Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty is dead :(  (Read 3713 times)
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

Ues right, lately the right bounty is rarely found. if found also it is the most lucky thing to get it. Although the price is much different from what has happened, but we should be grateful to have earned bounty and some tokens as wages. I think this only happens temporarily, because I believe bitcoin of the future will be more popular.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

this type of income is very useful for people who are only acquainted with this topic and can understand how and what works in this area
Vaedmild

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:32:40 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200601
bounty campaigns can npt die that fast and that simple, so i am sure that you need to check your information better, i am sorry
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

this type of income is very useful for people who are only acquainted with this topic and can understand how and what works in this area
bounty campaigns are good for people who have a lot of chance and a good intuotion, so i see nothi g wro g in bounties, in  y opinion
Vaedmild

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

Ues right, lately the right bounty is rarely found. if found also it is the most lucky thing to get it. Although the price is much different from what has happened, but we should be grateful to have earned bounty and some tokens as wages. I think this only happens temporarily, because I believe bitcoin of the future will be more popular.
bounty ca,paigns can help you to get a ,ot of good thongs when you are at the very beginni g, so there is jothing bad in bounties
konflikkastil

Activity: 880
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:36:58 PM

nowadays it is very difficult to find a bounty that really gives us a lot of advantages, I also never despair of joining a bounty that only gives me $ 5 (job 4 months) if this keeps going I'm pretty sure if bounty will disappear

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:40:25 PM

Firsly there are only limited people who joins bounty and know about crypto, but know crypto users and bounty users are increasing day by day. So according to this, rewards are also dividing. So now, we should join only that bounty campaigns which have huge rewards or huge tokens for its participant. Otherwise, signature campaigns are best for rewards even participants are increasing!
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Bounty is not dead. But there is a situation like this there are many more participants who have joined the bounty campaigns. This also reduces incoming rewards.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

Bounty is not dead the space is evolving, having it effect on bounty, there are several site that do bounty this days and also the number of bounty hunters has increase drastically, thereby reducing the stake of hunter, You must just be strategic when choosing project to work for as scam ICO has also increase.
Torrentiota

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I do not think that bounties will die, everyday new users are coming to bitcointalk forum just because of bounties, everybody wants to make money here by giving on something
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

I can not talk about the death of all projects that attract people to create noise in the Internet, but most projects are adversely affected by a falling market, and can not fulfill their obligations to people. I think that the situation can change dramatically in a few months.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Number of participants and the drop in value of BTC and ETH have definitely decreased the profits from bounties. I wouldn't say it's dead though.

abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

The problem is that there are a lot of participants on bounties at the moment, and that is the main reason of why we are seeing such low rewards on most of them
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:20:32 PM

I can't say it's dead, but the bounty hunter faces more challenges these days. It has become hard.

You have a hard job of choosing the good campaign between many (possibly scam) ICOs, be careful about their rules and be active as much as needed, be careful not to choose an overcrowded campaign like you said, monitor their spreadsheets for anything unusual, and know how to manage the tokens when you get them.

Just think of it as a fun way of earning some tokens, not a replacement for your job as some people sometimes post and ask!  Cheesy
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

I do not see any general trend here. All these are random observations and they do not have a logical connection. Projects ICO and now there are with good or small rewards, they can have many or few acceding participants. Yes, I have recently noticed that sometimes ICO signatures are given very small percentages of the total pool, or the amount of reward is too small. Most likely, this is the result of hastily drafted ICO projects and they are also managed by a not very competent team and manager. Also, I've seen a lot of payouts lately. All this is as lucky as anyone.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

In getting good reply, i do not think it will be god to limit to particular ranks. For instance, i have seen those of lower ranks, gave good suggestions on this forum. Back to your question, my observation as regards the rewards participants get from the different bounty campaigns is because of the increased number of participants and compared to last year or some months back, it was different. Although, those you engage in translation, content creation and signature stil get good rewards.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

I do not see any general trend here. All these are random observations and they do not have a logical connection. Projects ICO and now there are with good or small rewards, they can have many or few acceding participants. Yes, I have recently noticed that sometimes ICO signatures are given very small percentages of the total pool, or the amount of reward is too small. Most likely, this is the result of hastily drafted ICO projects and they are also managed by a not very competent team and manager. Also, I've seen a lot of payouts lately. All this is as lucky as anyone.

I think this a very good observation. There are projects with a lot of hype who alwyschave a high number of participants, then you have projects off the radar that are in risk of missing the softcap but with a higher upside.

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

yes, i think they need to have a system to choose a participant, at least make a limit for participant perhaps, or something like that. i see a lot of participants join on bounty this time, that's why the reward which we get reduce a lot.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:57:28 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:15:28 AM by xiboothrezi

yes, i think they need to have a system to choose a participant, at least make a limit for participant perhaps, or something like that. i see a lot of participants join on bounty this time, that's why the reward which we get reduce a lot.
many spammers and cheaters are trying to monopolize profits. want to make a big profit without considering the sustainability of this land work. the application of KYV for bounty pasrtisipan will be effective.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

I believe that all this depends on the number of participants, because their number every day more and more! a year ago, almost no one knew about this kind of earnings, and now in my environment (for example) everyone knows about this opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: