. Bounties are not the same as they were before. Even a year ago, it was possible to earn something. The last six months  is just waiting, no payment at all.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Bounty is part of an ICO. As long as ICO is there, bounty is there also. Bounty now a days are not that high compared last year simple because of the hpye it created last. Bringing more people in cryptocurrency.

Also, 90% more ICO's did not materialize.
MeBi_US

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

I think generosity is not something that dies, but people have become much more. The higher the competition, the scarcer the earnings.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Now a lot of people started to participate in such companies. Because of this, the profit has fallen very much and is unlikely to grow

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

As we all  understand that the amount of participant individuals have extended and compensate has similarly been divided so realizing more award as prizes, I figure we should simply join the campaigns that have huge rewards or have lesser part with the objective that we in general can get decent prizes.
regardless, it doesn't mean that the bounties are dead or there are no extraordinary ICOs in the market

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

Indeed, bounties have become very petty and they take a very long time. I do not know what will happen next, but probably the time of bounty has already passed and it's a great pity.

True, bounty hunting became too lengthy and takes so much time.. but I don't think it's already dead. there are still a few out there that are alive and beating. I just hope people would stop scamming. If that happens, things will get better by a lot for the market,
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

compared to the last year, now lots of people know about bounty. So the amount of participants is very high now. The result is low payments to the hunters. Knowing this some people tend to use multiple accounts. But I don't think bounties are dying.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I dont agree with the assumption that the bounty hunting sphere is dead, there has definitely been a vast increase of number of participants and a general decrease of bounty allocations, but its still possible to get a hefty amount of tokens as a reward for your work.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

Now many of the bounties campaigns time are very long, you have to wait a long time to get your reward, even worse, there are a lot of rewards. They don’t plan to pay you any money at all. They just fool you.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Bounties are dead in those ICO projects which have a weak development team. As a rule, bounty hunters successfully fulfill their duties. They bring information about projects to potential investors. But when investors study ICO projects more carefully, they often refuse to participate in the project, and it is not the fault of the bounty hunters.
Regarding ridiculous awards, the last case I heard about is the EQUI project. As far as I know, the total amount of payments in it was $6000 (six thousand dollars) for all participants for 6 months of work.

becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

I like bounty as a method of earning and I am sure that in the end it will be even better. Now all the difficulties only due to the fact that the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies has fallen significantly compared to the previous months
Dancing_Madman

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

This is definitely a temporary phenomenon at least because obviously small rewards have become due to the fall in value on the cryptocurrency. I don't even see any other option, because of the low-quality bounty that can't be
hsyncl

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

I have not seen a very good bounty project for too long. Almost all projects are having difficulty entering the stock market. In addition, even the entrances lose value by 10 times and start their journey.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

Yes bounty is not a stable thing, you have to consider that most of the ICOs in the lasts month have not reached any target, so is a question of choosing wisely. Bounty is in good health.
Dont think that bounty is dead. For now bounty campaign is unstable, for the past months there's so many bounty campaign that did not reach there target but dont think it will be died soon because many bounty is doing there best to reach there target. For me do proper research and choose wisely on the bounty campaign that you will join.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

Due to the fact that the bounty companies have gained great popularity, the number of participants has become very large and so after the distribution of tokens you get less money. In addition, a lot of projects are fraud, and because of this, it becomes harder to participate in bounty companies.

This is true and it is something that many people are realizing, there are more campaigns than in any other point in the history of the forum and there are more people trying to collect some coins and yet the profits of everyone have gone down since the market has become so saturated that now it is impossible to obtain good profits as a bounty hunter.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

Lately there have been a lot of deceivers. We are also guilty of being deceived. It is necessary to find those managers who conduct scam campaigns and change their trust to negative ones.
I support similar projects. Thanks guys.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Many participants especially in social campaigns, if the campaign has a lot of hype then there will be enough participants, I think it is necessary to look for campaigns that are not highly advertised, then there is a chance to earn more.
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

The number of active  bounty hunters are increasing immensely. I beleive the majority of the members of this forum are bounty hunters and at any moment  in time they participate in one or more bounties.  Therefore this makes the bounty rewards minimal. So it would help if the project can increase their bounty pool. Projects should try and structure their bounty pool according to the number of participants such that if more people are participating then the bounty pool will be adjusted.
Bounty hunters should also check the bounty pool and the dollar equivalence to know if they may get their desired amounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: