Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3711 times)
vovanlau2

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

Bounty is not dead. There are so many low-quality/scam projects. Take a litte time to find a good bounty to work on, every thing gonna be good.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

I have three months of work, and did not get a single token ((((and worst of all, that in the first company, which I participated, in General, have not get anything! it's just one big disappointment.
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

There are a lot of participants are joining to Bounties. Especially for social media campaigns. If you want to earn a notable profit, then you have to find a good project and a bounty first. Then participate in Signature campaign and article, translation campaigns.
kgrsameera

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Bounties will not die because of ICO's need it for marketing. But the problem is there are so many participants are joining for the bounties. So you have to look for Bounty allocations and number of participants before joining.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Well, I have same opinion bounty hunters are too greedy and maybe they destroy bounty campiagns by abusing them.
We need strong bounty managers with strict rules  Wink. And also we have to fight with multiaccounting Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

Remember how the author called this topic!

Bounty is dead

The author screams about the reason for the drop in interest in bounty programs!

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

I want to share the ability to search for bots on Twitter and Facebook. Look at the last pages of the bitcointalk bounty of any generosity of the company that ended. You will see reports made after 2.3-5 weeks after the end of the company. People just forget to disable bot programs.
Bounty managers and their teams need to pay attention to this.
There will be fewer bots - we will earn more.
hardewale148

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

Bounty can not die, ICO's need it,its just because there are fake and scam bounty ....but we you should try to make research before joining campaign
Bimaab

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

I dont think that is daying but now is hard to save it from this situation, but as all the hunter bounty said, if all those people who are here just for profits, they can leave the forum Smiley And for the bounty as the the ICO projects are alive, the bounty will survive.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Bounty programs are not dead. What I deduce from this is that, many people are getting involved in bounty campaigns as the day goes by. This makes bounty distribution value  small for the bounty hunters. This is just the basic reason for all these
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

Dead? Bounties are never dead but the challenge is scam bounties and how bounty hunters can deduce scam bounties from anti scam ones. I ones became a victim of participating in a scam bounty which i was prompted by a friend. Let us be very vigilant in choosing bounties nowadays.
Mamahmuda22

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

currently there are many Bounties that fail but that doesn't mean that the bounty is dead, Bounty failed is something very common in crypto.
I think what we have to do is increase our knowledge, we can choose Bounty with good potential.
until now I can still get a big profit from the bounty so I think the bounty isn't dead yet.
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

I think in this matter it does not matter what rank, because all participate on equal terms. Bounty really dies compared to last year. I think this is due to the fact that there are a lot of participants now, a lot of different projects and a difficult market situation
helenbmb

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

Bounty is not dead and cannot be dead. Many new people keep joining the train on a daily basis self. I hope it pays me someday!
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:16:45 PM

I like the Bounty Police Dept system from the links that you share, it is true that many projects are managed by Bounty managers who are less competent or lack of accuracy in giving assessment to the bounty participants. But I think at the Bounty, there is now an improvisation from the formation of Telegram Bounty in a particular project that helps bounty hunters give complaints in the room to the bounty manager and be more transparent

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

I like the Bounty Police Dept system from the links that you share, it is true that many projects are managed by Bounty managers who are less competent or lack of accuracy in giving assessment to the bounty participants. But I think at the Bounty, there is now an improvisation from the formation of Telegram Bounty in a particular project that helps bounty hunters give complaints in the room to the bounty manager and be more transparent

Indeed, if the project is strong it can still be screwed up if the bounty manager is incapable. There are just so many things to take into consideration these days. Also I recommend to do other stuff than the masses. It seems everybody is doing signatures nowadays, it is normal that the rewards are constantly shrinking...so be creative and produce content, write a blog article about the project, not just follow the lambs. Otherwise you might invest a lot of time and the profits will still be slim.

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

Well, I have same opinion bounty hunters are too greedy and maybe they destroy bounty campiagns by abusing them.
We need strong bounty managers with strict rules  Wink. And also we have to fight with multiaccounting Wink.

I don't agree with you. If bounty have a problem this are definitely not the bounty hunters. The biggest problem are the scam projects and the uncertainty around the new projects.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Yeah, well each of us want to.join bounty campaign even though there is no assurance that can be successful in the future. Also, I don't think that bounty is dead in which as of these days there are a lot of bounty campaigns were successful to their different campaign but somehow it takes time to wait that needs a great patience to wait and must need to be updated all the time so you will able to know the latest of their plans.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Actually all this depends a lot on good luck when it comes to choosing a bounty that can generate a good reward for participating in their campaigns. Over the past year I have participated in several of them, and I did not expect too much in campaigns like Docademic, where I recently got about 3 ethers just in the Twitter campaign, while others I expected a lot, like Savedroid, until the date has not given me any profit.

Therefore it is difficult to generalize about it, but I think it is still worth participating in the bounties, as long as we are aware of the possibility of failing in our choice.
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

I am not a hero or legendary, just because of merits, but as long as I am bounty hunter, I think I Have needed experience to answer. I think that the reason bounty is dying not lots of people participation, B.B. it that that most boubties tend to become nothing that a waste of time.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

I think it all depends on the situation in the market if the whole market is in a bad state, then it is not worth waiting for big payments for the campaign bounty. I think that if growth begins, then already, payments will be much better

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: