Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3710 times)
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

Actually all this depends a lot on good luck when it comes to choosing a bounty that can generate a good reward for participating in their campaigns. Over the past year I have participated in several of them, and I did not expect too much in campaigns like Docademic, where I recently got about 3 ethers just in the Twitter campaign, while others I expected a lot, like Savedroid, until the date has not given me any profit.

Therefore it is difficult to generalize about it, but I think it is still worth participating in the bounties, as long as we are aware of the possibility of failing in our choice.
Yes I agree with you
Often it’s about luck
Because there where project which I thought will make it to the moon
And ones that I almost didn’t believe in but just kept working on
It turned out that perspective ones dead and outsiders beat the ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
husanlarisa

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

I think in this matter it does not matter what rank, because all participate on equal terms. Bounty really dies compared to last year. I think this is due to the fact that there are a lot of participants now, a lot of different projects and a difficult market situation

Yes I agree with you
It doesn’t matter what rank if you do your bounty the same way as legendary
Often junior members earn more stakes just because they know how to do that bounty job
High ranked members are most lazy ones
They do nothing except signature campaign
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

A lot of bots and scammers. In addition, the whole market has strongly subsided. In social networks, there have never been good payments. The largest payments were for the transfer and subscription.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

the bounty will never die as long as crypto still exists, right now, there are many new bounty projects that continue to emerge, so it can be assumed that crypto is now growing more rapidly and its enthusiasts are also increasing. it is likely that now there will be only a small amount due to the increase in the number of people participating in the bounty project and the allocation of funds for pay is only a few percent. I hope in the future for a new and potentially good bounty project to be able to limit the number of participants according to the amount of funds allocated so that the results can be in accordance with our work.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

This is a very bad thing, I agree with you. However, for some Bounty rewards are still very high. It is impossible to predict, you can only participate in a large number of bounties and then more chances
Jhonkar

Activity: 522
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

in fact, the number of people participating in ICO signing campaigns has increased while the number of people investing in ICOs has also increased but unfortunately the share fell because ICO owners' fraud considerations and multi-accounts of those who join the ICO increase.
bangsatloee

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

Going here and there it, as I would see it, is a typical marvel in the market. The item requires recharging in building up its quality, and it as a rule experiences the declining stages first. So as I would like to think, the current bitcoin isn't dead, yet bitcoin is gathering an arrangement and building a superior idea to keep on maintaining its position. Altcoins from everyday keep on growing, demonstrating that the life of crypto is seething with the level of energy of this awesome network.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Bounty is not dead is increasing day by day because many project are striving in other for them to get listed and they need bounty hunters to help them in participating in different form of campaign
Aitalibounty

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:19:51 PM

Bounty's not dying. Bounty is a cheap method to recruit staff from around the world. There were a lot of failed projects.... and so investors are now very careful. ICO is often detrimental to the projects ' creators.
Aitalibounty

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

A lot of bots and scammers. In addition, the whole market has strongly subsided. In social networks, there have never been good payments. The largest payments were for the transfer and subscription.

I agree with you, a lot of bots and scammers now. But why do you say that social networks have "never been good payments"? This is not true. It's rare, but I know people who earned about $ 1000.
Aitalibounty

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601

Look how many people have answered you. Most of these people are involved in bounty. Why are we here if the bounty is dying?
Brezz

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:02:05 PM

The logic behind all this is that bounty participants are increasing day by day and payouts are rather static or reduced when compared to what used to happen before in the allocation and as such, the hunters don't get much pay at the end. This is all due to the bear market that has made some projects not be able to meet their hardcap.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

I don't think that bounties are dead, it's just the fact that we are having lower rewards and this normal because all cryptos have fallen in price. In my opinion, even now if you participate into good bounties and you gold those tokens long enough you can make some really good profit.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

In my personal opinion, we must be good at choosing a good bounty project, so that we don't get stuck with a scam bounty project. and I disagree if there are people who say the bounty is dead, there are many who are scam but many are successful and profitable.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

ive been noticing alot of young accounts joining these bounties which is def hurting the overall project, some are def real but i feel like the majority are fakes of people with multiple accounts.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:34 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 03:20:58 AM by bitcoin31

Bounty will not end or become dead. As long as they have ICO OR ANY PROJECT they have bounty.
Depends only to the bounty that you join because they have bounty good to join and not that you lose your time by joing it.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

Bounty is not dead, the number of people involving in bounty campaign is increasing every time, you can't compare the number of people that register last year on btt with this year. It getting bigger and the reward will become smaller.
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

Crypto bounty space is crowded. Too many participants and less bounty rewards. And there are bots, scammers with multiple accounts participating in one bounty. Bounty managers doesn't want to do extra work so reward is shared equally without validation. My verdict- Yes-Bounty space is dying slowly.
hoangthienminh14

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

I can not fully agree with you,man! Bounty is alive!You just must find really good and persperctive project and everything will be ok. But of course now the number of participants is very high.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

The income from bounty campaigns has become less than it was last year, but now you can still get extra income. You need to choose the right campaign for participation and you can earn about 1000 dollars per month, I think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: